Preview chapter

Loving You

Youngmin p.o.v

"Kwanggie!" I shouted out as I carried the two large boxes into the kitchen. I glanced at the time, we only had a few mintues left before others start coming. I was awbout to shout my twin's name out again. When he came in holding something in his hand, folding it up into his pocket.

"Hey Youngmin, when the new recurits coming in?" He asked helping me with boxes. I shrugged putting the box on the top shelf over the other one.

Kwangmin sighed a. It but then clapped happily once we heard the sounds of the front bells ring. I smiled lightly ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead.

"Yah! I didn't mean it like th-" That sounded like Jay.. "Well you did!" And that's karam

Kwangmin and I both shook our head seeing both of them enter the kitchen door, basically this is what happen as soon as they walked in. Karam ran to Kwangmin and Jay ran next to me. I looked at him confused about to ask what happen ... this time.

"Karam got jelous because I was just talking to some girl and her friends."

"I wasn't! And why'd ya exculled 'it's out of it's own group?!"

"See you are!!"

"I'm not! Stop saying that!!"

"Uhh! Will you two shu-" The front door of the shop was open.

***A/N:: Pretty short. This is just the preview next chapter will be longer. ^-^)/