Late again.

Hate to be in Love

 

1st chapter

(Shiny’s POV)

          That dreams

          I was walking toward my locker with some books in my arm. Not a single person was in sight at that hall as it was the lunch period

          ‘Everyone went for lunch. Even him, but not me.’ I thought as I look around. I was the only one in school who always decide to skip lunch, because I’m too shy around people. Lunches and recess were suppose to be always fun, but for me it’s just a waste of time

          I inserted my locker key into the locker and opened the door. A note fell onto the ground. I picked it up and read it quietly to myself

          “I love you and I always will.” I was speechless. I decided it was just a joke and gave a big sigh. After putting my books into my locker and locking it, I headed over to the library when suddenly a person pushed me onto a wall. I caught a glimpse of his face.

          “Kibum?!” I cried out in surprised. What the hell was he gonna do? I was so scared but I couldn’t help it. I kept staring at his angelic face. Guess it’s the only thing I can do. I pressed my upper and lower lip together nervously.

          Instead he gave me a charming smile and kissed me on the lips passionately. Okay it was passionate to me. I felt like I was in heaven.

         Dream ended

          I woke up as my annoying brother disturbed me out of my sweet dream. Frustrated for waking up I threw the blanket off and looked at the time.

         “Oh my gosh. I’m totally late.” I cried out as I ran toward the bathroom. I t was already 7:20 and I was supposed to wake up at 6:20 and go to school. Not I’m late and still I’m thankful for my brother as he woke me up.

         I took a quick shower and I wore a white dress with a leather black jacket leaving my straight hair untied

         “Bye mom. Love you.” I kissed mom goodbye as I ran toward the bus stop. It is gonna be another busy day full of love in the air I guess.

         I walk up to school while I was busy biting my upper lip so nervously.

         ‘Am I gonna be in detention?’ I asked myself quietly as I walked toward my locker. Kids were running here and there as they were totally late to their classes.

         “Whoa. You’re so early.” A junior boy walked past me as he commented me sarcastically. I frowned at him as I stopped near my locker.

         “A little late I suppose Ms. Yu Mi.” I heard headmaster Jung Ki telling me as he cleared his throat. I winced as I turned around

         “I’m so sorry. I t wont’ happen again headmaster Jung Ki.” I said to him politely as I walked toward my class.

         “I’m looking forward for that Ms. Yu Mi.” he said to me as I walked into the class. I heard him say that under his breath. Whew for me I guess.

         “Hey here comes Shiny.” Kibum grinned at me. My heart fluttered as he smiled at me. I walked past the teacher’s table toward my seat. I slumped onto it as my friend Jae Eun stared at me quiet weirdly

         “You’re so late, what happened?” Jae Eun asked me sarcastically. Jae Eun and Jung In were two of my ex-close friends. They were really sweet when I joined the school. Also they were really helpful but they figured out I like Kibum.

         “I overslept.” Simply, I replied. They embarrassed me a lot in front of Kibum. I know how he feels. When I joined he uses to say I was a pin in the neck. That day I was really mad at him mostly heartbroken.

         I quickly copied the notes on the board and stood up to leave. With the corner of my eyes I took a glance at Kibum. He was sitting alone and apart from him gang.

         His smile makes my heart flutter, his eyes make me get hypnotized, his hair makes me want to play with it all day and him, himself gives me the chills.

         ‘He is so cute. But why is he sitting apart from his gang today? Is something wrong?’ I thought as I figured out I was staring at him. I was falling hard for him. I knew something bad is gonna happen someday.

         “What are you looking at Shiny?” Jung In asked me teasingly. She doesn’t know anything to do except teasing me all day in front of him. She really wants him to see her and let him know that she was falling for her hard. That’s because she is also having a crush on Kibum.

         Kibum doesn’t like me anyway. He was just a little crush. Who cares if I like him? Every day I come home from school and spend my time listening to songs of Super Junior and staring out the window. Living in another world makes me feel a little better. But now I think of all the things is all the things that I do every day is it worth it. Thinking about him is always on my to-do list number one I guess.

         “Gotta roll.” I said to my friends as the bell rang. I walked out of the class hoping that today nothing would go wrong. It was our homeroom period so I ran to the homeroom.

         “Everybody knows you tried, everybody knows it’s alright.” Krystal sang out as I walked in to the classroom.

         “Yah. Would you stop singing romantic songs for awhile?” I said gloomily. Krystal my one and only true friend from the school

         “Oh is Shiny sad about something? Tell me nothing went wrong?” she gave me a concerned look. I nodded my head to say no and sat beside her.        

         When the time came our class head came toward us to discuss about the class decoration for that week’s topic. We decided to take chocolates. As I got up from my seat I walked out with Krystal, Chung-Ae, Jung In, Jae Eun and Mi cha. We were decorating the class room and the outside of the class room.

         “Missed me?” I heard a quiet whisper near my ears. I turned around in surprise. To my surprise it was Kibum. Guess he might be out as he got a free period.

         “Kibum. What are you doing? Go to class before you get punished.” Jae Eun cried out as she saw him so class to me. Quickly I turned around to what I was doing. I was cutting some letters as he came and kneeled besides me.

         “I’m here because Shiny is here.” He replied. I opened my eyes with surprise when all my friends stared at me. I kept my head staring down at the work I was doing and pretended not to hear what he said. After a while he left me there with my friends. I banged my head with my book.

         ‘Pabo. Why do I have to feel nervous in front of him? I can’t go on this way?’ I thought as I banged. Krystal saw me hitting my head and pulled the book from me. She gave a glare.

         “Yah. Are you stupid? What happened to you when he came? Did you freezed? What on earth were you doing? And Kibum being sweet is so rarely seen. That’s so unusual.” She cried out. She cares a lot about me and I know she always does.

         “I know. I freaked out. I also can’t believe when he was being sweet today. It was weird.” I said to her giving her a weak smile.

         Time flied as we were having the time of our usual. Our teachers were absent for that particular day. I was so happy getting free period’s means meeting Kibum. I guess so. At last the lunch period came. We decided to distribute out the chocolates.

         “Save me a Toblerone chocolate Krystal. You know I need it to give it to a special someone.” I begged her till she gets annoyed. Still she was the caring friend here.

         “Relax. I will. But first I need to give it to Eli.” She said to me by giving her shy grin.

         “Seriously? Krystal, he doesn’t even like you. Even he doesn’t care about you the way he does. Don’t you think you should this now?” I asked her and instead she gave me a weak smile. I know how she felt inside. When you love someone you can’t forget about that special person.

         “Is Eli around?” she asked one of his class mates. Her friend nodded and went to get him. I looked at her and gave her a wink. She gave me a wish me luck look. I smiled at her.

         “Hey. What you doing?” Eli’s tall head popped in from the class crowd. She gave him a smile and took the Toblerone from the candy bag she was holding.

         “Chocolate?” she asked him shyly. She wasn’t used to be shy but when it comes to him he is one shy girl alright.

         “But it’s not Valentine’s Day?” he . I could see Krystal blush. I always knew Eli wasn’t the right guy for her. For a sweet girl a playboy wasn’t the right material but I could see that poor Krystal was falling too hard for him.

         “Even though it’s not Valentine’s Day can’t you eat it? Just eat it would you?” she joked. She gave the Toblerone plus one tab from her chocolate. She handled it good. Eli opened his mouth and ate the chocolate out of her trembling fingers. She flushed with red color. It was like she was painted in red.

         “Thanks for the chocolate. Hope to see you soon.” He flashed his dazzling smile as he replied her. She put her chocolate into the candy bag, grabbed my hand and ran towards the staircase.

         “Oh My Gosh. I can’t believe he flashed is dazzling smile at Me.” she squealed out so happily.

         “Good for you!” I cried out. I felt happy for her. If only I could feel her happiness the same way. We were in the compound. The teachers had their evil eyes on all of us as we wander around the school compound. I searched for Kibum. I couldn’t find him anywhere. I was so sad. I was hoping to see him somewhere.

         “Krystal I can’t find him.” I pouted and moaned as I said to her. Instead of replying she turned me around facing toward my angel.