Paronymous

Chrestomathy [BaekYeol, HunHan, Kaistal, etc]

 

Paronymous

  containing the same root or stem as the words wise or wisdom

 

Tip Tap Tip Tap. Sehun’s impatient foot was hitting against the wood floor as he waited for his beloved Luhan to arrive with his bubble tea.

He was a bit worried, has Luhan gotten what he asked? Was Luhan able to get to the shop okay? Did he have trouble speaking to anyone? It was difficult for him to let the older male go alone when Luhan hardly knew any Korean.

Finally, after what seemed like a decade or worries he heard the door open, a back crunching, and someone swiftly slipping his shoes off.

Sehun nearly tackled the poor guy that decided to walk in. “W-what’s wrong?” he asked in fluent Chinese, crushed under Sehun’s hug. “I got the bubble tea.”

After taking the bag from the flower boy, Sehun peaked inside and saw that even the flavor of the tea had been correct.

“I even got discount,” Luhan grinned.

“How?”

“With this face, anything’s possible,” he replied in Korean.

“Aigoo,” the younger boy pinched Luhan’s cheeks and spoke with pride. “You did well, keep talking in Korean, every Korean word you say sounds paronymous.”

“And… I didn’t understand half of what you said,” Luhan stated with a laugh.

Sehun sighed and fell back onto the couch, where he had been sitting in worry. “You’ll learn hyung, Even if you learn slowly I’ll be here to teach you,” he looked straight at the floor before speaking, or more like mumbling, again, “then maybe you’re chances of being in EXO-K instead of M might increase too.”

Luhan, knowing that it would probably never happen just responded with the chuckle. He hated to think about it, the thoughts of leaving his precious Sehun were scary, but the event was irrevocable. He’d want to spend their time together without being plagued by separation so he said no more and sipped his bubble tea next to Sehun on the couch surrounded by the least awkward silence. 

 


First one done c: 

Todays word was really hard to work ith though x_x 

I hope I used it in the sentence right D;