OPPOSITES

The Soul Matcher

                                 .1.

                                                          The Nerdy Girl

 

 


Xanxan:

 

 

I woke up with a feeling of slushy thing underneath me. When I opened my eyes...

 

 

Nice landing place! I was lying on a pig-pen  with mud all over. Ew..

 

 

"Gahahaha! *oink* You shall see youself! *oink* " These pigs even laugh at me. Frustrating..

 

 

Wait a minute... I can understand them. Which means, Godess of Love didn't remove my special powers. Yezzzah!
 

 


"What are you doing here? *oink* Are you also a pig? *oink* Gahahaha!!!"
 

 


"Am I as ugly as you, boasty boars?! Excuse me, but where have you seen a pig with wings?" Yes, I still have my wings. I can fly wherever I want.
 

 

 

"*oink* Then why are you lying on the mud? *oink* Gahahaha!"
 

 


This piggy creatures are getting onto my nerves! Let's see if you still can tease me.

 

 

I stood up straight. And...
 

 


*snap!*
 

 


The white pants and shirt that stained by mud whitens again. I levitate quite high so these swiney porky pigs will know who they're messing with.

 

 

And their expressions were jocund with mouth wide-open. What lacks to them is a crunchy apple on their mouth, a feisty roasted pork can determine them.

 

 

"Amazed? Hahahaha! *oink!* " Aissh, I accidentally imitated their grunt. Tss...

 

 

Oh well! Buh-bye boastful boars. I still have a mission to do. I'll get back later to serve you as my lunch. IJK! I'm a vegetarian. And I love carrots.
 

 


I flap my wings up in the air. Where can I go? On a park? A mall? A beach? Hmmm....

 

 

Oh right! On a school! That's a better place to seek for my targets. Bwahahahaha!

 

 

I zoomed north-side. And just in time, I heard a bell rang. I glance at my Movado wristwatch, 7AM. It's the start of the student's classes.

 

 

I fly around the school. I'm invisible to people's vision, but I can see them. Cool, right? Well, that's just one of my special skills.

 

 

Whew! Too many students. I think all of them are running because they're already late. Tsk, tsk! If they just slept early they wouldn't be rushing just like now.

 

 

My attention shifted to a nerdy girl. She keeps pushing herself between the other rushing students so she won't be late. Poor kid. She can't  push herself in.

 

 

I bring out my X-Ray-Ban. I have lots of gadgets, eh? Huh, all of that have special purposes. Just like this X-Ray-Ban.
 

 


I wore it and stare at the nerdy girl. And I can see her identity.

 

 

                                                    Name:     Kwon Yuri
                                                    Age:     18- Senior High School Student
                                                    Hobby:    studying, reading, studying, reading.

 

 


This girl is such a boring person. But I can penetrate my vision through her inner self. She's kind, I can say. Beautiful inside and out. But she's hiding her real physique behind those glasses.

 

 

I think she doesn't have a taste in fashion. It's obvious in her baggy uniform. Her hair is in thick braids on both sides. And her bagpack is so huge. I mean, BAGPACK. The kind of bag that can be use during excursion or something like that. Probably, that contains books, books and lots of books.

 

 

All of the students had bypassed her. I look at my Movado wristwatch again. And as I said, every gadgets of mine have special purposes. 7:00 AM is her first class, English subject. And it's 7:15 now! She's 15 minutes late.
 

 


I took notice of the surroundings, and it's like nobody wants to help her. Oh well, I'll let her be this time. I jot down a mental note in my mind, I have my first target, Kwon Yuri the nerdy girl.

                       

                         <(๏๏)>

 

 

 

 


Yuri's POV

 

 

Aissh! I'm late again. Really, the students here are so inconsiderate. Why do they have to be late just like me? But it's my fault too. I slept late writing a love-letter to my crush. Oops... I blurted it out.

 

 

But I guess, we can keep this as a secret... please? Hehe! Yup, I have a crush here.

 

 

*whispers*  He's Choi Minho. Haha.
 

 


Choi Minho, the famous varsity here in Vaudeville University. Famous because of athleticism, richness, and of course, his looks. Ne, he's awesomely handsome! Plus the fact that he's a total HOT guy.

 

 

But being unsociable and a low-profile status here in Vaudeville, I haven't got any chance to impress him. 

 

 

Who would like a weird and nerdy girl?

 

 

So, I keep this secret admiration for him. I'm happy being this. Because I know my limitation strands right here. 

 

 

A girl who always leaves love-letters on his locker.

 

 

And speaking of love-letter... Aissh! I forgot to leave the cause of my lackness of sleep last night. I'll just leave this letter later after class.

 

 

I keep running until I reach my classroom. The door's already closed. Ms. Kim is already there. Aigoo, ready your eardrums, Kwon Yuri.

 

 

I open the door and...

 

 

 

 

I was astonished.

 

 

 

 

 

There is someone who surprised me...

 

 

 

 

a lot!

 

 

 

 

Choi Minho? Oh my God! Is this true?

 

 

"Hi."
 

 


H-he greeted me. I can feel my body stiffened. I think I got petrified.
 

 


He waves his hand in my face. "Hello?"
 

 


I try to open my mouth and speak, "Uhh..."
 

 


My gosh! I don't know what to say. Ottokhe???
 

 


"Oh... Oh..." he panicked.

 

 

He fished something from his pocket, and it was his hanky. Then he put it in my... mouth?
 

 


"Your..." he pointed at my lips. ".. saliva.."
 

 


Holy egg! Such an embarassment, Kwon Yuri. I was caught in the act... drooling.
 

 


Total turn-off! Epic fail!
 

 


My face flushed red.

 

 

"So--sorry..." I mumbled.

 

 

"Here." He handed me his hanky. "You can have it."

 

 

"Go--gomawo."

 



He just smiled at me.

 

 

"Thank you again, Ms. Kim. I'm going now. Bye." He walked out of the room and disappeared from my sight.

 

 

I look at Ms. Kim, she's smiling. But her smile quickly faded when she noticed me.


 

 

"You're late again, Ms. Kwon! This is the second time of your tardiness! And you know the rule, 3 lates and you will be drop-out from my class!" she blunted at me.
 

 


But I'm still in daze to focus on her frittering. I'm still drifting on the embarassment that I did.

 

 

*FACEPALM!*
 

 


"Ms. Kwon! Kwon Yuri?! Are you listening to me?"

 

 

"Oh, ne, Ms. Kim. It won't happen again. Mianhe."

 

 

She looked at me sharply, deadly. "You may take a seat now."

 

 

I bowed at her. Then walk to where my seait is, at the back. I can hear my classmates' murmurs but I didn't pay attention to them. I'm used to it. I have no friends here. Such a loner I am, right?
 

 


I casually sit on my seat ignoring the drivel gossipping of my classmates.

 

 

I tried to focus on what Ms. Kim is lecturing but I can't.

 

 

I wonder what does Choi Minho reacted after that. Probably he's laughing on his stomach. What I did was really ridiculous.

 

 

But can he blame me if he has a strong effect to me? Is it my fault to drool because of his 'charisma'?

 

 

But behind my embarassment, I gained a benefit. Hihihi... He smiled at me earlier. A HEART-MELTING SMILE! Kyaaahhh~!!!!

 

 

And what's best is, I got a SOUVENIR! Oh my gosh! He gave me his hanky! 
 

 


Remembering that thing, I look at it that I was unconsciously holding by my left hand.
 

 


I smell it... hmmm... smells saliva. Ew~ haha! I'm just kidding. I don't have bad breath, FYI!
 

 


Minho's hanky smells so manly. I wonder what perfume he is using.
 

 


Oh my, this is the most precious thing I received in my entire life.
 

 


I spent the whole hour of class daydreaming about my prince charming, Minho.
 

 

 

                         (≧ω≦)

 

 

 

 


...4PM...
 

 


Finally, class is over. I waited until all of my classmates were out of the room. Then I walked out of the room too. I'm being careful because I have a hidden agenda to do.

 

 

I prance on the corridor going down to where the lockers of soccer team are.

 

 

And lucky for me that all of them weren't here. I know their practice schedule. I know they're on the field kicking the soccer ball with their full strength.

 

 

Full strength, eh? Haha. I'm just being hyperbolic. That's how persistent Vaudeville soccer team is. They practice non-stop until they get tired. I always watch them and I was really impressed by their hardwork, especially Minho.

 

 

Anyway, I almost forgot my mission. I carefully sneak in the men's locker. I can sense no one.

 

 

I slowly walk to the blue locker, that's Minho's. I fished the glittery love-letter that I wrote from my bag.

 

 

I kissed the envelop first, "Mi amore.", then I inserted it in Minho's locker, and... shoot!
 

 


Haha! Nice job, Yuri!

 

 

 

 

 

 


*flip...flop...flip...flop...*

 

 

 

 

I can hear someone's footsteps. Oh no! I have to go now.

 

 

 

 

*flip...flop...flip...*

 

 

 

 

It's getting nearer and nearer. I'm fretting where to go. Ottokhe! Ottokhe!
 

 

 

 


*flip...flop...*
 

 

 


Golly! There's nowhere to hide in here. There's only one door here. The door where I used enter, and the possible door that someone might enter too.
 

 

 


*flip...*
 

 

 


There! Underneath the wooden bench. It's kinda small but I hope I'll fit in.
 

 

 


I bent down and enter that small space...
 

 

 


But...
 

 

 


I'm STUCK!

 

 

 

Geez... I can't enter my whole body. My is still outside. What the hell!

 

 

 

 

Then I heard the door opened. Screw my ! I'm busted!
 

 

 


"Uhm... who are you?"
 

 

 


My eyes widened. I know that voice! I know who is he. HE, a guy! A very familiar guy.

 

 

 

I slowly move out my half body against that stupid small hole.  I fixed myself and stood up. My back facing him.
 

 

 


"What are you doing here... miss?"
 

 

 


I can feel my knees trembling. It's Minho, the man in my mind all day. Oh Mother Earth, please bury me alive. I want to get out of here now.
 

 

 

 


Suddenly, I felt two arms wrapped on my waist...
 

 

 


O_O
 

 

 


I jumped because of shock. And I can smell a familiar scent.
 

 

 


It's Minho's perfume. Same scent like his hanky.

 

 

 

O.O
 

 

 


Min---Minho is hugging me???
 

 

 

 

 

 



Xanxan:
 

 

 

                                                                 "Meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo
                                                                  Oryutuseongijiman baewogamyeo ganghaejil su inneun na

                                                                  Jeo taeyangcheoreom geodaehan hanaran geol aneun nal
                                                                  Oh oh~ modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero

                                                                  I need you and you want me jiguran I byeo------"

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

*bzzt...bzzt...*

 

 


Oops! I received a quick alert from the bluetooth on my ipad.

 

 

 

                              'KWON YURI NEEDS HELP'
 

 

 

 


Wow, the signal is so fast. Hehe. Maybe you're wondering why I can detect Yuri.

 

 

 

Well, I attached Kwon Yuri's identity on my ipad from the information I got on my X-RAY-BAN earlier. And it automatically transferred on my ipad. So whenever she calls for help, I will receive an alert immediately.

 

 

And now she needs me. I browse on the tracker of my very high-tech ipad, locating where she is.

 

 

Men's locker of the soccer team? What the freak is she doing there?

 

 

I snapped my fingers, then...

 

 

 

*poof!*


 


WHOAH!!! What a ?? What does she thinking that she want to penetrate herself on that small space under the bench?
 

 


"Uhm... who are you?"
 

 


Oh, and there is a good looking guy here witnessing her silliness. Poor Yuri.

 

 

Yuri stood up but didn't face that guy. I can see her jittery body. Hahahaha! And she's blushing? Aigoo, so she has a thing on this guy?

 

 

"What are you doing here... miss?"

 

 

This guy is pretty perfect for her. They will be a cute couple if I make them a tandem. And if you can just Yuri's face, it's priceless. Hahaha.
 

 


But being an angel, I'll help you Kwon Yuri...
 

 


I brought out my Akdal Ghost, my most favorite pistol ever. I put a bullet and aimed at the guy. I pulled the trigger and...

 

 

*BANG!*
 

 


My magic bullet penetrated through his body, through his heart and through his soul.

 

 

He gasped and shakes his head as if he was enlightened to do something.

 

 

I smirked. I can see how the different glint of his eyes stare endearly at the woman in front of him.

 

 

And the next thing he did, he hugged Yuri from behind.
 

 

 


WHOO! SUCCESS! Anticipating for the next chap? well, time for you to wait.. hehehe XD