A little Surprise

La de la Mala Suerte (The one with bad Luck)

-Hyung, I must go-

-Why Key? You said you can stay until we finish the project-

-I know Onew, but I want to give Jjong a surprise- Key smiled widely.

Onew sighed.

-Are you sure?-

-Neh! I will come super early tomorrow- Key was walking to the front door.

-Okay...-

Key noticed something in his Hyung and come a little closer to him

-Onew Hyung, I know what you are thinking, but I love Jonghyun, he is...-

-But Kibum,- Onew interrupted- I have listen about his past girlfriends, they all go with the heart broken-

-That's because he didn't find true Love, until he met me!- Key became to get desesperate.

-He told you that, didn't he?

Key sighed.

-Okay Kibum, just know that I will always be here to protect you, okay?-

-Okay, Thanks Hyung-

They hugged and Kibum leave Onew's house.

 

He was walking trough the streets, listening to his iPod. At that days he was having a "Spanish Songs Fever" like Onew called it. He listened Spanish Songs more that English ones or even Korean ones. That way he was learning a new language and he loved that, learning new things.

He remebred one day when he have just learned to say "I Love You" in spanish. He was so excited, when he just arrived with Jonghyun he almost shout him:

"Jonghyun-ah! Te quiero~!!"

He laughed as he remembered the face Jonghyun had when he didn't understand nothing about what Kibum had just say.

 

He started remebering all the good things he had passed with Jonghyun, like when he asked him to be his boyfriend. He almost faint that day. Or the day they first... they first... errr... feel the pleasure with each other...?

He became red from remeber it.

 

He was heading to his appartment, the one that he shared with Jonghyun since they become a couple. The song that was playing was "Espacio Sideral" by Jeese & Joy. Oh, how he loved their songs. He started to sing in a not so perfect spanish when he arrived at the loby and greeted the guard.

-Me tines tan enmorada, tosas mis fursas se me van si estaz aqi...- (A/N: Since I speak sapinsh I don't know how will somebody that don't speak it will sing LOL)

He arrived at the elevator and press the botton to his floor. He keep singing a little higher since there was none there.

He arrived at his floor and walk to his door.

-"Melevasal spacio sidral... thal como lo hase SuperMan"-

He stopped at his door and smile widely. He checked his pocket and sure there was. A letter. The surprise he wanted to give to Jonghyun. There were all the things that he didn't say before because Kibum think there were so cheesy and girly.

He opened the door and came in.

Kibum go to the living room but Jonghyun wasn't there. Then he checked the kitchen and he wasn't there. Maybe he hadn't arrived yet, after all he told him he will arrive at 8 thirty; he was an hour earlier.

 

Kibum take out one of his headphones and walk to the living room to watch T.V, but then he heard something. He stopped and froze. There were sounds in the dorm.

"Thieves?"

He think. He panicked and was about to get out of the apartment. But then he remember one thing Jonghyun told him once.

"Be Strong, Kibum, I love you and I want you to be strong like I am, because that way you can always be safe"

Be strong.

 

He held his breath and start walking to the dorm. He had one hedphone on yet. He heard a new song starting, He knew what song was... "La de la Mala Suerte"

The sounds get more stronger as he became closer to the dorm.

But then he realize, there weren't voices. There where more like... moans.

Wait, moans?

 

 

The door wasn't closed at all, he opened it a little more to peek in.

 

 

He dropped his iPod to the ground.

 

 

His Headphone with it.

 

 

The song still playing.