EXO Stone Adventure

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

The day ended like that and Taemin and Minho went back to SHINee’s house at night.

“Hyung. Which place has sand and water?” Taemin rushed in as Minho opened the front door.

“Beach?” Key answered without looking up from his sketching.

“But if it’s at the beach, then they won’t need magical hounds to find it.” Minho closed the door and Jonghyun seems to be interested in the topic.

“What magical hound? We don’t need that if my magical touch exists.” Jonghyun wiggled his fingers in front of Minho.

“Hyung. We are not joking around. Stop that.” Minho slapped Jonghyun’s hands away and sat on the sofa next to Key.

“Then what are you talking about anyway?” Jonghyun look up and Taemin sat down on the floor beside him.

“Some riddle that EXO-K found. It leads to some weird stones with powers.” Taemin sighed as he rests his chin on his hand which is on the table beside Jonghyun’s computer.

taemin-hello.jpg?w=513&h=274

“Oh!” Jonghyun replied and turned back to the computer to type something.

“Minho-ah, Taemin-ah, you guys need to stop hanging around those boys. We need help in finding jobs and place for the SHINee World to live in. They are arriving soon.” Key walked out of the kitchen with a mug in his hand.

“When are they setting off?” Minho turned to Key, who is drinking. Suddenly, a loud beep is heard and Onew ran out of the bedroom with a mini transmitter in his hand.

“It’s Yoogeun!” Onew said as he place the transmitter on the table and tap the screen once. A hologram popped out in front of them and a teenager hovered above the transmitter.

“SHINee! Good news!” Yoogeun excitedly jumped in the air and SHINee gathered in front of the transmitter with a smile on each faces.

“Yoogeun-ah! I miss you! How are you? What’s the good news?” Minho asked.

“I miss you too, Minho Appa! Oh ya! The good news is that SHINee World has successfully board the ship! I am glad that the ship that we built last time is big enough to fit everyone!” Yoogeun capped his hands together.

“Of course! My calculation will never be wrong.” Key patted his chest proudly.

“Wrong! You once designed wrongly and that shirt was too loose at the bottom and too tight at the top. I can’t even fit…” Key covered Jonghyun’s mouth before he can spill everything out.

“Shut up! Your head is too big for that shirt!” Key argued and Yoogeun laughed at his childish Appas.

jonghyun-jongkey-key-otp-shinee-Favim.co

“So when are you deciding to depart?” Onew asked as he moves closer to the transmitter.

“After we finish packing the food and supplies, we will be departing. So according to my calculation, we will be departing by tomorrow night and arrive in about 4 days' time?” Yoogeun tapped his chin while looking at random parts of the screen. Out of the blue, someone called out for him and he turned his head towards the right.

“Yoogeun Captain, we are almost done with the food and supplies importation.” A guy popped out from the right side and SHINee watched at him closely.

“Okay! Then go and have our last check. We will depart after making sure that everyone and everything is okay.” Yoogeun commanded and the guy bowed and backed away, disappearing from the screen.

“Wow. Our Yoogeun have grown up.” Taemin mocked and Yoogeun’s serious face softened.

“Taemin Appa. I can’t be all weak in front of them, right? You all trusted me to take care of the citizen in SHINee World, so I must have that charisma and responsible in order to make them listen to me.” Yoogeun explained while rubbing his neck shyly.

“Haha. That’s good to hear.” Minho smiled wider.

tumblr_lybv0xonS91qhafp2o1_500.jpg

“Oh ya! Since the food and supplies are about to finish, we may be departing earlier. Appas, do you have a place for us to live yet? We don’t want to go there and wander around the streets.” Yoogeun asked and SHINee exchanged glances.

“Don’t worry. This side is all ready for SHINee World’s arrival. We won’t let you live in streets.” Onew assured and everybody nodded along.

“Great! I am looking forward for our reunion and new life. I am starting to get bored of walking around with nothing to do.” Yoogeun complained and SHINee laughed.

“Yoogeun Captain! The base 1 needs your help!” Someone shouted and Yoogeun nodded at him.

“So this is it. See you soon, SHINee. I’ll call you later when we are at the Milky Way.” Yoogeun came closer to the screen and quickly peck on the air in front of SHINee.

tumblr_mbiytcHK6M1rde6ano1_500.jpg

“Okay. Now go! Your people need you.” Jonghyun shooed Yoogeun and he laughed then ended the call. The hologram disappeared and the transmitter no longer flashes brightly.

“Great! They are arriving in 4 or maybe 3 days’ time. We should be able to find enough places for them, right?” Key asked and SHINee nodded.

“Taemin-ah, you are the one who is going out and walking around all the time. Do you know any place that is suitable for them to stay?” Onew asked and Taemin shrugged.

“Okay. We will split the work now. I’ll pass my project over to my assistant and Onew hyung; you should take leave for your work!” Key nagged but Onew protested.

“I can work and asked around for jobs.” Onew pouted and Key sighed.

onew%2Bii%2B%25282%2529.jpg

“Fine! But you must make sure you have the jobs ready for them.” Key pointed at Onew and he nodded madly.

“I still have my few days break; I can help in looking for place to stay too.” Minho offered and Jonghyun smiled.

“Taemin, no more hanging out with EXO-K. We need to get ready.” Jonghyun said and Taemin nodded with a fade smile. Although he wants to play a lot, but the SHINee World’s arrival is more important. He can continue to play after SHINee World is settled down on Earth. That way, he will have more people to play with.

“So we start tomorrow?” Onew put his hand in the middle and SHINee stacked their hands on top of it.

“SHINee World Hwaiting!” They cheered and punched their fists in the air proudly.

20090428shinee572.jpg

 

Meanwhile, at your house;

“Kai-ssi. It’s midnight. Stop dancing around.” Your mother scolded and Kai stopped immediately.

“Sorry. I need to get my body to wake up.” Kai apologised as he sit down on the sofa.

“Oh dear! Why aren’t all of you sleeping yet?” Your mother is shock to see you flipping a sightseeing book.

“We need to find all the beaches in Korea.” You said as you note down the address of the Eurwangni Beach in Incheon.

“Why? You want to go to the beach?” Your mother came closer and you just shooed her away.

“Go to sleep mum. We need to do some research and stuff. Nothing really.” You turned back to the book and continue to write.

“Okay. Oh ya! Your dad and I will be going on a short trip for 2 days starting from tomorrow. Are you okay with your friends?” Your mother trusts EXO-K won’t do something bad to you when they are away since you look naughtier than them.

“We will take good care of her for you!” Suho smiled sweetly and your mother's heart softened at the sweet smile.

tumblr_m3oir4g7Jz1rpomj0o1_400.jpg

“Okay. Don’t do anything stupid! And don’t stay too late too.” Your mother nagged as she walked into her room. You sighed as you dropped your head onto the book.

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked worriedly.

“They are always on business trips for this year. They didn’t even care about me.” You said without lifting your head up.

“Don’t worry! You have us here with you.” Chanyeol hugged you closer and let you rest your head on his chest.

“Don’t worry. We will be too busy to notice that the 2 days have passed.” Kai yawned as he continued to flip the sightseeing book.

“So you mean we are going to all these beaches in those 2 days?” You asked and he nodded instantly. You sighed again as you rest on Chanyeol’s chest.

“If you are sleepy, you can go sleep first.” Chanyeol patted your back. You shook your head and flipped the book to the next page tiredly.

After 2 more hours, everyone has fallen asleep in the living room and dining table with a book in their hand. You are sleeping in Chanyeol’s embrace and he makes a good pillow. You heard a loud snore and you wake up to find everyone asleep.

“Chanyeol.” You called out and he woke up a little. “Let’s go bed.” You said as you sit up tiredly.

“I’ll wake the others up first.” Chanyeol said as he kicked D.O. in the leg and D.O. jerked up from his sleep. “Go to bed.” He ordered and D.O. went into their room without a second thought.

“Sehun.” You shook the maknae’s shoulder and he slowly opens his eyes. He sat up straight and holds the book up again. But you stopped him and pushed him into their room instead.

“Suho, Kai.” Chanyeol called out as he shook both of them in the arms and they woke. “Go to bed.” He repeated himself and Suho walked towards their room lifelessly.

“No. I want to solve the riddle.” Kai said stubbornly as he rubbed his eyes.

“Suit yourself.” Chanyeol said as he helped you pull the sleepy Baekhyun towards their room. After dropping onto his mattress, Baekhyun snuggle closer to his pillow and yawned.

“Good night.” You greeted as you walked out of their room. Chanyeol followed you as you entered your room.

“Chanyeol…” You called out but he just passed by you and walked to your bed. He dropped himself onto your bed and opened his arms for a hug.

“Sleep with me.” He asked and you jumping into his embrace without caring much. Chanyeol is your best pillow ever. And you love to hug onto him and sleep.

Kai tried his best to keep his eyes from closing but it is a difficult task. So he took out the riddle again and decided to stare at it. Within that minute, his eyes closed for the fifth times and he jerked up from his sleep as his body sway towards the right. So to prevent his body from swaying, he decided to lie on the sofa and holding the book up towards the ceiling. Then soon, his arms are sore and they dropped down to his sides as sleepiness takes over completely. The torn book is covering his face and a strange light emitted for a second from the page with EXO symbols.

tumblr_m6a4s1zo1J1rued0uo1_1280.jpg

 

In Kai’s dream;

Kai is walking on the beach, kicking the sand towards the sea.

“Why can’t I find the EXO stones?!” Kai shouted angrily towards the sea and ruffled his own hair crazily.

“Young man.” A stranger suddenly walked towards him with a walking stick. Kai stared at him weirdly and he just smiled back. “Think out of the box.” The old man looked out at the sea. “Someday you will find the answer.”

“Who are you? How do you know what am I finding?” Kai asked him with a raised brow. The old man didn’t reply him but he just glanced at Kai’s hand.

“You are the one indeed.” He looked back to the sea and coughed a few times. Kai patted his back and looked at the sea together with him.

“How do you know I am the one?” Kai asked again and the old man shushed him.

“Isn’t the sea beautiful?” The old man asked. Kai bit his lips to stop himself from asking any more questions and just nodded. “But it is even more beautiful in it. Have you ever dived in to see the beauty?” Kai shook his head but he have no idea why the old man is telling him all these. “You should go in and take a look. Bring your friends along, it will be more fun. There are a lot of wonders in there.” The old man started to walk towards the sea but Kai stopped him. “Don’t worry.” The old man assures and continued to walk in deeper.

“So you mean the stones are somewhere in the water?” Kai blurted out without registering what he just deducted. The old man just chuckled and the water reached his chest already.

“Oh ya! Help me say hello to your brother for me. The two of you do look alike.” The old man said before disappearing after a wave crashed in. Kai wrinkled his brows together and tilted his head to the side.

“Brother? What brother? Does he mean Suho they all? But they are not my brothers.” Kai asked himself as he watches the wave hitting his legs. The tide is coming in but he just stood there staring at the spot where the old man disappeared.

“Kai! Kai!” Someone called him and he turned back. A man is waving at him but he can’t focus on who he is. “Jongin-ah!” That someone called again and Kai widened his eyes. No one calls him by his real name. No one ever knows his real name! Only his family called him by his real name. But they got separated in a shuttle crashed when he was very young and Kai was saved and brought to EXOPlanet. He doesn’t really have a lot of memories of his family, but he still remembers their name well.

tumblr_maocb9YQGp1r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

Kai’s eyes flicked open widely and the EXO symbol page is right in front of his eyes. He sprang up immediately and the book dropped onto his lap. A morning breeze gently flipped the page, revealing a newly written line.

“Happiness will come after reunion.” Kai read it out loudly and flipped the pages around to see if any other things appear as well. But nothing did. Then he touched that line again, but it’s inked onto the paper. Kai took a closer look at that sentence and the ink looks faded, like it’s been written there for a long time. But why didn’t he saw that line before?

“Don’t tell me you didn’t sleep!” Your mother walked out and looked at the clock. “It’s 6 in the morning, why are you still out here?”

“I fell asleep here. I’m going in now. Have a good trip! We will take care of her well.” Kai bowed before running into their room. Your mother shook her head and walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Kai yawned again and place the book next to him when he lay on his mattress. He turned to his side and stared at the book for a while before closing his eyes to catch up with his sleep. “Happiness will come after reunion.” Kai mumbled as he flipped to another side for a more comfortable position.

Soon, the sun got up and the ray hits Chanyeol’s eyes first. Your face is buried in Chanyeol’s chest so you didn’t feel the light shining down on the both of you. Chanyeol shifted a bit for a comfortable position and continued to hug you closely, ignoring the light.

! We are going now! We will be back by tomorrow night! We promise!” Your dad shouted and assumed that you heard it. So they just went out, leaving a small note with a little bit of money for you to survive another day without parents. You groaned at the noise and Chanyeol opened his eyes to check on you. A contented smile appeared on his lips as you stopped moving in his arms. He brushed the hair that is falling across your forehead and planted a light kiss on it so he won’t wake you up. Your lips curved slightly up as he backed away and he grinned at your reaction. He loves this moment. Another sweet memory adding into the list of good memories.

He closed his eyes again and stayed motionless so you won’t wake up. Time passed faster than he can expect and you woke up in an hours’ time. When you opened your eyes and look up, Chanyeol is greeting you with a grin. You returned with a tired smile and stretched your arm up in the air.

ChanYeol.png

“Morning, Happy Virus! Have a good sleep?” He asked and you nodded. You got off his numbed arm and massage it for him.

“Thanks for the good sleep.” You massaged and he stopped you and held both of your hands together.

“For you, it’s my honour.” He brushed your hands with his thumbs tenderly. You feel your cheek heating up and gave him a morning kiss before sitting up to brush your hair. Chanyeol sit up and hugged you from the back while resting his head on your shoulder. The two of you stayed like that for a short minute before Kai teleported in randomly.

“Morning, lovely couple. Have any sweet dreams of each other?” He asked and sat on the corner of the bed. Chanyeol used his long leg and kicked him out of the bed for breaking the lovely moment again. Kai stood up immediately, rubbing his and stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just stick his tongue out and Kai rolled his eyes. “Well, I have a weird dream.”

“No one asked you.” Chanyeol replied childishly and you turned to him with a weird look.

“What dream did you have?” You turned back to Kai and asked.

“An old man appeared and tells me some weird stuff then suicide himself in the sea.” Kai shrugged like it’s nothing and you widened your eyes at the word ‘suicide’.

“Suicide?” You repeated and he nodded.

“After talking to me, he walked into the sea and never to be seen again. Then someone called me then I woke up. But what he said is very strange.” Kai tapped his chin with his finger, trying to recall his dream. “Oh ya! And there is a new page, or should I say a new line, appeared.” Kai flipped the torn book and showed it to your face.

You pushed the book away from your face because it’s too close and read it, “Happiness will come after reunion.” You looked up at Chanyeol and he looked as puzzled as you. “Reunion? What reunion? Is it like when you meet with the rest of the EXO people? Or like when you got the stones then you will be happy?”

“I don’t know. If I got those stones, I will be happy enough, I guess.” Kai shrugged and sat on the floor. Then your door opened and 4 other sleepy aliens joined in.

“Morning.” Baekhyun yawned like a lion and stared at you with his watery eyes. He totally looks like a little lost puppy.

tumblr_m5xossOczK1qanjc9o2_500.gif

“We heard some chatting.” D.O. rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat beside Kai. Then he lean his head on Kai’s shoulder and look at Chanyeol and you with his half opened eyes.

“What are you all talking about anyway? Why is Kai in your room?” Suho asked and sat at the corner of your bed. Chanyeol used his long leg again to kick the poor leader out of bed and he fall hard on his . “OUCH!” He rubbed his and all of you laughed at him. The laugh made all of you a little more awake than before. Kai passed them the book and the 4 reads it to understand the situation.

“That old man also said something about thinking out of the box.” Kai raised his brow.

“Out of the box…” You repeated and play with Chanyeol’s fingers that are on your tummy.

“And he said the sea is beautiful under it. He asked me to explore with you guys.” Kai’s brain is still registering what he just said but your brain is faster than his.

“So it must be underwater!” You exclaimed and Chanyeol cheered for your idea. You looked up and smiled at him. He kissed your cheek in return then smiled back. His smile just brightens up your day again and you love it.

“Underwater?” Kai repeated and you nodded. “But there is nothing there. Fishes and sands. And water of course.”

“But there are also sunken ships, like titanic and underwater caves and volcanos…” You counted with Chanyeol’s fingers and Sehun interrupted, “Why are there caves and volcanos there? I thought they should be at ground level?”

“The Earth plate moved and the caves and volcanos decided to go underwater.” You jokingly explained and they nodded along.

“Then we shall go explore the underwater caves! Since that old man said thinking out of the box and explore with friends right?” Suho seems to understand the situation quite well without even explaining to him what you were talking about.

“But there are so many underwater caves, which one?” You asked and they thought for a while. Another glow emitted from the page and everyone covered their eyes. The glow soon dies off and a map is printed on it.

“It’s a map!” Baekhyun shouted. He is the first one to notice it because his eyes are more adaptable to the change in light. Everyone needs to rub their eyes before looking at the map.

“It’s the map to the stone? Or seal?” D.O. asked.

“They are at the same location, remember?” Kai knocked on D.O.’s head lightly and D.O. pouted at him. “Let me see. Maybe I can lead.” Kai stretched to Baekhyun and he passed him the book.

“This looks like that house… Then the waterfall is here… Underwater cave must be at this lake or sea or whatever!” Kai stabbed the book violently with his index finger. D.O. quickly grabbed the book out of his hand to prevent him from stabbing more.

“Don’t spoil the only map. We understand you know the way, but don’t tear this book. It’s precious.” D.O. holds the book close to him and Kai apologized. He was too excited to visit the place again.

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s pack up and an adventure we go!” You cheered and Chanyeol cheered with you. Then when you notice, Kai is already gone. He must be very excited about this adventure.

When you walk out of your room in your jeans and a t-shirt with a backpack, you saw the boy already changed to their silver suit, just like the first time when you see them.

“You guys going to wear that?” You asked, pointing at them and they nodded.

“What’s with the bag?” Kai asked you back.

“I have to bring something there, right? Just in case you need it. Like my jacket, First Aid Kit, Water bottle, some snacks and stuff.” You said and they shook their heads while laughing at you.

“Do you think that we are going camping or what?” Suho stopped laughing and you pouted at him. Kai walked towards you and hold onto your hand.

“We can still come back anytime if you want.” He smirked and Chanyeol quickly break the linking hands.

tumblr_m4s2orpfvJ1qe6e2qo1_r1_500.gif

“She’s mine!” Chanyeol used his to push Kai away and hugged you. You laughed at him because Chanyeol gets jealous so easily and he always acts like a kid when he is jealous. That’s one of the reasons why you love him.

“Let’s go. We don’t want to be spending a night over there.” Kai held out his hands and the others linking arms with him. In a flash, all of you are teleported to a badly damaged tree house. Chanyeol release you and you started to wander around the house. The others also started to walk around, examine any and every part of the house.

“This is the place you found the book?” Baekhyun touched the dirty table and quickly brush the dirt away from his hands with a disgusted look.

“Yup, no doubt. So it’s this way?” Kai started to turn the map and pointing at random directions. D.O. went over and helped him read the map. After a few turning here and there, they finally got the right way up. “It’s this way!” Kai started to lead and every one followed behind like the order when you were in the haunted house. Just in case of any emergency, Kai will turn back and teleport you out of here as fast as possible.

The big leaves of the trees are covering up most of the path and Kai is not bothered by it. But the others are. They are pushing the leaves that are hanging from the top annoyingly away from their faces. No one talks and just let Kai lead the way. The boys are alerted and looking out for any movement among the trees. Their hands are positioned by their sides so that if anything pops out, they can act fast.

After a long aimless walk, from the position of the sun, you know it’s about noon time. Your tummy starts to rumble very loudly and the boys heard it. They stopped and eyed you.

“Hungry anybody?” You gave an embarrassing smile and they busted out into laughter.

“I guess we can stop for a rest.” Suho look around and they nodded. You clapped happily and unload your backpack. It’s small but surprisingly, you managed to stuff a small picnic mat and a few packs of potato chips in it. You lay the picnic mat out and the boys squeeze onto it and you have no more space to sit.

“Where do I sit now? You guys have so big butts!” You folded your arms and pouted at them.

“Next time, bring a bigger mat. So it can fit your big as well.” Sehun chuckled at his own joke and the others laughed. You wanted to protest but Chanyeol patted his own legs.

“You can sit on my legs.” Chanyeol offered and you rejected. But he pulled you down by your hand and you fall onto his legs. He secured you in his arms and passes you your backpack. “What’s for lunch?” He asked like a hungry child.

“Potato chips! Kekeke!” You pulled out those packs of potato chips and pass around.

“But I told your mother that we will look after you, and you brought all these for lunch?” Kai shook the pack of potato chips and you shrugged.

“They never allow me to eat potato chips for lunch. So if you want me to be happy, then let me eat~” You open your pack of potato chips and stuff some into your mouth. Then you turn around to feed Chanyeol some and the boys stared at the both of you.

“I think we better don’t eat. If not we will be puking it out. So let’s not waste food.” Kai passed back the potato chips and the others did the same.

“Fine. Then I’ll eat it myself.” You grab a chip but Chanyeol directs your hand to his mouth to eat it. “HEY!” You whined and he smiled at you. “Fine. I’ll share it!” You feed him a handful of chips and surprisingly, his mouth is big enough to fit all. He chewed on it happily and you shared that pack of potato chip with him. The other boys just drink a little water from Suho’s water bottle to refresh themselves for another long walk later.

“Alright! Enough resting! Let’s go!” Kai stood up and patted his to get rid of the dirt. The boys stood up and you looked at the shadows towering over you. “Still don’t want to stand?” Kai smirked and you blinked at him.

“If you are tired, I can carry you.” Chanyeol offered his hand and you took it to stand up. You bended down to keep the mat and the unopened packs of potato chips in your backpack. “I’ll help you take this then.” Chanyeol took your bag away when you finished zipping it up. Then he held onto your hand and they started to walk again.

After a few more hours of walking, most of your energy is drained out. The boys had trained to bear this type of condition, but you are not. You still like being in your home and not hiking here.

“I think we are reaching soon. I can sense water nearby.” Suho smiled, because he is very comfortable with water and he likes to get wet while playing with it. After another 3 minutes of walking, the trees finally come to an end, revealing a lake at the end of it.

“THIS IS IT!” Kai teleported ahead and checks on the location again. “We are here!” He opened his hands and takes a deep breath. The water looks clean and you can see the sand at the bottom of it. There are schools of fishes swimming here and there like the lake is a very big ocean to them.

“Wow! The water here seems fresh.” Suho make a water bubble float up from the lake and into his water bottle. “But it doesn’t look like there is any underwater cave around.” He stepped onto the water surface and continued to walk normally on the water. You gasped as you see him took the first step. But after a few seconds of registering, you remember his power is water, so he has the ability to do it. But the way that he walks on the water makes you curious that whether is the water density that heavy to stand his weight or he just using his powers. So you agreed to the latter one after Suho took his tenth step on the water.

“Suho! I also want to walk on the water! Can I try?” You asked and the boys eyed you.

“Are you sure?” Suho and Chanyeol asked at the same time with widened eyes. You nodded with an assured smile and Suho sighed before nodding back to you. “You can walk now, you won’t fall.” He held out his hands to signal you to go to him.

You carefully took the first step and you see the water under your foot forms the rings. After making sure that you won’t fall after the first step, you took another step and more rings are formed around another foot. You giggled and looked back at the boys who are on the land looking at you.

“Come on.” Suho cheered on and you slowly walk over to his side. You hold onto his hand and he smiled at you. “Told you that you won’t fall. Let’s go further.” He said and slowly pulls you around the lake. The fishes that are under your feet flee for their lives and they gathered behind you after that. You keep giggling to yourself because this is your first and only time to walk on water. Although it’s not with Chanyeol, but you don’t care; Suho is not a bad choice to walk with either. Soon, you reached the other side and you looked back at the others who are staring at the both of you. You waved back and only Sehun and Baekhyun waved back. “Let’s go back. That’s nothing around here.” Suho said as he stepped onto the water again. You held onto his hand and stepped onto the water with him. Suddenly, you feel like you are sliding towards the others and you looked down at the water, afraid that you will fall into it if Suho loses his controls. Both of you slide across the lake fast and it feels like you are water skiing across.

“Nothing.” Suho confirmed again and Kai’s shoulder dropped.

“But he said I should explore it with my friends.” Kai pouted cutely at the old man’s saying as he stared at the water. Another idea soon popped out in his mind and he demanded, “Bring me down there!” Suho widened his eyes and Kai looked up from the water to give Suho a firm stare. “Bring me down there!” he repeated again.

“Are you kidding me?” Suho chuckled but Kai shook his head seriously. Suho cleared his throat and put his serious face back again, “But I am not sure whether I can trap enough oxygen to last you long enough…”

“Just bring me down! I’ll save myself if I am out of oxygen.” Kai cut in and Suho nodded with not much choice to choose.

“Hold onto me. I need you to save me too.” Suho moved his hands in big circles towards the lake and water starts to gather up in the air and form a bubble big enough for both of them.

“Bring us down as well! You don’t bring us all the way here and stare at the lake for nothing, do you?” D.O. complained and Suho sighed while making a bigger bubble with the water.

“Can I go too? Don’t leave me here.” You played with your fingers as you asked shyly.

“Of course you are coming with us! If not I will regret if something attack you while we are gone; just like that battle back in EXOPlanet.” Chanyeol hold you closer to him and you can see there is sadness in his eyes. The battle back in EXOPlanet… Must be the one where Super Junior and EXO are fighting, and you got captured. That’s the only battle that you witnessed, and you hope there won’t be any more of that kind of battles in the future. But who can predict the future? Not you of course.

“I think it’s ready. We must make it quick if you want to travel around the whole lake.” Suho break your thoughts and you looked back at his super big water bubble in the air. He stepped in with ease and the others hesitated a while before stepping in together. Chanyeol pulled you by your hand and you also stepped into the bubble without getting wet. The bubble soon sinks into the water and you see the water surface elevating passed you. You let out a little amused gasp and Suho chuckled at your cuteness.

Kai turned the map in every way and still don’t know where to go next. So he had to put all his hope into the one and only lake. He let out a loud sigh before looking around aimlessly, ignoring the useless map in his hand.

“I think we shall go forward. D.O., can you check the sea floor for any holes?” Suho commanded and D.O. nodded then closed his eyes. The other boys are helping a lookout for any visible caves. You are just being amused by all of their great teamwork and the amazing underwater world you are in right now. The fishes are swimming side by side with the water bubble. You wanted to stretch your hand out to touch one of it but were stopped by Chanyeol. He shook his head, telling you to not break the water bubble’s surface and you looked down feeling sorry.

“About 20 meters to the right, there is a hole. But it’s not very big.” D.O. opened his eyes after saying that. Suho nodded in acknowledgement and the water bubble begins to travel towards the right.

“There it is.” Baekhyun pointed at the hole and everyone brightened up a little. “I’ll light the way.” Baekhyun shone his hands towards the dark hole and it’s a tunnel instead.

exo-mama-baek-hyun-looks-at-his-magical-

“We have to squeeze. The water bubble can’t fit in.” Suho said and everybody came together for a group hug. The water bubble shrinks in size and is able to pass through the opening of the tunnel without breaking. “Going up.” Suho warned as the water bubble rose up to the surface at the end of the short tunnel. When the bubble reached the surface, it popped immediately but everyone is still able to stand on the water.

“It’s a tunnel that leads to a… cave?” You asked and they shrugged.

“It looks like a cave to me.” Kai teleported to the land himself and turned back at all of you, who is still on the water, “Baekhyun light the way please.” He held out his hands, like showing the way into the dark cave.

“It’s my job.” Baekhyun’s body suddenly glows up with lights and he look like a walking light bulb. Then he walked towards the land and others followed behind. Baekhyun walked in deeper and lighted up every corner of the cave so everyone can see what is in front. But you didn’t notice that rock at the side when you are walking, then you kicked onto it. You winced in pain as you bring your foot closer to you. The boys stopped and turned around to see you hopping around with one leg.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol held onto you so that you will stop hopping around in pain.

“I kicked that stupid rock.” You told him and he bend down with his back facing you.

“Climb on. I’ll carry you in.” Chanyeol looked up and you just stared at him with widened eyes. You didn’t know that he will offer you a ride on his back, but instead helping you to rub your foot with you.

“We don’t have the whole day, Miss.” The impatient Kai tapped his foot as he waits for you to move. You stick out your tongue at him and climb onto Chanyeol’s back. He secured your legs beside his waist and stood up with ease. “Let’s continue.” Kai turned back to Baekhyun and he started walking again. You rest your head on Chanyeol’s board shoulder and closed your eyes to rest. You are already feeling sleepy since didn’t really have enough sleep last night. And Chanyeol is your pillow, remember?

“WE ARE HERE!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he saw a stone wall blocking the way. The boys ran towards it and smiles formed themselves on their lips.

“Either we are smart and good at this or it’s too easy to find.” Kai smirked and touch the stone wall. “I think we are smart.” He answered himself and while knocking onto the stone wall. “Now… How do we open this again?” He flipped to the riddle page and read it out loudly, “In order to get to the seal, the surrounding must be healed.

“But the surrounding looks okay to me. Nothing needs to be healed here.” D.O. touched the ground.

“Then this is not the seal?” You said as you get down from Chanyeol’s back.

“Then how are going to get to the seal?” Kai ruffled his hair because he is tired of all the riddle and stuff.

“Cool down! Let’s try to break this wall first. There must be something behind it; if not there won’t be a wall here to block us, right?” Sehun knocked the stone wall and placed his ears onto it.

“How are we going to break it?” You asked and the boys stepped aside. Chanyeol quickly pull you to the side and asked you to stay there no matter what. D.O. stepped up and placed his hands onto the wall. He closed his eyes and the ground started to vibrate under his touch.

“Don’t crack the floor.” You warned him and he stopped.

“It’s not breaking up.” D.O. hanged his head low as he return back to the side. Sehun went up to it and take a deep breath before fixing his eyes on the centre of the wall. He motioned his arms in little circular motion and strong gust of winds are blow against it. The boys are already used to it, so they won’t be blown away. But you have to hold onto Chanyeol, so you won’t be lifted up by the strong current. He shook his head after a minute of blowing wind at the unmoving wall.

“My turn.” Chanyeol reflexed his fingers and shake it a little, giving them a little warm up sessions. Then he closed his eyes and feels the power inside him concentrated into his palms. When he opened his eyes, his hands launched forward and big fires are shot out from his palms. Suho make a small water bubble around you, just in case you can’t adapt to the high temperature of Chanyeol’s fire. And you felt grateful for it as you are even sweating in that water bubble already.

After half minutes of firing at it, Chanyeol sighed and the fire stopped. The wall seems untouched. No scratches, no burnt marks; no nothing. It is still like the wall before all those powers.

“Kai, can you bring us over it?” Suho asked and Kai rolled his eyes.

“If I can, I would have done it before all of you tried your powers. My powers are weaken in here. After that teleport that I did just now, my powers are all drained out of me. I don’t know why. There must be something to do with this cave. It’s my powers away, I guess.” Kai explained while looking around the cave.

“There is some writing on this wall! Baekhyun can you shine me some light?” You feel the craving on the side of the wall. Baekhyun direct some lights onto the craving and you raised your brows. “Oh my god! How to read this language?” You see the strange craving clearer and your shoulders dropped.

Love can break anything.” Baekhyun reads behind you. You stared back at him with a weird look and he just shrugged at you. “It’s our language. If you want to know, ask Chanyeol to teach you.” You turned back at the strange craving and feel it again.

Love can break anything.” You repeated.

“WHAT?! We came all the way here, just to know that ‘love can break anything’? What kind of nonsense is this?” Kai threw his hands up in the air.

“So we are supposed to love the wall to break it?” Sehun pointed at the wall with a disgusted look. The boys just shrugged back. No one understands it. It’s riddle everywhere.

se_hun_exo_9th_teaser.jpg

“Then I guess we are camping out here.” D.O. sat on the floor and sighed.

“What?! Camping out here? Are you kidding me?” You stared at him.

“Kai’s power is drained out; so we can’t teleport back home. And it’s a long way back if you really want to go back. Do you know which forest we are at?” D.O. asked and you shut your mouth. You have no idea which forest you are at, because Kai teleported you here in the first place. And you have been walking for most of the days, your legs are sore from the walking. So camping out here is the only choice you have left.

“But the potato chips can’t…” You looked over to your bag and Chanyeol pass it to you.

“Don’t worry. Like I’ve said, we can survive without eating.” Kai sat down beside D.O. who is currently meditating or in his own world. “You can have it all to yourself. And if you really want to eat some meat, we can hunt for fishes. Right, Suho?”

Suho just smiled and nodded back at his idea. Then he sat in front of the wall, leaning against it.

So just like that, it’s time to sleep and everyone is tired from the walk. You lean on Chanyeol’s shoulder and he wrapped his arms around you. The night is no longer cold when you are with Chanyeol around you. His body temperature is much higher than yours when it comes to night time. After a few minutes of leaning on his shoulder, your waist starts to hurt. So you lie down on his lap and he just look at you while you fall asleep on it. A small smile is formed on your lips as you drift into your dreamland.

tumblr_m6a4s1zo1J1rued0uo1_1280.jpg

 

In Kai’s dream;

“Hello again!” The same old man greeted him as he stared at the sea this time.

Kai is back at the same beach. He recognised this scene clearly. He walked towards the old man with a confident stare and the old man just chuckled at him.

“I’ve reached that cave. But there is a wall blocking me. How am I going to break through it?” Kai questioned him and the old man simply replied, “With love.” Kai stood in front of the old man and he looked up at Kai with a warm smile.

“Young man. You didn’t say hello to your brother for me yet.” The old man joked.

“What brother? I don’t have a brother.” Kai narrowed his brows at the old man.

“Jongin-ah!” A familiar voice called him and he turned to it. It’s that same man from the dream yesterday. He still can’t see his face clearly because the man is standing far away, waving at him.

“I think you should go.” The old man interrupted his thoughts and started to walk towards the sea again. Kai quickly hold onto the old man, preventing him from getting into the water.

“Who is he? Why should I go to him? You haven’t told me how to break that wall with love yet. You can’t go!” Kai shouted at the old man rudely and he just shook his head at him.

“That’s the fun part, isn’t it? I am sure you are smart enough, chosen one.” The old man looked up with an assured smile.

“Jongin-ah!! I’m coming over now!” The man interrupted the stare and Kai loosened his grip on the old man. The old man used this chance and slipped away into the sea again. When Kai snapped back to his senses, the old man is gone and the man who called him is running towards him, excitedly. He still can’t see that face clearly no matter what, but he knows he is beaming at him.

“Who are you?” Kai shouted and that man stopped running. “What do you want from me? How do you know my name?” Kai questioned him.

“Don’t tell me you forgot about me. I am your brother, Jongin-ah!” That man continued to run towards him, but with a frown.

“My what? I don’t have a brother!” Kai shouted at him even though the distance between them is closer.

“How dare you forget about your brother? YOU IDIOT!” The man shouted back. “Come to me, Jongin-ah! Or should I call you, Kai.”

“Then what’s your name?” Kai blinked back the tears as he remembered the horrible accident that caused him to lose his family.

“You are seriously a big idiot! Like how you used to be. How can you forget your brother’s name! My name is Lee Taemin, you idiot!” Taemin shouted back and Kai widened his eyes. That name did ring a bell in his mind. And a tear fall out of his eye when he heard that name.

tumblr_ly1mx4C2Hw1r8jw49o2_500.jpg

 

“TAEMIN HYUNG!” Kai shouted as he is forced to wake up. Everyone is woken by his shouting and he is trying to catch his breaths.

“What’s wrong?” D.O. rubbed his eyes and wiped the sweat that is on Kai’s forehead.

“Who’s Taemin hyung?” Sehun asked while yawning.

“Sorry. I think I just had a nightmare.” Kai looked at all the sleepy faces staring at him. Suddenly, a cracking sound is heard and everyone turned to the wall.

“Suho!” Baekhyun called out. Suho quickly got out of the way before the wall breaks and crashes onto him.

“That was close.” Suho put his hand on his chest as he stable his heartbeat.

“What happened? Why did the wall break by itself?” You asked.

“Kai… What’s wrong?” D.O. asked again and Kai just shook his head.

“Let’s continue.” Kai stood up but lose his balance and fall back down on his again.

“Are you sure you are okay? Drink some water.” Suho guided a water bubble in front of Kai and he drank the water from it.

“Thanks.” Kai cleared his throat and slowly stands up this time. “Let’s continue.” He said and everyone nodded. Baekhyun lighted up the place again and he froze as he sees the horrible scene in front of him. There are wilted plants everywhere. And a bad smell is coming from the rotting roots and animals.

“We should have brought Lay.” Sehun commented. Everyone is astonished by the scene that no one moves.

“So what now?” D.O. broke the silent and look at everyone with his big eyes.

tumblr_m2y800xWNP1rrrfhxo1_500.jpg

“I’ll try to heal them.” Suho stepped out and motioned his hands in front of him and a water cloud is formed. Then Sehun blow it towards the plants and roots to water them. The water is up by the soil effectively but the plants are still not coming back to life.

“I’ll continue it from here.” Baekhyun closed his eyes and a warm glow emitted out from his body. He opened his eyes again and the whole cave is brightened up by his glow. He is just being the role of the Sun in this cave.

“Come on.” Kai cheered as bits of sweats are rolling down his face.

“How about the rotten fishes at the side?” You asked and they turned to those smelly fishes.

“I’ll turn them into fertiliser.” Chanyeol walked up to it and grabbed them, ignoring the dirt, and then he fired them up to a certain temperature. Soon, those fishes are well burned enough to be bury into the ground.

“My turn.” D.O. dusted his sleeves and step up together with the rest in line. He put up a serious stare and stomped his foot hard onto the ground. There is a mini earthquake felt and you have to hold onto Kai to maintain your balance. Then a few parts of the ground suddenly dropped itself and holes are formed at different locations. Chanyeol throw those fish fertiliser into the holes and D.O. covered it up. Suho watered those holes with more water and Baekhyun turn up his glow a little more.

The lifeless plants slowly gain back their nutrients from the ground and begin to grow rapidly. You gasped as you see the 5 of them stepped back and let the plant cover up the whole cave. And a lot of veins overlay themselves in front of them, forming a plant wall.

“Not a wall again!” Kai threw his hands up in defeat. “Chanyeol, burn it down!” He commanded angrily but Chanyeol shook his head.

“We spent so much efforts to heal it, and now you are asking us to burn it down? Are you mad?” Chanyeol scolded him and Kai let out an angry groan.

“Then let us in already!” Kai walked up to it but it is not opening. The boys walked up to it but it still didn’t open up.

“So this is the seal? It’s made up of plants?” You asked as you touched the leaf just beside you.

“I think so. We have healed the surrounding. So this should be it.” Suho tried to push the plant away, but it was no use. You walked up to it and some veins started to move. The boys widened their eyes as you walked closer and the veins slowly move out of the way for you. It’s like welcoming you into their world.

“It’s opening up for me.” You stated the obvious and you stepped through the wall.

!” Chanyeol called out when the veins behind you grew back to cover up the hole they just made. When you turned around, it was too late. You can only see a plant wall with a hand sticking out of it.

“CHANYEOL!” You panicked as none of the boys managed to cross over like you did. You hold onto the hand and it grab onto you tightly. You know this feeling, it belongs to Chanyeol. This hand must be Chanyeol’s. He only managed to let his hand pass through before the hole is covered up completely.

!!” All the boys called out on the other side and you can hear their fading calls.

“I’m here! I’m trapped!” You shouted as loud as you could, hoping the boys will hear it and save you out of here.

“We… Way… Over… You… Go…” That’s all you can hear. And Chanyeol release his grab on you as you see his hand turning white. It must be the veins strangling his hand, making the blood stop flowing to his hand.

“WHAT DO I DO NOW? SUHO, BAEKHYUN, CHANYEOL, D.O., KAI, SEHUN! HELP ME!” You cried out and kneed down on the floor, feeling hopeless.

“Go!” You hear Kai’s desperate shouting and you got back up on your feet again. You decided to continue the journey yourself because crying will get you nowhere. So you tried to remember the last part of the riddle.

Environment of seal and stone are totally opposite… Dry land… Its exit! DRY LAND!” You shouted to yourself as you recall the important parts of the riddle. “I’ll go find the dry land now!” You gave Chanyeol’s weaken hand a little squeeze before running straight into the cave bravely. You don’t know where that strength of bravery is coming from, but you have to do it for EXO-K, for the stone, for Chanyeol’s whiten hand. You hope that by the time when you found those stones, the boys are able to meet up with you again.

“Dry land.” You reminded yourself again and you see a bright light which means there is sunlight coming in from there. So you ran full speed towards it, and the brightness blinded you. You closed your eyes a few seconds before opening them up again.

“Dry land?” You mumbled as you see the mini beach that is displayed in front of you. You tried to catch your breath and walked around the mini beach. “So this is where it is buried? Where should I start digging?” You kick the sand into the water and you heard someone wincing. You widened your eyes as you see an old man floating out of the water and rubbing his head.

“What is that for, young lady?” The old man asked and you are as still as a stone. How can this old man be relaxing here while all of you went through such a long adventure? Well, it’s not that long since the boys have their powers to help, but it will be a mission impossible if it’s for a normal human like you or him.

“Old man! How did you get here?” You asked as the old man slowly walks up onto the shore.

“Me? I created here.” He said proudly and your eyes are threatening to fall out of their sockets.

“You created here?!” You shouted at him and he covered his ears due to the impact.

“Yes! It’s my home.” He patted on his chest like it’s the best achievement that he got.

“Then do you know about the stones?” You questioned him and he nodded. Due to your excitement, you held onto his hands and looked into his eyes deeply. “Tell me where can I find it?”

He hesitated a while before turning around nervously, “Where are your friends? Did that young man said hello to his brother for me?”

You raised your brows at him, “Who?”

“Your friend. That tall tall guy who always watch the sea with me.” The old man explained and you thought for a while. But something snapped you back from the thought as you remembered Chanyeol’s hand is still trapped at the veins wall.

“We can talk about that later. Since you created here, or this place, please come with me! I need your help! I mean my friends need you help!” You pulled him towards the cave opening but he doesn’t seem to budge. “Please! Come with me!”

“I don’t want to. I want to stay here.” He replied with a smile which annoyed you. How can he be so calm when someone’s life is in danger?

“Then you tell me where the stones are.” You demanded and he shook his head with a little laugh.

“You are a special girl, do you know that?” The old man looked up at you with a sweet smile.

“Of course I know that.” You shyly replied.

“It’s buried deep in the sand. Dig it up yourself.” The old man teased and you gave him a ‘Are-You-Kidding’ stare. “I’m joking! Cheer up! Life is short, so why not enjoy it?”

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t have the time to joke around anymore. My friend…”

“Boyfriend.” He interrupt you to correct you and continued your sentence for you, “Your boyfriend or should I say hubby is trapped at the vein seal. And all the other friends are with him on the other side. So you want me to go and help him out of there.” You are shocked that he knows actually what you wanted to say and was left speechless. But the hubby part was not what you thought.

“Hahaha! You are a cute girl too. No wonder Chanyeol will choose you to be his soulmate.” The old man looked back at the sea with a grin.

‘Chanyeol! He mentioned Chanyeol!’ You thought.

“Let’s go that corner, shall we?” He nudged you and you found out that you didn’t let go of his hands at all. So you have no choice but to nod your head. He slowly pulls you towards the sea and the sea divided up, showing a pathway to a mystery door made out of sand. He mumbled something to himself and the door opened. Behind it lays a chest. Your eyes widened and he opened the chest for you.

“I lied about the part of burying it deep in the sand. I just want people to waste their energy in digging holes for me to plant my lovely flowers.” He holds up a stone with a bird craving on it.

!” Chanyeol called out and you turned around to see your giant running towards you with his arm spread out widely. You ran up to him and hugged him. He picked you up swiftly and spin you around and around.

“Hello there, boyfriend.” The old man giggled at his own joke and the other boys entered the sea pathway.

“It’s that old man!” Kai stopped on his track as he saw that old man smiling at him, just like in his dreams.

“It’s the EXO stones!” Sehun saw the old man holding onto Chanyeol’s stone. The boys ran towards the chest and all grinned at the sight. All 12 stones are there. They don’t know why, but when they hold onto those stones, they feel that their energy is all back again. Like it’s recharged and overly charged.

Suho holds onto his stone and turned to the side. He raised his hands and a tsunami is created in a split second. His powers just increased up by a lot and he is able to create anything with the water.

“I think my job is done. I can leave in peace now.” The old man slowly walked back to the shore and Kai teleported in front of him to stop him on the spot.

“Thanks.” Kai looked into his eyes deeply with hope.

“You haven’t said hello yet, do you?” The old man asked and Kai looked down feeling disappointed. The old man patted his shoulder and Kai looked up again. “You will meet him soon. Happiness will come after reunion.” He smiled and Kai widened his eyes. That line again. The old man walked to the shore and lied down on a sand-made beach chair and closed his eyes to enjoy the sea breeze.

A beeping sound is heard and Chanyeol pressed onto his chest. A hologram of Kris appeared in the air and he looks like he had run a lot because he is panting hard.

kris.jpg

“Hey Kris! What’s up?” Chanyeol looked at the sweating Kris.

“Big news! Are you guys on Earth right now?” Kris asked and the other EXO-M members soon appeared beside him, also panting hard.

“Luhan!! Yup~ We are on Earth. And look what we found?” Sehun stood beside Chanyeol and shows them the EXO stones.

“EXO STONES!” Xiumin exclaimed and EXO-K gathered together in front of the holograms.

“Yes! EXO stones!” Baekhyun repeated after Xiumin.

“Aish! We have no more time for that! We have a bigger problem here. There is a big space shuttle approaching Earth!” Kris informed and everyone’s mouth hanged open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I am a bad writer... All I can say is sorry for my late updates. Have anyone guessed about TaeKai being brothers? It's like a sudden thing, right? ><

I need your help for the next chapter. You help me decided who is going to win this war. SHINee or EXO-K~

I'll come back after Sunday to see the result, so I can type the next 2 chapters. This story will end in the next 2 chapters. Please bear with me. Handsome Kris for you~ Good night~

exo-kris-innocent.png

smile.jpg