Chapter 23

Going Insane

Sungjae's POV

School ended a few hours later and I was still upset from this morning... I grabbed my bag and left the building to meet the others.

"Hyung, did Kayeon leave earlier?" Hyunsik asked Jinyoung.  He nodded.

"Did Minhyuk see her and follow?" Gongchan. He nodded again.  Ilhoon came up behind me and patted my back.

"Fight for her Sungjae.  You can't give up now." He encouraged and we both joined the group on the way back to the Jung's house.

"Where do you think she could be right now?" Peniel asked.

"Molla, let just leave her be.  As long as Minhyuk doesn't do anything to her, she'll be okay." Jinyoung commented.  When we reached the Jung's house, we noticed a note on the door.  

"You don't think that note is from Kayeon is it?" CNU asked.

"Nope, I'm sure it's from Minhyuk." Ilhoon replied and ran up the steps to grab the note. The others followed.  Ilhoon scanned the note and in seconds his eyebrows came together.  He turned the note around for everyone to read.

To Jinyoung and his friends:
I  guess your right Jinyoung.
I did plan everything.
From the moment your parents split to now.
I planned the ship wreck.
I killed Hyunhee.
I killed your parents.
I planned the car accident that killed your dad.
I planned the plane incident that killed your mom.
I am Kayeon's one and only and always will be.
If she can't have me, then no one can.
I'll eliminate you all if I had too.
We could've done this peacefully, but no.
You just had to ruin 13 years ago.
Oh, and Sungjae, you better watch your girl.
Cause I have her wrapped around my fingers.
-M

I was fuming and by the looks on everyone's face, I guessed they were too.  I saw Jinyoung pulled out his phone and I knew he was calling SHINee hyungs.  In about ten to twenty minutes they arrived.  Ilhoon showed them the note and it looked like Jonghyun was about to punch someone.  Instead he punched the wall, making a huge dent.  

"We have to find her now." Jonghyun exclaimed.

"What can we do?  We have no idea where they could've went." Eunkwang reasoned.

"But hyung, we need to do something." Taemin added.

"I think it's best if we split up for now." Minho suggested. We went our separate ways looking for any places Minhyuk could've taken her or if Kayeon was still on her own.  I went back to the house, about to give up.  From the end of the drive way, I noticed a figure putting up another note on the door.

"Yah!" I yelled. The figure turned around and made a run for it.  I tried my best to catch up, but he was too fast.  I kicked the air in frustration and ran back to the house to read the note.

To Jinyoung and Friends:
You guys are pathetic trying to find me.
Kayeon is safe for now at least.
I won't do anything to her.
Yet.
Have fun, running around in circles.
-M

I was even more frustrated and upset than before.  My heart was aching and I knew Minhyuk was a beast.  This was love, his love became an obsession.  I needed to find Kayeon quick, and I didn't even know where to start.  I looked down on the ground and noticed a business card.  I picked it up and realized it was for a building in downtown Busan.  I went inside to search up the building and realized it wasn't too far.  I called up the others.

"Hyung!" I called.

"What is it?" Jonghyun replied.

"I think I know where they are." I smirked.

"Jeongmalyo? Where?" 

"Tell everyone to come back.  Pali!" I said and hung up.

By 6PM, everyone was gathered back in the living room.  I told them about the building in Busan.  It wasn't abandon but it wasn't used often either. 

"Nice work Sungjae." Hyunsik complimented.

"We should go there after school tomorrow." Onew suggested.

"Are you crazy?" Sandeul asked and Key knocked Onew in the head.

"What?!  You guys need an education!" Onew reasoned.

"We're going there now!" Jonghyun exclaimed and everyone got in a car.  Before we knew it, we were on our way to Busan to find Kayeon and teach Minhyuk a lesson.


Author's Note:
DOUBLE UPDATE
REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOO LONG.
Just busy with school and exams and my laptop still isn't fixed yet.
So there's a lot of complications for not updating.
And bad news guys.
This story is about to come to an end.
T-T I want to say thank you to all of you guys who've stuck by me
SEE YOU WHEN I NEXT UPDATE!