His-story : My heart belongs to her

His-story : The Kid Prince
With Taeyeon he is now in the jail. A girl came to visit Taeyeon. She was covered with a coat that Taeyeon could not recognize her. She handed Taeyeon an apple. Taeyeon was little bit confused as he took it and asked if he knows her or something. "ok, your visiting has ended" one of the guards said to her. She whispered to Taeyeon to meet her at the puleun lake. Taeyeon was confused but he just nodded. And the girl went out quickly without saying anything else to him. A few minutes later Taeyeon took a bite on that apple and saw a small note with a key inside the apple. In the note "do yourself that you are poisoned so that the guards will got distract then the key will help you out". Taeyeon was little bit nervious and he did what the note requested him to do. The guards were strain because of the prince. "help! I'm poisoned!" He acted while grabing his neck. "hang in there prince, i'll bring so-m. . ." Taeyeon hit the neck of the guard with a wood then he unlocked the jail door and sneeked out from the castle and went to that location where that mysterious girl asked him to meet. And that girl appeared from no where "now that you are free, i think that you should say thank you" she said. "well, thank you what can i do for you after what you have done to me?" he asked. "you have to marry SunKyu, that my favor" she said proudly. "i beg your pardon?" he's getting confused. The girl smiled and took off the hoodie from her head and revealed herself to him. "you have marry me or you will stay back on that jail again" she said. Taeyeon was surprised but has rejected her "i'm sorry i can't marry you, my heart is already involved with someone else" he said. "you mean Mi-young, am i right?!" she said with confidence. "how did you know about her?!" he exclaimed and fisted his hand. "i have my sources, i've been watching you since you left the castle my dear prince" she cuped her hands in his face. "get your hands off of me" he hit her hand. "if you dare to do something to her, i swear i will get my revenge on you! Get it!" he exclaimed and walked away. "if you run away from me, i will still send some of my guards to hunt you down Taeyeon" she said it clearly. "yeah, yeah suit yourself then, i'm leaving" continues walking away. She said in herself (i'll better get that girl, and get my revenge) she gave a sharp glare while watching Taeyeon leaving her all alone in the puleun lake. Few days later Taeyeon went back to that villege to see Miyoung and he met her. "why you are here, prince?" she said. "please don't call me prince, i'm not a prince anymore. . ." he said in a low voice. "why? what happened?" she asked. "may father said that i'm a disgraced for the family and i'm not worth to be a Prince" he said and the sorrow filled on his face. "why did he said that?" she asked and she trys to comfort Taeyeon from everything. "did you miss me?" he asked her. "i beg your pardon?" she blushed. "did you miss me?" he repeated it again. "ye-yeah. . .why?" she blushed. "then do you have feelings about me? Because seriously, i have feelings about you Miyoung~ah" he said confidently and held her hands. "i just. . . Don't know what to say, i'm a little bit confused" she pulled her hands back. "Miyoung~ah. . . I'll just wait for your answer, i'll leave now and i'll be back soon" he cupped her face and walked away. "wait. . ." she said. "what if i confess to you about my feelings, what will you do after that?" she said. He turned himself and said "i'll marry you" he said it with confidence. "ar-are you sure that i'm the right girl for you, Tae-Taeyeon?" she asked and blushed. Taeyeon went directly to her and hugged her "can you feel my heart beat Miyoung~ah?" he said. Miyoung's thought (his heart beat makes a beautiful melody). "Miyoung~ah. . . This heart belongs to you" he said.