Dragon

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 “Yunnie~!!!” Tao rushed to your side and threw you a big bear, no, panda hug. His grin was so wide that it nearly reached his pierced ears. You returned back the hug, “What's with this early in the morning?” You asked the panda as he released you from his tight hug. “Nothing~ I just missed you.” Tao let out a sigh. *Oh really?* You smiled sheepishly at him. “Anyways,” Tao cleared his throat, “I heard that you finally saw your brother.” Tao scratched the back of his neck as soon as he said it. At that point of time, he regretted talking about your brother, since he knew that Dong Hae had a big effect on you, very big. “Yeah…” You gripped your books closer to your chest. You fell silent. *I knew it…* “Uhm…” Tao bit his bottom lip, “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about – “

 “I’ve met him yesterday.” You secretly hid your smile behind your books, mostly, algebra books. You’ve never been good at Math, so you tried studying lately. “Ah…” Tao muttered. “So, how did it go?” “It’s fine, I guess…” You answered back and finally revealed your smile. *She’s smiling! Something good must’ve happened.* Tao felt relieved. His head and body felt light; there’s not much problems to be anxious about anymore. *I wonder what happened…* Tao’s train of thought was disrupted when someone shouted our name.

 “Yun Hae!” Daehyun came panting next to you and joined the party. “Ah… Anneyeong Dae – “ You were cut off. “Hey! You left me alone last night!” Daehyun hissed, “I thought you were going to tell me what happened!?” You giggled, “Sorry~” “Now.” Daehyun spouted out – he looked at Tao and they both nodded, “Tell us what happened.” They both said at sync.

 *Wow. It’s my first time seeing them cooperate over something like this.* You smiled at the growling boys, “Fine, fine… I’ll tell you everything. By the time you knew, the three of you have already entered the school at the time you finished telling them what happened yesterday.

 “Setup, huh?”

 Tao gulped, “What does he mean by that…?”

 You shrugged your shoulders.

 Wait. Tao gulped? Now that’s weird; his face wearing a worried expression. You kept on having this feeling that he know something. Maybe even everything. But you brushed those thoughts away.

 “Tao, you okay?” You asked.

 “Ah! Y-Yeah.”

 “Back to topic,” Daehyun said in a more serious tone, “Would you trust him about the things he said?”

 The three of you fell silent. The atmosphere felt queer and eerie.

 The question remained unanswered…

 

 

 “Finally!” You shut your locker door close after stuffing your things in. But before closing it - “Bye Taemin oppa~” You smiled at the poster and eyed Taemin for a while. You finally waved at him and said your last good byes. *Now…* You went on a search for Daehyun. “Yah!” You bumped over someone; as if on cue, it was none other than Daehyun himself. “Yun Hae!” Daehyun stood agape, carrying stacks of notebooks. “Ah! Daehyun, aren’t you coming to work?” You blinked at him.

 “Can’t you see?” He pointed out the notebooks he was carrying which stood up ‘till his upper torso. “I’m assigned to do this. Teacher got mad at me for some reason. I only threw a paper plane at Minhyun while he was discussing.” Daehyun said in a straight-forward face.

 You giggled lightly. “I’ll help you!” You handed him some help. You can see him nearly losing his balance.

 “N-Nah!” Daehyun tried to keep the notebooks balanced on his hands, “You go on with me.”

 He walked ahead of you and mouthed ‘Good Bye’. “O…kay.” You made a small wave and watched him continue on walking. You finally got back to your senses and headed for the exit. *I’ll see him today again, huh?* You kept a frown plastered on your face. *I hope by this point of time… Everything and anything would be clear…*

 

 

 “Park Yun Hae! The boss wants you in the office.” Someone shouted from across the room. “Ah! ‘Kay! I get it.” You wiped your wet hands at your white apron tied up to your waist and exited the room. “Anneyeong!” You’ve greeted every worker in the room. They greeted back. Ever since you, or they (Since your brother broadcasted it to everyone.) found out that you’re Dong Hae’s sister, you’ve been in good terms with them. Well, not everyone. Some were glaring daggers at you as you passed by them; you kept a straight pace. They felt like he was giving special treatments to you, well, since he’s your brother, and eventually - the boss.

 “Hello?” You peeked your way in the office and saw your brother, probably waiting for you. “Oppa? You need me?” You eyed him. He gently smiled at you. Ah… Those days felt like they’re stirring back. “I need you to do something for me.” Dong Hae reached for something. “Like what?” You innocently blinked at him.  

 “I wanted you to – “

 Uh-huh… No way.

 

 

 “Anneyeonghaseyo. Welcome to Moonlit Bar.” You bowed down 90 degrees at the arriving customer and greeted him in a formal way. He nodded as a reply. The man was tall, like a 6-footer or something; he’s very handsome even though he only wore a poker face. He had thick eyebrows and piercing orbs. He had sandy-ish hair, with 2 piercings on his left ear. He wore very fashionable clothes which suit him very well. *He’s hot…* You blankly stared at the man’s charming features.

 “Miss Park!” A co-worker called for your attention, “Attend to the customer!” You finally snapped out of it and ran of to the newly arrived customer, “On it!” You got your small notebook and a pen; you parted your lips in order to ask, but then – “Just a bottle of water.” The handsome guy said. You blinked a few times at him, “Well?” He turned his head at you, “Ah!” You shook it off and nodded, “Bottle of water, coming right up!” You ran to the counter and opened the fridge, revealing a variety of drinks.

 You got a water bottle and played with it for a while as you neared Daehyun; you kept on throwing it at both your hands. You hid behind Daehyun and put your freezing hands on his cheeks, “Yah!!!” He jumped, “Yun Hae?! What are you doing?!” Daehyun tried to heat his cheeks up. “Oh, nothing~” You grinned at him and put the water bottle on the tray, “So, you enjoying the new job?” You asked. Yes, Dong Hae did give both you and Daehyun (Since Daehyun is a ‘close’ friend of yours.) new jobs. Daehyun was now one of the bartenders, whilst you were the waitress. So that means, you always would have to wear those revealing V-neck uniforms, short, I mean really short skirts and net stockings. ty, don’t you think so?

 *I wonder why my brother gave me such a job. Of all things, why this?* You sighed. *Can’t he give me a more appropriate job? I’m his sister, anyway. Is this part of the whole setup thingy…? Or being a waitress gives you more salary? For Pete’s sake! He’s rich enough to give me all the money in the world!* You kept on mentally complaining.

 “I hate this.” Daehyun grumbled, “I have no idea about this whole, bartender thingy…” “You’re not alone.” You sighed. “Look,” He whispered, “He’s looking.” You turned your head facing none other than that handsome customer you were attending to. *Is he mad that I took long or something?* You can’t tell, well, since he was wearing an expressionless, face. His stare was so powerful with those abyss-like eyes. *Like a dragon’s…* You mentally nodded.

 “Gotta go.” You whispered.

 “Yeah, be careful. He might be a molester or something. He’s been staring at you for quite some time now.”

 “Yeah, I’ll be. And…”

 “And what?”

 “Good luck!” You grinned at Daehyun as you made your way towards the table.

 *Kyeopta~* Daehyun smiled widely.

 

 

 “Sorry for making you wait.” You placed the bottle on the table and nodded at him, “Please enjoy yourself.” You walked a few steps away from the table when you felt your cell phone vibrate from your pocket. You got it out –

 

 Incoming Call from: Tao

 Answer                                    End Call

 

 You brought the phone up high to your ears and answered softly, “Hello?” “Yunnie~ Where are you?” Tao squeaked at the other end of the line. “At work, where else?!” You informed him, “I miss you…” He cooed. “Yeah, yeah…” You answered in a slightly blank tone, but inside, you felt flattered and all. “Hey!” The old man sitting at the table where you were standing beside at called for you, “No slacking off at work!” He spanked your and laughed. His other companions laughed, too. *What the heck?!* Your eyes rounded at what he did. *Oh no. You just didn’t do that.* “You tell me.” You gave them a piercing look and frowned. “Heh, you plan on fighting back, girly?” He shot you a glass of vodka. The drink fell everywhere, even at your face, that is. Now your clothes were drenched. Great.

 You were agape at the sudden backfire, “Ugh… What the… Why did you do that?!” You shouted your lungs out, “You tell me.” He stood up from his spot and neared you, his fists clenched. *What did I bring myself into?!* You were taken aback, “Now you’re scared, eh?” He smirked. Daehyun finally saw the whole scene. He was going to run towards you until –

 “Back off.”

 The 6-footer man entered the scene and threatened the old man. He got in front of you and secured you with his back. Now he was facing the old man. The whole atmosphere changed from cheers to laughter, and now, a whole lot of badass stares. “Tch.” The old man got irritated and ordered his friends to get out of the building. *Woah… He’s probably scared of this guy’s dragon-like features and aura.* You praised the man in front of you. “Hello? Hello?” You heard voices coming from your phone. “Ah! I forgot!” You continued your conversation with Tao, “Yes, hello?”

 “Yunnie! I thought you were gone…”

 “No… I – “

 “I heard someone shouting. Is there a commotion going on there? Let me there.”

 “Tao, it’s a bar.” You made an excuse.

 “Ah… Okay.” Tao pouted, which, you cannot see.

 “Anyways, I have to go back to work now. Bye Tao~” You closed the lid shut.

 *Tao?* The man looked at you with his droopy eyes. “W-What is it, sir?” You blinked at the charismatic man. *Did I hear right? Is that Tao?* He searched your eyes whilst you felt your cheeks burn up. *No… It’s probably my imagination…* “A-Anyways…” You cleared your throat, “…Thanks for earlier.” “You’re welcome.” He said with that same face on his face. “Park Yun Hae?” He tilted his head. Damn, that was cute. “H-How did you know?! Are you a stalker?!” Your eyes rounded and your looked from side-to-side, trying to find more suspicious people. “Name tag.” He pointed out. “Ah…” *Yun Hae, you pabo!* You mentally scolded yourself. “Yes. Yes I am…” You lightly scratched your back neck, “How about you…?”

 “I’m Kris.” He smiled.

 

 

 


 

 Ayo~ Chappie updated!

 I'm gonna make this short, 'cuz there's nothing much to write, though.

 I've promised to update 2 chapters, right?

 So, yeah... I will write the other chapter along with the other 2 chapters of 'Dare' tomorrow.

 Ran out of time.

 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short (?) chapter.

 KREASE HAS ARRIVED.

 Kekekekeke~ <3

 Note me about my errors and stuff, if I do have some.

 Sarang~ -throws greasy hearts-

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.