this is no fairytale, it's real.

The Star That Outshines The Moon

'HAHA... you know ... I think you're pretty smart, for a lazy girl, Jessica.'

'Aish Sooyoung... this is the only subject I'm good at anyway... and I thought the subject was pretty interesting. But I'm not even good at other subjects...'

'Do what you love, if you're passionate about this... well then by all means! Go ahead!'

Sooyoung, your smile... your encouragement, the feelings in my heart.

----------------------------------------------

'OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE LATE! CRAP!' Jessica rushed out of bed, looked at the clock being 7:50am, she totally knew she wasn't going for a shower this morning.

Instead she took all her clothes off and put on a blue dress with small white flowers, wore red flats and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

She looked in the mirror just to check. 'GOD I LOOK DISGUSTING! AH AH NO TIME TO LOSE! GONNA BE LATE!'

Then she rushed for her bag with was messy from just dropping it the day before. She yanked her bag up upon her shoulder, realising a multiple thumps down the stairs stopping at the entrance of the door.

'HOLY ! NONONONONO PLEASE BE ALRIGHT PLEASE BE ALRIGHT!' Jessica rushed down the stairs to pick up her white iPhone which she thought was broken, which actually was still intact, not a crack amazingly.

'Thank god... you little , better not break on me! I LOVE YOU IPHONE!' then she ran out the door.

'GOD YES I KNOW I MISSED THE BUS! AGH, NOW I HAVE TO RUN T.T' Jessica was running hurriedly to school contemplating if she should rest or hurry to school.

-- NANANANANA E-E-E-ELECTRIC SHOCK! --

'UGH, H....H...HELLO?!' Jessica was running while answering her phone, and plus she was tired.

'OI GURL, WHERE ARE YEWWWWW?' Taeyeon was screaming whispering, since class started and the teacher was in the room.

'I'M... I'MM... ALMOST THERE TAEYEON.' Jessica was huffing and puffing like crazy.


Once Jessica opened the door to the classroom, she was still puffing while everyone was staring at her.

'Well Ms. Jung, nice of you to join our class... half an hour later. Oh PULEEEZ take your seat.' The teacher said with absolute sarcasm.

Jessica tiredly made her way to her seat, receiving a peck on the cheeks from Taeyeon.

'Woke up late... bus didn't wait for you... you ran... and now you're here. Oh well, at least you made it heheh. Last time you took an hour to get to this class!' Taeyeon chuckled a bit.

'I tried to make an effort since this is biology, Tae. I LOVE biology Tae.' Taeyeon took Jessica's hands as a sign that she understood.

'Yes yes, I know I know.' Taeyeon rubbed her hands, then generously gave her some water. Although, Jessica drank all of it.

'WHENEVER YOU TWO ARE DONE, I'd like to continue?' The teacher glared at the couple.

'We're sorry, Mr Lee.' and they both bowed.

Jessica stared at what Mr Lee was writing then she realised she already got this down and remembered. 'Tae, I'm going to nap for a bit.'

'Sweet dreams, princess.' and Taeyeon winked at her before she dozed off.


------------------------------------------------

'Wow... it's a starry night Jessica! So many stars tonight, and a bright full moon too.'

''.... it's quite beautiful, never seen anything like this...'

'Yeah... oh! Jessica, I got you something... here.' Sooyoung handed a small white box, at least the size of her hand to Jessica and gently placed it in her palm.

'What is it? Oh... woww...' Jessica was given a small music box, with the lid shaped of two little figures holding hands. She sled the lid open to hear such a tone.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI3zxOQ8spw - sets the mood LOL)

'That is my gift to you, Jessica Jung. I... I... well.. happy early birthday! Heheh.'  Sooyoung put her hand behind her head and looked away with a smug grin.

'Oh wow, thank you Sooyoung!' Jessica was staring at the music box playing, while hiding her shades of red that were printed on her cheeks.

The sound of the music box gave off an atmosphere, that they both felt they should make a move. But unfortunately they weren't on time.

'Uh.. hey Jes--'

'JESSICA! JESSICA! GUESS WHAT?!' Taeyeon was fumbling and fidgeting and mumbling out incoherent words.

'Spit it out Tae!'

'YOU GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AMERICA! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!?'

'Uh.. yeah!' Jessica faked smiled as Taeyeon ran off to tell the good news to her other friends.

'Sooyou--'

'Never mind, I need to go.'

'Wait Soo--'

-- BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG --

Jessica shockingly got up seeing all the classmates packing up, including Taeyeon.

'Now class! Remember the annual Social Night is tomorrow night! Remember to bring dates, remember to have fun! Good day everyone!' and Mr Lee exited the class.

'ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT SICA! HAHAHA!' Taeyeon ran and embraced her tightly.

'Urghh.. can't... breathe... TAE. Hmmm, yeah.. we'll see.' Jessica slowly broke out of Taeyeon's hold, kissed her lips and walked out of the classroom to the library.


'Wonder what's wrong with her....' Taeyeon shook her head and went out to get lunch.

'What was that just now... Sooyoung's in America, don't need to bother with her... I have Taeyeon..'

At least that's what Jessica thought. She could feel her heart getting weak.

'Sooyoung...'

Jessica arrived at the library, where she was meant to borrow some books for her biology assignment.

She was strolling, looking around for texts and pictures until she arrived at the spot where she and Sooyoung used to study together.

'No... not now... Why? You were gone everytime I laid my eyes on you... and now... you're actually gone.' Jessica broke down in tears, dropping her books.

'I heard she went to the library... hmm.' Taeyeon was walking around the corner when she saw Jessica crying on the ground, but didn't go to her, except she hid behind the bookcase since she could hear her talking to herself.

Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw Jessica pull out the music box that Sooyoung gave her and started to play the tune.

'Haha... guess it's game over for me..' Taeyeon chuckled while leaning on the wall as a tear fell from her eye. 'Well it was nice while it lasted heheh.' and Taeyeon wiped her eyes, took a breath and ran to Jessica.

'JESSICA! SO THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE! Hey... why are you crying? Hey... it's that music box that Sooyoung gave you...' Taeyeon knelt down in front of her to wipe her tears and kiss her forehead.

'Yeah... sorry, I was meant to grab some books, I'll do that now and we can get going, arraseo?' Jessica got up and picked up everything she dropped. She self scanned the books and grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

'Now let's get going, it's getting late.'

'Yes ma'am!' Taeyeon pecked on Jessica's cheek and dragged her out of the library to take her home.


-- NIGHT OF THE ANNUAL SOCIAL --

'Jessica! Taeyeon's here to pick you up!' Mrs Jung called from downstairs.

'YEAH MUM TELL HER TO COME UPSTAIRS!' which Taeyeon heard, and Mrs Jung just signalled Taeyeon that it was okay to go up.

'I know you take your time... but this is really... WOAH.... Jessica, I know you're beautiful all the time, but this is just something! Wow, you're stunning!'

Jessica was wearing a short, white strapless dress with red heels, a red, big beaded necklace, red small beaded bracelets on each wrist, with her hair down and straightened.

As for Taeyeon, she was just wearing a white collar shirt with a bow tie, black skinny jeans and white doc martins with her hair in a downward ponytail.

'And you're just as handsome as always Tae hee hee!' Jessica kissed Taeyeon, but it wasn't the same feeling as it was before Jessica broke down. More like a short and blunt kiss. And Taeyeon noticed it when she pulled back, but didn't say anything.

'Time to get going!' Taeyeon dragged Jessica down, bid her parents goodbye and rushed to her car.


'WELL! WE'RE HERE! HEHEH IT'S TIME TO GET SOCIAL SICA!' Taeyeon jumped for joy and intertwined her hand with Jessica and led her to the hall where it was held.

Jessica was staring at all the people, talking, having fun, simply enjoying themselves, even the people without dates were enjoying themselves. She felt sad all of a sudden.

'Hey Jess, you okay?' Taeyeon patted her shoulder and tried to cheer her up.

Instead of answering, Jessica dragged her outside and sat down on the steps. Silence surrounded them, then Jessica was the first to speak.

'Taeyeon, I miss Sooyoung.'

'Yeah I know, I do too.'

'Yeah and another thing. I'm in love with her..'

'I know.'

'You know?'

'The moment you played that music box. It was that same tune I heard when Tiffany confessed to Yuri.'

'I'm sorry Taeyeon... I shouldn't have used you like this..'

'This is where it ends. And Jessica... don't even hesitate for one second. She'll come.' Taeyeon looked up at the sky, then back at Jessica. She then pecked her cheeks once more, later bobbing her head down.

'I need to go to the bathroom Tae, I'll be back.' and Jessica left without giving Taeyeon a chance to respond.


Jessica walked around the block instead of going to the bathroom. She just felt she needed to have a little alone time let alone, breaking up with Taeyeon. She was about to go into a small reverie when she heard her phone ring. It was an unknown number.

-- NANANANANA E-E-E-ELECTRIC SHOCK! --

'Hmmm, hello?'

'Ahaha, wow your voice hasn't changed one bit, Jessica.'

Jessica's eyes widened.

'Sooyoung?!'

'How are you? How's Korea!'

'What.. what? I'm fine! It's more surprising for you though, you earned money?! How's America?'

'Err it's cool y'know just took a couple jobs and learnt a little English heheh, America is great! Can never get tired of the many McDonalds here HAHAHA!'

'Sooyoung...'

'.....'

'Sooyoung... why did you come for me.'

'Jessica, I think we were never meant to be.'

'What? How can you say that?! After all I--'

'Hey, Jessica, what's that behind you?'

'Huh?'

Jessica turned around to see a gleaming figure stand not too far from her and waving at her. Jessica's jaw dropped from shock and surprise.

'Soo..Sooyoung...' Sooyoung watched Jessica tear up and started to walk toward her.

As for Jessica, she could not hold her feelings in and ran and jumped on Sooyoung. She wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and closed their gap with a kiss. She deepened the kiss but Sooyoung pulled back and put her down, but s her arms around her waist.

'Well... that was quite the greeting heheh.' Sooyoung grinned as Jessica slapped Sooyoung's arm countless times.

'PABO! PABO! PABO! THAT WAS NOT THE BEST SURPRISE!'

'It may not have been the best surprise, but at least I know your feelings towards me.. heheh.' Sooyoung put her hand behind her head and gave Jessica a smug grin.

Jessica blushed at the sudden statement, realising she didn't confess to her before but she just did with a kiss.

Suddenly a tune played. Sooyoung and Jessica were curious about where it was coming from. It seems Jessica dropped the music box that Sooyoung gave her when she jumped on her.

'You ... kept that with you?'

'Of course... it's my present from you.'

Sooyoung looked up at the sky, it was yet again a starry night.

'Wow, it's a starry night... again, the bright full moon and everything.'

'Still as beautiful as ever.'

Silence once again surrounded them and Sooyoung knew it was a perfect time to say this.

'Hey Jessica... remember I wanted to say something to you, but was interrupted by Taeyeon?'

'I've been wanting to hear you finish what you were saying back then.'

'So ... is being my girlfriend going to be a legit thing?' Sooyoung grinned cheekily as Jessica blushed at the question.

'Of course it is! You're the star that outshines the moon!' Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

'And you'll always be the one I look at during a starry night...' Jessica blushed only to feel lips upon hers.


From afar, Taeyeon was watching them reunite.

'Haha... finally. Took you guys a while.' Taeyeon smiled.

 

HAHAHA, yeah taesica is most of it sorry! but soosica in the end XDD two fave couples, but soosics is forever otp! :DD

hope you enjoyed reading! (: