I was right.. or was I?

Unprepared to fall in love with you.

 

Two Years Later

 

"Ugh, Sehun-ah pali! You slow poke." I yelled at him as he was taking forever! He was getting our luggage out of his car. "Ah Joong-ah!" He whined at the heaviness of the suitcases. I rolled my eyes & helped him. "Thank you." he said & kissed my cheek. Me & Sehun were a couple now. We went to college together & we were even thinking about living together. He was there for me. He helped me through everything.

When Myungsoo left just like that, that was the last time I saw him. I was so heartbroken & as always Sehun was there to help me get through my pain. He showed me how much of an amazing guy he was. I realized that Sehun was the one I should’ve been with the whole time. I took him for granted when he was there to help me. 

Don’t get me wrong, I still thought about Myungsoo from time to time. I always wondered how different things would’ve been if he had never left. Would we still be together? Would we even possibly be living together? Was he the one that I was going to spend the rest of my life with? Every time I thought about him I felt that pain coming back but Sehun was always there. I never told him how much I missed Myungsoo because I knew it would hurt him. There are times at night where I cry for Myungsoo because I'm still not completely over him.

Even though it’s been two years now, I have this feeling Myungsoo will come back. The feeling’s too strong to just be nothing. I know it, I know he’s going to come back. & when he does come back he’s going to look for me. I know it’s wrong to think like this especially since I’m with Sehun but I can’t help it. I want him to come back. If he does come back, it doesn’t mean things are automatically going to be fine because trust me they won’t.

If he comes back I at least want to see him. I’m not asking for anything more. I just want to see him, have a talk, & catch up. I want to know if he’s been having his meals & sleeping well. I want to know what his life is like in the states. I just want to know that he still cares you know?

“You’re the slow poke now!” Sehun screamed at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Shut up I’m coming!” I yelled as I ran to catch up with him. He was at some counter asking a lady something when I saw someone. His back side looked so familiar. It couldn’t be though. Could it? I squinted my eyes trying to see better since he was so far away. “Please turn around.” I said to myself.

He started walking to pick up his luggage. This is my chance, I just need conformation. Without thinking about it, I started walking towards him. “Ah Joong-ah!” I heard Sehun call out to me but I ignored him & kept walking. The guy started walking away so I chased after him. I was finally only a couple inches away from him. I extended my arm to tap his shoulder when he all of a sudden he turned.

My eyes widened as my hand slowly slid down. His eyes widened as well, “B-Baek Ah Joong?” he asked completely shocked. I nodded my head with my mouth open, “Kim Myungsoo?” I asked. He slowly nodded his head. My eyes got watery & I started crying. “You came back.” I said in a low voice.

“Myungsoo-ah!” 


Who do you think called Myungsoo?

Listening to- "Even In My Dreams" by G.O. & Mir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJnzJClNAY&feature=related