I hate her more >.

Reason to be with you

 

 
A/E/N:
Sorry po ha magtatagalog ako a little hirap po kasi mag-english eh pero I will try.....
 
So yun nga Taecyeon invited his two close friends which is Wooyoung and Suzy syempre with his butler of course. When they're finished at what they were eating yun na nga they went back to their school, eh sino pa bang nandun na laging nakaabang kay Wooyoung, Eunjung and her friends, but hindi na sila 'in' to Wooyoung now. Who are they into now? Edi yung guy na sikat na gwapo pa pero hindi yun eh... they're targeting Nichkhun cause he's more popular than Taecyeon, eh kasi ba naman siya yung nagpakilalang sikat eh kasi ulit, inutos ni Taecyeon....
 
Eunjung's POV:
My sister is really forget the term for that. She stole Wooyoung, I would not like that if she steals my Taecyeon, forget that I already know his real name and it's not Nichkhun, I spread it to the whole university and now they're into Taecyeon. how I know is a long story I just find the right time to spread it.... anyway hmph looks like she really wants a real fight again, of course I hate her more and more and when I know that all of them are really close, I would hate them more >.<
 
Jiyeon: "Eunjung, I think you're getting far away from them, you didn't show up your 'the moves' and now you're there and letting Suzy, you know what."
Eunjung: "Yah I know I'm looking at them... and shut up please I don't want you to mess up my plans."      
 
 
~~~~Recess~~~~
Suzy's POV:
 
"Recess, what will I buy? hmph...."
 
*walking down the hall* 
 
What now my sister's here again picking up a fight?
 
Suzy: "What now Eunjung?!?" 
then after I don't know she just made laughter of me then the two heroes came wait only one of them is the real hero which is Taecyeon sorry a lot Wooyoung but you're full of pride. *jokes* wait that's not real. again they came for me but little Wooyoung spilled our secret.
 
here's what happened:
Wooyoung and Taecyeon: "You girls enough!"
Wooyoung: "You Eunjung! why do you always hurt your sister?"
Taecyeon: "yeah why?"
Oh no! I'm so dead to my sister.
 
Jiyeon: "Is that true?"
Eunjung: *nervous* "Uhm well sh-sh-she's not really mm-my si-sis-ster"
Jiyeon: *angry* "Argh!! this is so over."*walks out*
Eunjung: "I need all of you... i want to be so popular... uhhhh!"
 
Eunjung: "THANKS!!!! Wooyoung... now my life is over!"
Wooyoung: *laughs* "Your Welcome"
Eunjung: "Yeah laugh until you die" *angry*
 
Still Suzy's POV:
 
I just started to run away after the scene... but I said something before I go on...
 
Suzy: "Well great! you two just made my life worser!"
 
And I left them both with questions they can't handle in this kind of situation.
 
 
Eunjung's POV:
 
Hay!!!!!! Suzy is just great, JUST GREAT!!!!! it's like everything and everyone likes her! Even the family were she really doesn't belong. They're putting me out of the scene that I was going to earn.
 
Hmm! I wanna get out of this family and try to get my bestfriends trusts.
 
*walking to Jiyeon's house*
 
Eunjung: "Hmmmmm, I think this is it." 
*rings the doorbell*
Jiyeon: "Who is it?*stares at Eunjung* oh you." *almost shut the door*
Eunjung: "Jiyeon I'm so sorry if she's my sister.... she's just adopted and we're not really close... to prove it I always make her feel bad. Please let me in, I ran away from our house."
Jiyeon: "So sorry but I'll take that as a big NO! Would you mind to go away now?"
Eunjung: "Well thank you for your CONSIDERATION!!!!!"
Jiyeon: "People today are so weird" 
 
She wandered the houses of her other friends but still no one just wants to let her in.
 
Meanwhile..........
 
Suzy's POV:
She got home from school when she saw her parents a little like crying...
 
Suzy: "Oh! Mom, Dad, what happened?"
Mom: "Your sister, Eunjung ran away."
Suzy: "Well did IU knew about this?"
Dad: "She doesn't know about that either."
 
*IU comes home*
 
IU: "Wait, what's happening here?"
Suzy: "Our sister ran away!"
IU: "What?! Is she out of her mind. What could have been the cause?"
Dad and Mom: "We don't know either. You, Suzy do you know?"
Suzy: "I only know that her popular friends pushed her out of their group and that they knew that I was her sister."
Dad: "Wait, your whole school doesn't know your sisters?"
Suzy: "I don't know to her, but I just keep it to myself to make her like me. But don't worry, I will search for her."
Mom: "But it's so dark out there and many criminals are out deep in this night."
Suzy: "Don't worry i'll call for others to help. Bye!"
 
Suzy rushed outside their house and called Wooyoung and Taecyeon.
 
Wooyoung: "Hey, Why did you call us?"
Suzy: "My older sister ran away, and this is all your fault!"
Wooyoung: "Why do you blame me? I just said the truth."
Taecyeon: "Shhh, don't put the blame on anybody, what we have to do is search for Eunjung!"
 
They looked and looked and searched and searched for her.
 
on the other hand.....
 
Soohyun: "Hey, what just happened? I heard that Eunjung was missing."
IU: "How did you know?"
Soohyun: "If it wasn't the two bestfriends fighting over her so loud."
IU: "oh, ok"
 
Eunjung's POV:
 
Eunjung couldn't find anyone that could let her in. She walked to a street with a lot of drunken men passing by, so she just picked a large piece of wood nearby and continued walking.
 
She couldn't think of anything but Suzy and the memories when she often offend her.
 
Eunjung: "Why is Suzy so good to me even if I bully her often?"
 
She went to the park where the two have a lot of good memories well sort of good memories. She nearly slept on the bench she sat on when luckily the three "bestfriends" came. 
 
Suzy: "Sis, are you alright? Do you want anything? ask me? Let's go home, please. I'm so sorry that I've been your sister. I'm so sorry that------"
Eunjung interrupted her.....
Eunjung:"Suzy! Stop! Enough with saying sorry!
 
To continued.........
 
Author's note: 
Well after a long rest here comes me again... I'm so sorry if it a little bit. hehe =)