Side Story - Boy In Love

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 Daehyun sighed as he opened the door and saw 5 boys scattered in every corner of the room. As he closed the door, Zelo, the maknae, neared him and asked, “Hyung, you’re late~ Where have you been?” “He went on a date, eh Daehyun?” Yongguk teased. Daehyun blushed hard and answered back, “I-It’s not a d-date!” Zelo started poking him, “Oh really~? Then explain this.” The maknae poked his burning, red cheeks. "Was she with 'Eye  Bags' too?" Youngjae asked. “S-Shut up!” Daehyun shoved Zelo’s hand away and added, “A-Again, it’s not a date… And leave me alone, will you?” Daehyun walked away straight to his room. He banged the door and everyone went silent.

 “It’s definitely a date…” Himchan whispered.

 

 

 Daehyun sat on his desk, still blushing. He rested his chin on his right palm, his other hand staying still on his desk. He remembered what Jongup asked him one time they talked in private –

 “Hyung, what did you see in that girl anyway?”

 “Ha?”

 “I mean, what made you like her so much?”

 “T-That’s none of your business!”

 “Tch. So did you like her for no reason at all?”

 “Liked her… for no reason…?” Daehyun muttered to himself. He got a piece of paper and started doodling. *When was it anyway…?*

 Flashback

 I was popular in class that time. Every girl was swooning over me. They were head-to-heels over me. I was used to it, anyway. Everyday, there will be a girl who will send me an anonymous letter and confess to me. One by one, I’ve rejected them. No one ever caught my attention, except for one.

 “Class. I would like you to meet a new classmate. She’s a transfer student from Japan, so you will have to treat her well.”

 “Arasso, sonsaeng-nim!” That was… a lie.

 “Please introduce yourself.”

 “…I’m Park Yun Hae, please treat me well.” She bowed to the whole class.

 “You will seat there, Miss Park.” The teacher pointed an empty seat next to me.

 Yun Hae neared the chair and sat quietly there until the whole class finished. It was finally lunch time. Everyone stood from their seats and grouped themselves with their friends in going to the cafeteria. No one was left, well, except for Yun Hae. She finally stood up and got her packed lunch. She got out of the building and sat on an empty bench. Yun Hae opened the lid of the box and started eating. She paused for a while when a crowd of girls surrounding a certain guy passed by. They all giggled and chuckled like crazy.

  After the crowd of girls passed by, she stood up and walked away to find another place to eat when –

 “Oof!” I bumped over a girl. It was Yun Hae! She and I blinked at each other a few times when we heard a girl shout, “He’s gone!” “Where is he?!” the other asked. “Find him!” the other commanded. I yanked Yun Hae and we both ran away. We hid over a brush. I sighed and momentarily took a peek. They’re still there. I sighed and sat back to my spot.

 I glanced over Yun Hae. She was sitting there quietly like a while ago, hugging her * bento box tightly. She glanced at me. “Shh…” I shushed her, even though she wasn’t actually saying anything. I kept on having this urge to stare at her. She looked… cute. What?! Cute?! I blushed terribly, well, good thing she didn’t notice. Finally, we stood up and we parted ways.

 

 

 “Urgh…” I was painting in an empty classroom and messed it all up. I really liked painting. I scratched my head and got another canvas when –

 “Yah!”

  Yun Hae was leaning near my painting and observed it. I immediately got the painting and secured it. “Wah… What are you doing here?!” I asked, flushing furiously. “Did you paint that?” She finally spoke. Her voice was like an angel’s. I managed to nod. She put her arms on her back and smiled at me, “It’s nice.” She complemented. She actually smiled. The Yun Hae I know wasn’t the Yun Hae back there in the class. There were rumors that she’s bullied; now I know why she doesn’t smile so often. I found myself blushing. It was a weird feeling tingling all over my body. Am I…? No. It’s nothing.

 

 

 I found myself bonding with her everyday. It felt weird though, but I didn’t care. It was fun being with Yun Hae. She knew how to draw well too, like me. Well the bad thing is, the other girls kept on bullying her for it. It finally stopped when a group of gangsters transferred here in school and recruited me, the name was B.A.P. All the girls stopped swooning over me ‘cause they taught I’m one of those bad guys. They avoided me, except one – Yun Hae.

 “Daehyun!” Yun Hae ran towards me. The whole group was watching, it was embarrassing. “Y-You’re going home early?” I asked. “Yup! They’re here to fetch me up! Bye now!” she smiled and waved back at me. I got red and waved back at her. My attention finally drifted back to B.A.P. They were staring at me and started chuckling at my red face. “What the heck? Stop laughing!” I scolded them.

 “I can’t believe you would really like someone!”

 “Yeah, the ‘Ice Prince’ finally melted!”

 “Ooh! Daehyun’s reaching puberty.” They all high-fived each other.

 I wasn’t sure about my feelings that time. I didn’t know if it was like… or love. It wasn’t clear. But one thing is… That was the last day I saw her.

End of Flashback

 *That day… they moved back to Japan… Not even saying anything to me.* Daehyun sighed and paused his doodling. *Maybe, she has a reason for it?* He looked at the paper and was surprised. “What the heck?! How did I manage to draw this! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!!!” Daehyun screamed his lungs out.

 The whole group was standing in front of Daehyun’s door. They can hear his screams and shouts at the other side of the door. *Youth…* Yongguk shook his head. “Hey! What’s with Daehyun-hyung?” Zelo asked. “That’s definitely love~” Youngjae cooed.

 The drawing… was a portrait of you.

 

 


 

 Ayo! New chappie~ Well, not really a chapter, but a side story!

 * Bento Box - Well, you know them xD It came from Japan. It's a packed lunch with rice and other side dishes on it.

 Since I felt like I'm ignoring Daehyun's presence, I'm giving him the spotlight for this chapter.

 Note: The flashback was written in Daehyun's P.O.V.

 Note: The flashback was on their Middle School days~

 I think I'm gonna update today again, and so to my other fanfics too.

 Note me of my wrong grammar and stuff.

 Oh yeah, we went to the mall yesterday and I saw Minho's stand in a shop called 'Etude House' and omg, I was spazzing xD I wish there was a stand of my Taeminnie~ <3 Oh yeah, we passed by 'The Face Shop' too and expected EXO, but to our luck, they're not there! -cries- 

 Lol. Anyways~ Thanks so much for supporting me~ This story reached 600+ views thanks to all of you!

 I love you all! -throws greasy hearts- 

 New Story: Orange - Updated!

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™