Secrets

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 Daehyun was already leaving when a certain pair of hands yanked him. Daehyun’s face met the maknae’s. His eyes rounded and shoved Zelo away, “The heck?! What are you doing?!” “Wae? Daehyun-hyung, where are you going?” Zelo asked while his mouth was puffed. “That’s none of your business anymore~” Daehyun said while opening the door. “Hyung! Can’t I go with you?!” Zelo, who was standing in front of the open door, asked. Daehyun turned around and gave him a mehrong.

 Zelo pouted and crossed his arms. Yongguk popped his head out behind the door and asked, “So, where’s he going?” “I don’t know!” Zelo grumbled and stepped in the house. Yongguk chuckled, “Why don’t you ask him next time instead?” Zelo asked, searching the refrigerator for food… or tomatoes. “Well, I’m sure if the maknae’s gonna ask, it’s going to be more effective…” Yongguk teased and tapped his chin. Zelo playfully punched his arm, “Well, sorry for being the maknae!”

 

 

 You were tapping your foot and leaning against the railing at a nearby park by your apartment. You glanced at your wrist watch and saw a figure running towards you. You faced Daehyun who was panting like crazy. “What took you so long?!” You asked. “Hey…” he took a deep breath. “Don’t ask me! Zelo’s bugging me; wanting him to go with me.” Daehyun reasoned out. “Where’s ‘Eye – I mean Tao…?” Daehyun cleared his throat.

 “He’s not yet here… I guess.” You looked around seeing no sign of a panda-human-being. *So that means…*  Daehyun gulped and neared you. “I wonder where he is…” you mumbled. Daehyun stared at you. He felt his heart thump out of his chest. *This feels like a date…* Daehyun gulped with bright red cheeks. “Hey.” You looked at Daehyun who was gazing at you, “Yah! W-What…?” Daehyun got a bit shocked.

 “Sorry for dragging you into this mess…”

 “Nah~ I don’t care anymore.”

 You playfully armed him, “Then why are you letting yourself get involved into this?”

 He blinked at you and finally thought of an answer, “Hey, I’m your friend since middle school, right?”

 Daehyun grinned at you. *A friend… huh?* You gave Daehyun a warm smile, his heart nearly stopped beating. You yanked him playfully – and so he did. You were like two children playing along.

 *This girl…* He glanced at you who was blabbing about how late Tao was. *She’s… different. She’s not like those girls back in middle school.* Daehyun rolled his hands into fists. “Yun Hae.” He called your attention. You shifted your gaze at him and asked, “What…?” He bit his bottom lip and shuddered.

 “Hyung, have you ever confessed to Yun Hae yet?”

 “Ha?! W-What?!”

 “…”

 “Uh… Yeah, I’ve confessed to h-her…”

 “What’d she said?”

 “…I’m not sure if it’s a yes or no…”

 “Why won’t you try again then?”

“…”

 Daehyun took a deep breath and gathered all the courage and determination he had. He parted his lips, “I – “ “Yunnie~” Tao came walking near you and Daehyun. He had his earphones on; Tao was wearing a sleeveless jacket with a V-neck reaching down his collarbone. He was wearing heavy, dark green pants which, really suit him. He has a black backpack at his back. “You’re 30 minutes late.” You shot the handsome panda a look.  “Mianhae Yunnie~” He cooed in almost perfect Korean. While Daehyun was complaining that he didn’t finish his very important sentence. “Ugh… Fine. Come on, let’s go.” You started walking ahead of them.

 “Go where?” Daehyun dumbly asked. “Well duh, we’re going to find Yong-In.” You gawked the two near you. “Do you even know where she is?” Daehyun narrowed his eyes at you. “Don’t underestimate me…” You wiggled your eyebrows and smirked. “So, where is she?” Tao asked, removing one earphone out of his pierced ear. “She has cram school every Sunday.” You inquired. “Where?”  Daehyun asked. “At our school, where else?””The school offers cram studies?!” Daehyun shouted loudly. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

 

 

 “Yun Hae-ssi…” Yong-In mumbled, hugging her books tightly. Three faces were facing her – You, Tao and Daehyun. “Long time no see.” Tao gave her a warm smile while Daehyun coolly stood there and nodded. You neared her and put your hands on her shoulders. “We need your help.” “My… help?” Yong-In blinked innocently. “Do you remember the name of your…” you coughed, “…Ex-boss back at the bar?” “If I remember correctly…” You gulped and looked at her with anxious eyes. The two, Daehyun and Tao, leaned close to hear the name properly. “It was…”

 “...Park Dong Hae.

 Your heart sank upon hearing the name. Your head started going fuzzy and all. Memories of your older brother ran through your head. *No way…* You gulped and stood straight. “Is… something wrong?” Yong-In asked, glancing at Tao. “It’s nothing…” He answered back. You crouched near the young girl and gave her a big hug. “Thanks Yong-In!” You squeezed her tightly. Dumbfounded, she hugged back. You quickly stood up and started walking briskly, the two boys followed, “Bye Yong-In! We’ll see you tomorrow!” You waved at her. She waved back, still rooted on her spot. “What… was that?”

 

 

 “Yunnie!” Tao and Daehyun kept on running to catch up, “Where are we going?!” You finally stopped upon seeing the neon sign in front of you. Daehyun noticed this,

 “We… don’t have… work…”

 “You run… so fast…”

 Both Tao and Daehyun said in between pants. “I know that. We’ll just have to sneak in to get more information.” You said, searching for a way to get inside the empty building. “You mean, get inside the Boss’ office?” Daehyun asked. You nodded at him while you heard chiming sounds. Daehyun was holding up a ring of keys in the air; he was swinging it. “No problem.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

 “You stole those, right?” you asked while the three of you snuck inside the dusky, dark, and empty bar. Daehyun chuckled as he inserted a golden key in the keyhole of the office door, “Why would I dare steal it?” He heard a ‘Click!’ and twisted the door knob open.

 The three of you entered the room. It was filled with paintings in every inch of the wall. “No doubt…” you whispered. *He didn’t change…* He painted all of the paintings; they’re all detailed and nice. Yours and your brother’s artistic abilities ran in the family. “I’ll look here.” Daehyun said while he walked to a couple of drawers at the left area of the room while you took the right. Tao neared the oak desk filled with papers.

 Tao sat at the gray, leathered chair and started twisting and turning it like a child, “Wee~” “Tao, that’s not helpful.” You giggled. *Pssh… How childish…* Daehyun rolled his eyes and glanced at you who was giggling. *I can do that too, you know!* He felt like crumpling the papers he just saw.

 Tao finally stood up from the chair and fished out for any information. He opened some drawers and glanced at each paper. A folder caught his attention. He was going to open it when – “I felt like raiding this place.” Daehyun chuckled at his own joke. Finally Tao opened the folder; no one could stop him now. He read the information written on the paper.

 Huang Corporation. Park Yun Hae. Arranged Marriage.

 His eyes widened when he read those words. “Found something?” You appeared right in front of Tao. Thanks to his quick reflexes, he was able to hide the folder at his wide, broad back. “Nothing.” He shook his head and acted disappointed. You sighed and turned to Daehyun, “Find anything?” “Nope.” Daehyun said coolly. “Then I guess this was all useless.” You sighed, “Come, let’s go.” You walked towards the door, Daehyun followed suit.

 Tao yanked his backpack from his back and opened the zipper. He He stuffed the folder in and quickly closed it. He followed the two of you. *Does she know all about this…?* Tao glanced at you and gulped, *I hope she didn’t saw it…* He sighed.

 

 

 “Yun Hae, you okay?” Daehyun asked as he was taking a sip from his orange juice. “Yeah… I’m fine.” You sighed. Lunch time was over and there were a few minutes to spare. “Sorry if we didn’t find anything.” Tao apologized. *Actually, I did…* “No, no! It’s okay!” You smiled. You tried to go back to your usual, happy self. But you were still worried about your ‘criminal’ brother. Dong Hae, what does he want?

 “What the…” Daehyun glanced at a white car which was in the front gate. Tao and you shifted your gaze at the car. The three of you got shocked at the person who exited the car. Shinyeoung. The three of you gasped. After a while, she walked to the front seat and the window hollered down. A guy in sunglasses stuck his head out the window. And guess what? It was - 

 “Dong Hae.

 You gasped; your eyes widened. Tao and Daehyun, too. After Shinyeoung had a small chit chat with Dong Hae, the window closed and the car dashed off. Shinyeoung walked near the three of you who were still shocked. “No way…” Daehyun whispered. She saw you surprised and all and smirked, “Jealous?” Shinyeoung flipped her hair in the air and left.

 “Krisus.” Your eyes furrowed and your hands curled into fists, “I wanna beat the crap out of her.” “Hey,” Tao patted your shoulder, “Calm down.” He eased you and gave you a warm smile. Just by looking at Tao, you felt calm and steady. You sighed. *What are they planning to do…?*

 

 

 “Gege!”

 “Tao, how’s it going?”

 “Hmm…” Tao tapped his chin, “I don’t know.”

 “Your father called… he said he’s preparing everything early before you reach second year of college.”

 “What?! That’s too early!”

 Kris shrugged, “You better find a girlfriend if you don’t want to get married to a girl you never knew.”

 Tao smirked, “I don’t need one. I’ll gladly marry her.”

 Kris eyed him curiously.

 

 


 

 I'm baaaaaack~~~ -throws greasy hearts- 

 Finally, an update after a few days. -cries-

 800+ views?! -cries again-

 Kekeke, I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

 I'll make this short, cuz' I need to take a bath. ;A;

 I'll be updating again at my other stories~ Stay tuned~ <3

 Please note me about my errors and stuff.

 Kris cameos. -insert Chanyeol creepy smile here-

 Don't worry, Kris and the other EXO members will come up soon. Excited~?

 I REALIZED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FIC. -cries-

 Love you all! -cries-

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™