Shopping

Romancing in Hospital

“Miss Jung –” Jaejoong called and Jessica titled her head, facing him with an angelic smile.

“Are you hungry?”

“Nope,” and right after she said, rumbling sounds came out from her stomach. Her face immediately reddened and she placed her palm against her flat tummy. “Well, I guess that I a little hungry,” she laughed sheepishly.

“Let’s go grab a bite, what would you like to eat?” he asked.

“Anything?”

Soon after, they arrived at the authentic Italian restaurant. The interior design was exquisite and classy. Jaejoong didn’t know why he thought of coming here, Italian was never his favorite but he beckons that Jessica would like it and after all she came from the western side. Since Jaejoong was a handsome lad with great features, it is inevitable that may woman immediately turned their attention to him. And though Jessica was dressed casually, men still ogle at her causing Jessica to feel uncomfortable. Jaejoong noticed it and immediately held her hand and smile sweetly at her. Jessica was star struck by his unexpected move but still allows him to hold her smooth hand.

“Um, Dr Kim, the price is a little hefty and I don’t have any money with me now,” she leaned towards Jaejoong who is sitting opposite her.

“Who says you are going to pay? This meal will be on me, so just order what you want to eat. Arraso?” Jaejoong coolly said.

Jessica sighed and knowing that she is too hungry to fight back so she nodded, “I will return you back the money soon.”

“So what would you like to have?” he changed the subject.

“Are you sure you are going to have Cesar salad only?” she raised her brow at Jaejoong after placing their orders.

“Yeah, I’m on a diet actually,” he joked.

“Oh, I didn’t know that a man like you with great body builds will need a diet,” she replied.

“Miss Jung,”

“Dr Kim, you may just call me Jessica like how you had always called during my coma period,” she told him.

“You know?” he was surprised.

“I can recognize your voice,” she nodded. Jaejoong felt silly after hearing it, he himself a doctor should have known that even though a person is in comatose, it still can hear.

“Then you should also drop formality with me. You can just also call me Jaejoong, Dr Kim sounded a little too professional and besides, we are now friends, isn’t it?” the left edge of his mouth arched up.

“I am really thankful towards you because of your voice which keeps calling out for me, making me to have the motivation and courage to get out from the dark,” she said with sincere.

“I did nothing. You are the one who helped yourself because of your strong willpower.”

Soon after they finished their meals, Jaejoong brought Jessica to a departmental outlet where he can get everything from for her. “What are we doing here?” she asked clueless.

“To get whatever thing listed here by Tiffany,” he took a quick glance at the shopping list. New bed sheet, toiletries, clothing and – he read until the last item which caused his eyes to bulged and choked, “Lingerie.”

Jessica blushed when she heard. She looked up at Jaejoong who had the same expression as her. She quickly grabbed the paper from his hand, “I will get these items by myself.”

She appreciated what Tiffany had done for her. She even had already planned it all out for her. “I will keep you accompany. This mall is rather huge and you don’t have a mobile with you. What if you got lost and I can’t contact you,” he told her.

“Uh – alright then…” she muttered. “But all these costs money and I don’t have any with me.”

“Don’t worry about the money, I have it. Just get everything you need,” he assured her.

“I can’t spend your money,” she refused.

“You can take repay me when you got a job in future. Let’s get the first item, shall we? If we don’t get everything listed here, Tiffany is going to kill me,” Jaejoong exaggerated with a short laugh.

She bit her lip and nodded. “Gomawo.”

 They began to shop for the items and Jaejoong was being such a gentleman, insisting on helping her with the paper bags. Jessica felt bad enough for spending so much and the very last stop they had was the lingerie shop. “Take your time to choose. Take my card and I will just wait outside here,” Jaejoong said awkwardly.

Very quickly, Jessica just grabbed a few piece and paid for it. “So fast?” she nodded.

Just then, a child ran past her causing her to lose her balance. Luckily, a pair of muscular arm wrapped her waist pushing her towards him. And, Jessica wrapped her arm around his waist too to support herself. Jaejoong could smell the scent of the shampoo from her hair and with their close contact, Jaejoong heart accelerated.

Meanwhile, Jessica felt her cheek was burning hot when she hugged his firm waist. After realizing that they are in such an intimate physical contact, she instantly pushed his body away gently.

“Sorry,” she apologized, looking down to prevent him to see her blushing. She momentarily patted her cheek.

“It’s okay, are you alright?” he found himself stammered. Jessica nodded and they quickly made their way towards the car park.