Realise

A "Good" Bye

 

It’s already 2am in the morning and siwon still can’t shut his damn heavy eyes because his head is more way to heavy with the bad thoughts. He keeps on staring to the ceiling when kyuhyun’s face is everywhere that he looks. He’s away from kyuhyun to finish his drama filming,sometimes he feels bad to leave kyuhyun alone but he can’t do anything because of the busy schedule.

He miss him. He can’t deny that. “What’s he doing right now,is he already sleeping or is he still playing game like we always do together until we both sleep in front of the computer ?” Siwon chuckled. His eyes is a little bit teary remembering about that happy moments when he wasn’t as busy as right now.


“Maybe I should call him right now,but what if he’s already sleep, I would just bother his sleep,well I guess I’ll just wait until tomorrow”

1 hour later…
His eyes is closed,but he hasn’t completely fall asleep. He’s visualise the memories in his eyes.

“Hyung!!” Calls kyu. “What is it baby?” Kyu’s voice is always beautiful in his ears,even if it just a word or no word at all. “Damn I think I’ll get another pimple again here on my forehead,I hate my face” .
“Where,I can’t see anything on that the most beautiful forehead I’ve ever seen,maybe its just your eyes that wrong”. “Aisshh it’s in here wonnie ,how could you not see this” Kyu makes his face to face with siwon to show him his new pimple. “Where baby I can’t see that one” “aisshh are you blind or what” kyu come a little closer to siwon’s face so he can see it. When suddenly , siwon just cupped his face and kiss his forehead “yes baby I’m blinded by your beauty,I’m blinded by your face and I’m blinded by your love,listen Kyu don’t hate yourself baby I can’t let anyone hate the one that I love even you” siwon said. “So if I do hate myself what you gonna do to me” kyu raise his eyebrows. “I’ll do this” siwon lean over to kyu and kiss kyu on the lips “especially for you I’ll just do this,I will hate someone who hates you but I can’t hate you because of you hate yourself how can I hate someone whom I love the most,so can you please love yourself because you have no idea how much I love you”. “aish you’re such a cheesy guy” kyu smiling in the middle of the kiss . “But you love this guy don’t you?” Siwon chuckled .” Well I guess I am… of course I am as much as I hate my pimples” they’re both spending the night like that ,beautiful night when the one who you love is by your side, you can hear their laugh and touch his body ,feel their lips and see their smile.

After several hours finally siwon fall to a deep sleep. In his dream there’s a guy,standing under the tree,he wears a blue navy long sleeve and white pants. Siwon can recognise who’s the guys is but he doesn’t really sure because its a blur ,so he comes closer until he can see the guy’s face. And so there he is ,what he thought is right ,its his lover Kyuhyun. But when he step closer ,kyu’s become farther and farther away as he only could hear kyu’s sobs from the place he is standing at right now. He run to the voice and keep calling his name but he can’t see him anymore he try to reach that voice,that voice that he loves the most that voice which is usually always send him into a deep peace sleep with those beautiful dreams but he just can’t hear that voice again. “It’s gone” when siwon just can stand still and feeling empty without that figure and without hearing the voice. The sun shining into his bedroom through the window ,that makes him awake with condition of missing kyuhyun so much that he can’t even bear with it anymore.

He takes a look to the watch on the wall it’s already 6 am and he quickly calls kyuhyun. Kyu pick it up “hmm what’s happening” he’s sleepy voice that siwon is missing very much. “Kyu…” 
“Ya who is it,calling at 4 am in the morning is so a good manner” actually siwon forgot the different time zone between seoul and the place where he is at right now. “Its me,siwonnie. I’m sorry for calling you at this early morning it’s already 6 in here”. “Wonnie?? Nevermind. I miss you so much…can you just go home right now hyung”. “If I can I would just run to you right now before you can even miss me” . “But then you can’t right” kyu sighed,the disappointed can hear in his voice. It makes siwon hate himself for making kyu feel like that. “Yes baby I’m so sorry I just can’t go home right now,not yet,I still have something to do in here and it can’t wait” siwon apologise and truly mean it. “Yeah it’s alright siwonnie,I’ll just wait in here like I usually do” . “I promise you that it won’t be long baby,I miss you too more than you can imagine. You’ll wait for me won’t you?” But then there’s no answer ,kyu is back to fall asleep with siwon voice,he’s fall asleep with tears in his eyes because this voice which he miss so much. And siwon sing a song to kyuhyun who’s already sleep ,he just want it ,he wants to sing kyuhyun a lullaby and deliver him into his dream”.

No matter how it hurts ,it’s fine,because I’m going to see you now~
Because I missed you so much during the time you were far away~
No matter how it hurts,it’s fine,I’m happy just with this moment~ (super junior- a good bye)

It’s another busy day for siwon,another day he has to keep focus to whatever he’s doing while in his head he can only think about Kyu,he wants to go home go to Kyu’s arm which always be siwon’s home. He only wants to feel that warm feeling,which always make he feel happy and wanna stay on that spot forever.

“Manager hyung,how long until I can get back to korea?” Ask siwon to his manager. “Just wait a little longer siwon ssi,we still have 3 more day in here than we can go back and you can have a 3 days off” said the manager. “Nde arraseo,hyung” that’s all siwon can say,he can’t complain to what his manager said besides he’s a little bit excited because he will get 3 days off and he can spend more time with his Kyu.

And after a long time for waiting here there comes the last day of his filming schedule and tomorrow he’ll be go home and meet his lover. “Wait for me baby Kyu,I will be by your side as soon as possible,because I’m dying here without you” siwon talk to himself,to his fragile heart. Night has come,he falls into his deep thought. Being far away to his Kyu makes him realise how his life is easier when Kyu is by his side,when he can see him right through his opened eyes ,not when he closed his eyes like now when he only can see him in his dream,that’s when he can’t take it anymore and post a tweet “Don’t let your love go” with his picture and his girl on his latest drama. But over there,someone knows for whom actually that tweet for.

(Kyuhyun POV)

It’s been a month. The last phone call I received is 3 days ago. Somehow I feel so tired with all this situation. I want him to be here,but nothing I can do. We both are busy with our schedule,when our thought are busy with missing each other. It wasn’t feel like this before,but this year lately we’ve become more often separated and it’s killing me inside. “Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing starring blankly on your laptop screen like that?” Suddenly sungmin interrupted his deeply thought. “Don’t you wanna go out of your room? There’s someone looking for you” , “I don’t wanna meet anyone today hyung,I don’t feel like in the mood to talk” I just answer him without even look at him. I don’t play anything on my laptop now, I just look on the wallpaper. It has Siwon’s hyung face on it,when I’m quietly took his picture when he was sleeping. Peaceful,so perfect in my eyes without anything can erase that little smile in his sleep and my favourite dimples. I feel like something went through my face ,it’s wet ,I’m crying tears are streaming down my face without I realise it.

I hear someone knocking at the door,two times. “Hyung ,I told you I don’t wanna meet anybody today,so can you please leave me alone” I answer . “No,I can’t leave you alone. Not again. Not ever” I know this voice,only one guy owned this husky voice with lovely tone in every words he says. I’m hesitate thinking it’s just a dream,because I’m start to feel that he won’t comeback here but than I can’t stop my feet to walk towards the door and see that figure who’s standing outside my room right now,well I don’t want to imagine it,afraid if it’ll just become another hopeless thought. But I open it anyway.

And yes ofcourse I recognise this guy standing in front of me,with my favourite dimple on each side of his cheek. Tall figure when I’m feeling so save standing next to him. Sweet smile ,dark shiny hair which is shining into my heart and makes it feels warm.

(Siwon POV )

Sungmin hyung said that he doesn’t want to meet anybody today that he’s not in a good mood. But he knows that he’s actually waiting for me know so he just ask me to go upstairs and meet him directly. As much as I miss him I go straight to his room and knock at his door. I once did this,knocked at his door and wait until he’s finally open his heart for me. “Hyung ,I told you I don’t wanna meet anybody today,so can you please leave me alone” that beautiful voice inside answer into my knock. “No,I can’t leave you alone. Not again. Not ever” I also answer it and truly mean it.

And there he is,he’s opening the door. And I see that eyes ,beautiful eyes which full of hopes no matter how often he found it hopeless. That milky skin that is as soft and white as his heart. I can’t resist this feeling and I take a step to make him closer to me and suddenly all I can feel is his lips is on my lips this sweet touch of his mouth is so addicted this arm which I miss the most and his breath brush into my neck give me a shiver feeling of don’t wanna lose it forever. I bring him to his bed ,bridal style. Kiss him all over his face,his hair that smell like an apple oh how lucky I am that is all mine. It’s raining outside,cold but warm here with his face next to mine and his body in my arms I wish he knows that his body is belong to my arms because I won’t let it go ,not again. “I love you baby Kyu” , ” I love you more hyung,u know that” he clinch his fingers into my shirt. “I love you most” I kiss his mouth before he can deny my statement again and I can feel his smile. That’s when I know,no matter how often we’re separated,we always belong to each other because good bye is not there in our vocabulary.

No matter how it hurts, it’s fine, I’m happy with this moment forever~

-end-