2 Years Later...

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

It was exactly 2 years since you had found out about your parents' death. Neither you, nor Joon knew what had actually happened and what the two of you had been told about it; those people were just lying through their teeth. It was also two years since you had genuinely smiled. Sure, you would smile every once in a while, but it was always forced. You were no longer one of the schools queenka, but now labeled as an outcast and a loser.  The only two people who have kept you sane since then were your best friends Chen and Soojung. Chen was still you best friend and annoying as ever, and Soojung was the transfer student who was labeled as an outcast almost immediately, because she didn't have the right hair color when she was enrolled.

"_____!!!!" Chen and Soojung yelled across the hall andd practically tackled you. 

"Err... Hey guys~" You said somewhat happily and with a fake smile. 

"Aigoo. ____ when are you going to smile for real?" Soojung scolded you like she always did. 

"Gee. Good question!" You said sarcastically. 

"Yah. ____, Soojung is right! Smile more. I miss when you smiled all the time~!" Chen said and pulled the corners of your lips up to create a 'smile'. You slapped his hands away and glared at him. 

"____, if you keep glaring at Chen like that, you're going to have a face like Kris hyung over here~" LuHan teased. 

"I do not have a face." Kris said and glared at LuHan. 

"See? You two match now!" Tao pointed out excitedly. You couldn't help, but smile a little at their antics. 

"Omo omo omo! ____ smiled! SHE REALLY SMILED!!!" Soojung said excitedly and hug you tightly. 

"As much as I hate to break up this happy fest, I should go to class" You excused yourself and waved to your friends. You walked to your locker and gathered all of your books quickly.  Since you didn't have much time to get to your class without being tardy you weren't looking where you were going. Clutching your books to your chest so you didn't drop anything you started walking at a brisk pace to your class. You were spacing out, but you were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you ran into someone's chest. SMACK. In an instant you and your books were scattered on the floor, providing some amusement for the some of the other students in the hallway. 

"Err... Are you okay?" Someone, with a deep voice asked. 

"Yeah... I think I hit my head on the lockers though..." You said and rubbed the back of your head. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" He said again. When you looked up you saw a cute looking guy, who's face didn't match his deep voice whatsoever. 

"No it's okay, really it's my fault." You said apologetically.   

"Well... I still think it's my fault, but if you wanna take the blame then that's cool too. But at least let me help you up and take you to the nurse." He said and smiled. (A/N if it's confusing, because I keep saying 'he' it's Chanyeol, but you don't know his name yet ^^)

"Sure, if you want to" You said quietly.  He offered his hand to you and gave you a dazzling smile. You slipped your hand into his warm hand and got up awkwardly. "Thanks" 

"Anytime~ Hopefully you won't be falling too often though." He said and gave you yet another beautiful smile.  It was almost hard not to smile yourself, but you stopped yourself. "Right this way" When you arrived at the nurse's office, the nurse checked you over for any injuries other than some little bruises. 

"You're ok, but I think you should rest for a little while. I'll give you a pass to go back to class. As for you Mr. Park you can either stay with her or go to class now" The nurse said and started filling out your passes handing one to each of you. With that she left. 

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to" You said and looked down uncomfortably. 

"I can, I don't want to go to geo-science. Worst class ever." He said and started to imitate his teacher.  Again you almost laughed or showed some type of emotion, but you stopped your self for the second time that day. "Now, take a nap so you can feel better" You nodded and layed down. 

"By the way... Thank you~ Errr... I don't think I got your name" You said sheepishly. 

"Oh! Me? Chanyeol Park at your service!" Chanyeol said and saluted. 'Chanyeol... That's a nice name' you thought to yourself. 

"I'm ____, nice to meet you Chanyeol-ssi" You said. 

"Drop the formalities ____, they're awkward. Anyways... Goodnight! Or... Good afternoon!" Chanyeol said and smiled again, before you fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that chapter didn't really make a ton of sense to me, but oh well! :3

This is Jinah again by the way~ Yeona was filling in and she's my co-author, but she doesn't have an AFF account so we're just sharing mine for now. 

If you were wondering Chen's Noona from Chapter 1 is based on the real Yeona. She has a younger brother and he always jokes about how Yeona is a bad noona and how he wants me to be his noona instead. What a nice little brother. ^^

Anyways I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading! <3

And if you want to follow me on tumblr, here's a link OuO: http://rolllikeabuffalo98.tumblr.com/

~ Author Jinah <3