You Look So Beautiful

Beautiful in White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRuDQ6aYeD0&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLpnn0T4taY2VrXWMsM0LaCQ

Finally the day came. The day you always dreamed of. You were now, walking to the church, in a beautiful chariot, pulled by white horses. Your hair were perfectly made in a side braid, your body covered in a beautiful white dress.
You were going to marry, with the love of your life. The guy that was always there with you, since the beginning. You were going to marry with Kim Jongin, or Kai as his friends liked to call him. You met him since forever, he were your first boyfriend, your first time, the first everything.
As you walked into the church, all the eyes were laid in you, your arm twisted with the arm of your dad. 
You looked forward, and saw Kai, his back turned to you, and you smiled. In that moment, you couldn't have asked for more.
Your dad squeezed your hand and you nodded.
Slowly you walked towards the aisle, you saw your mom looking at you smiling and crying at the sime time, you gave her a smile and your dad looked at you as you were more and more closer to the biggest step of your life.
Slowly, Kai turned around, and his eyes had met with yours. You smiled and he smiled back. Your dad let go of your hand, and Kai took her, bringing you closer to him.
"You look amazing." you said to him, while searching all his face.
He smiled and intertwined his fingers with yours.
"You look so beautiful in white." he said kissing your cheek.

 
"I do." Kai said putting the ring in your finger.
"I do." You said putting the ring in Kai's finger.
"Now you can kiss the bride." the priest said.
Kai leaned, closer to you, his lips brushing in yours.
"I love you." he whispered before capturing your lips.
Everyone clapped happily, and you smiled into the kiss.
 
Both of you went to the honeymoon, to the JeJu's island.
As you entered in the house, all the floor was covered with roses and candles. You looked at everything, amazed. As you saw your reflection in the mirrow, Kai appeared behind you. The suit suited him so well.
He rested his hands in your hips and you turned around giving him a kiss.
"You're the most beautiful girl i've ever met." he said your bottom lip.
You pulled away, and slided your dress, leaving you only in your underwear.
"Our daughter is going to be even more beautiful." you said hugging him.
Kai always told you that he wanted to have two kids. A boy and a girl.
Tonight, would be the perfect night to make those beautiful babies.
"And if a daughter's what our future holds, I hope she has your eyes, find love like you and I did." Kai said looking at your reflection in the mirror. You smiled listening everything.
" Yeah, I wish she falls in love. We'll let her go. And I'll walk her down the aisle. She will look so beautiful in white. Just like you."
 
_________________________________________________________________
 

AWWW, A ROMANTIC ONESHOT <3
Maybe, you guys are asking: if Kai isn't her bias, why she always write about him?!
Well simple: because
he fits perfectly in every single oneshot I do *-*
And I love to write about him (':