Envy

Reason to be with you

 

 
Eunjung saw how Wooyoung followed Suzy because of what she saw she became very furious at Suzy in the state that she wants Suzy embarassed everytime.
One time when they got home.......
Eunjung holding Suzy's hair in a forced way
Eunjung: "Oh Suzy why can't you stop ruining my life, ok your the pefect one your smart, beautiful, and even my boy you stole him from me, you're always the winner and i'm always the second best.
Suzy: "Well, it's not my fault to steal that traits from you, if you want your boy,fine i'll stay away from him, I don't know how to be close to you but if that's what it takes i will try to."
Eunjung: "So your trying to have that pity effect on me, if you want to be close to me,oh wait, that's the thing that i don't ever wanna do, STOP RUINING MY LIFE!"
Then the conversation keeps going longer and longer and suddenly IU their younger sister cannot take it anymore  and stop them both.
IU shouting, "YOU GUYS!!!!!!!, stop fighting, Eunjung stop Suzy didn't do anything to you why do you always start a fight with her?"
IU is hugging Suzy when Eunjung said, "Yah, you're always with Suzy even though she's not your real sister, I'm your real sister you shouldn't be teaming up with her"
IU: " That is because you're bad"
Eunjung walked away annoyed .
IU: "Sister, are you ok?,big sister fought with you again what's up with her?"
Suzy: "I'm fine, just understand her feelings"
IU: "Ok"
Their parents have known the fight because IU is very honest but they still can't end it.
 
-----------------------The next Day----------------------------
Soohyun: "Hey Suzy, I heard from your sister you and Eunjung had a tough fight yesterday"
Suzy: "Aishh that girl, and where were you when Eunjung pranked me, i needed you yesterday?"
Soohyun: "Sorry , I was at my math club meeting"
Suzy: "Acceptable"
 
They both went to their classroom quiet and quite awkward.
Wooyoung's POV:
Friend 1: "Dude, you're such a playboy you're making that girl,who is that again?"
Wooyoung:"Suzy"
Friend 1:"Oh Suzy, you're making her like you like the other girls who fell in love with, you're so mean"
Wooyoung: "She'll never know"
Friend 1: "I'm warning you if you do that she will never fall for you or maybe you'll fall for her"
Wooyoung: "Let's just see"
Friend 1: "I'm serious!"
 
-----------BREAK TIME------------------
Wooyoung searched for Suzy and found her in the bench near the fountain studying. He went to her suprisingly but Suzy is very serious.
Wooyoung:"Hey Suzy, what you doing?'
Suzy is quiet and still studying.
Suddenly Wooyoung's friends came which even cause Suzy annoyed and moved to other place . Wooyoung stopped her and said.
Wooyoung: "Hey where are you going?"
Suzy:" A place far from you !"
Wooyoung: "Why?"
Suzy: "Just don't follow me, okay"
 
Friend 2: "What's up with her, maybe she knows about yesterday."
Wooyoung: "Shut up! I don't understand that girl, come on let's go"
 
Suzy's POV:
Suzy thinking to herself
Suzy: "Suzy, just stop being with him it's for your sister"
Suzy: "Aishh, but he's my friend"
Suzy: "Just don't"
 
She didn't know Soohyun is following her .
Soohyun: "hey Suzy why are you talking to yourself"
Suzy: "It's none of your business, and why are you here anyway"
Soohyun: "I was about to ask you something"
Suzy: "then what is it?"
Soohyun: "never mind"
 
To be continued........................
 
=)