Final

Stop Harrasing The Leader!!!

(Your POV)

Munjawatshong~munjawatshong~

You feel weird because your phone is being ignored past days and suddenly a message arrived.

Yah- X-5 is ignoring me :’(“

Despite being his, you know how much it feels when someone ignored him. You really know he hates being ignored especially by s. You smiled alone reading the message he sends and you give him a short reply.

“Where are you? I’ll go there~”

Ag5th member is currently recording Music Bank, you ask the Leader to go out for a second since A-G5th recording is finished and you thought of being out of the working atmosphere for a while.

“Unnie ~~~ Hehehehe :D Can I go out for a second :3”

You shows your aegyo to her … pretty much being the maknae you seems to get a little bit of it. She does it again.. her blur face .

“Go =,,= but don’t be late”

You just smile at her behavior..she’s been your good friend ever since you guys were 14 years old so you know how will she react~

“Thanks dude…bye ^^”

“Oh – ya~ say HAY to Haewon :D”

You were so happy that you jump out of the room. You strolled here and there to find that unlucky Ghun who is being ignored. You check it here and there at the changing room… still didn’t see his white pale face. The last place you thought is the Men’s Toilet.

“NO! I can’t go there… hishhh~ no no no no!!”

Still finding here and there then you sees someone with a brown hair, pretty much like a foreigner to you. Beside him, a tall guy with his hand crossed..he looks feminine and pretty. He is talking to a 189cm guy in front of him who is being extremely annoying to a guy next to him. That guy is slightly shorter than him but he looks matured. Apparently, he looks familiar…

“Oh?! Yaaaaa!!!~~ Ghun hyung!! “

*Waving your hand* He responses and wave back to you… his facial expression showing that he was glad you come on time..Seems like something happens a while ago. You run too him also greeting the other X-5 member.

“Annyeong! ^^ … What are you doing?”

“Hehe~ you’ve finished your recordings ?” Taefung asks

“Yup ;) ~ Hyung you know it is very tiring~”

Zin answers “ You have worked hard” He smile and pats your head.

Ghun fire a glance to him showing that he’s in danger. Usually he’ll get mad and hit Zin straightly..but today he just ignored Zin after doing so and keep his head down.

Zin put his hand over him and treat him like a friend.. He didn’t even use the word ‘hyung’ and just call him by his name… and you thought something was wrong because as you know Ghun is a quite cold person and he’ll get mad when his dongsaengs did that…Besides, from the time you arrived he keeps looking down as if he did something wrong.

“Zin-ah not in front of her” Haewon interrupted.

“Why? What is happening here?”

Sounds like he’s getting bullied by ..(hahahaah! ^..^) it sounds weird but he is very quite and doesn’t talk much this days.

“Yaaa~ stop it”

You pull Zin’s hands  and slightly push him away from Ghun. There isn’t many height gaps between you and Ghun because you’re a quite tall girl. So you can see his facial expression clearly..

“Hyung? Are you falling ill? Why are you so quiet? You’re not bright as usual~ Did something happens?

He doesn’t let out any word for explanation instead he just smiles at you act as if there’s nothing wrong.

X-5 members is laughing because you suddenly act as the romeo who is saving his Juliet from getting bullied..Indeed but it is Vice versa.

“Yaa~ relax..we were just playing with him” he laughs

You feel pissed hearing Zin’s explanation and hit him. He chuckled as he thinks it is funny and continued teasing you.

“Oh~~ Ghun’s princess is getting mad~~” Taefung exasperates you.

He took a step closer to Ghun and knock his head…

“So you will be mad if I did this to your Prince Charming…..Knock-knock”

“YAAAAAA!!!!! Don’t be like that!! HE’S MY GHUN!!! “

You push him away and stood in front of Ghun as if you want to protect him from any danger. Everybody else is glancing at you guys because you were screaming. Your face turned red and you were damnly blushing that time…Although Ghun is still there doing nothing except looking down. You still don’t understand why he keeps doing that or this is just a prank but never mind….

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! ----- BHAHAHAHHA!!  “

x-5 member is crazily laughing because of your unpredictable actions. They were just teasing you and didn’t think you will act so…

“OH my you are cute~” Zin teased

He raised his fist up..Looks like he wants to hit Ghun with such power

“But what if I did this-“

“I SAID NO!!!!!!”

You turn your back and hugs Ghun who is behind you..You hugs him tightly because Zin might hit him with his fist.

“YOU GUYS STOP IT!!!!”

That last scream and everybody is dying of laughter… Ghun who is being quite is having a great shock because of your actions… He didn’t know you would be this protective to him…he was mentally touched (>///<)

“Arasso…arasso~ We will stop~ Hahahahah :3 We will go now…See you in the car prince charming..bye~ Don’t be late…kekekkeke”

They all left for the car and leaving the two of us alone. You didn’t realize that your hands are still holding tight to him. You give a sigh and let him go. Your eyes meet and the two of you is blushing.

“What? Why you gave me that weird look? Wanna get hit?”

Again.. without no word he just smiled at you. You don’t even know why you were acting that weird ..well maybe you entered taekwondo class same as him so you have that masculine side in you..or .. it is just like that? Again, you let a big sigh as the sign you were relieved. Those boys are really =..=

Your phone is ringing… You pick it up and it was Ji eun. She sounds annoyed and asks where you are. You tell her to wait because you want to settle something down. You look back at Ghun who is still looking down and wondering.

“Hyung, I have to go now. Ah, although I’m really scared leaving you alone :3 But Unnie is calling .. well I guess I have to go now. “

“Don’t worry about me…Hehehe I just gave them a chance to bully me today. Thanks for saving my life. Go ~ Ji eun must be mad waiting for you~ See you next time ^^ I’ll text you this night.”

He gave you a smirk. A very cute and lovely one… You feel relieved and give him a kiss on the cheek. You say your Goodbye and rush to meet Ji eun.


_end_

I’m sorry if this is bad! Waahhh >///<