The first day.

It's incredible that I could met you

 

News from televison

There’s an accident outside Junghwa high. A female student ran over by a van was seriously injured. Ambulance arrives 15 minutes later now driver of the van were still unknown. Any of the residents observes the accident please contact us as soon as possible.

End of report.

 

3 years later…

 

- student start to gossip -

 

“ There will be a new student transferring to our school today. His a Korea born America aigoo thinking of how charming will he be. I’m so excited to see him. ”

 

As the students were gossiping the new transfer student arrive the school together with the principle and they process to his class. He introduces himself and took a seat at the back of the class.

 

Time fast forward to lunch time.

 

“ Areum bring Nick around the school during lunch time. ” Say Ms Jung.

 

Areum and Nick introduce themselves again and Areum bring Nick around the school until they reach the library…

 

Areum : “ do you want to visit the library? I can bring you in. ”

 

Nick : “ it’s okay. I’ll go in myself thanks for bringing me around the school. ”

 

Areum : “ but I could bring you in. ”

 

Nick : “ I would like to be alone. ”

 

Nick went to the library without Areum and the whole library were empty not even a shadow. Nick took a book and sat down on a table on the study corner he saw a girl sitting alone at first he didn’t notice her after half an hour later…

 

Nick : “ annyeonghaseyo Nick imnida. I’m the new student. ” Nick smile widely

 

Nick introduces himself but the girl seems to be ignoring him. Nick doesn’t like to be ignore he introduce himself again and for the third time the girl look up to him and give a cold smile.

 

Nick : “ hey why won’t you tell me your name? we could be friends.  ”

 

The girl said softly. “ Jiyeon. ”

 

Nick : “ Jiyeon? HA! Nice meeting you. ” Nick smile again.

 

Jiyeon ignored him and left the library with her books. Nick got frustrated and he stood there.

 

Nick pov.

 

( Aishhh why is she ignoring me??? Am I irritating? But I only said Hi to her. Rawrs! )

 

End of pov.

 

The next day in class…

 

Nick was falling asleep in lecture until he heard a voice from the back.

 

“ Mianhae , I’m late. ”

 

Nick turn back and he saw Jiyeon sitting at the last row.

 

Nick pov.

 

( it’s her the girl I met on library. So she’s in the same class as me. HA! Means there’s chance to talk to her again. )

 

End of pov.

 

Mr Kim threw a chalk and hit Nick head.

 

“ yahhh yahh. I’m having lecture here and your eyes fly to the back? Stand at the back. ”

 

Nick : “ WHAT? ”

 

Mr kim threw another chalk and it hit Nick forehead. “ Stand at the back till class end! ”

 

Nick : “ aishhh old man! ” Nick mumble and walk to the back.

 

He stood at the back for 15 minutes and he started to kick Jiyeon chair.

 

Nick : “ hey! ” Nick whispered.

 

Jiyeon ignore him for the first time. Nick went beside Jiyeon ears and whisper “ hey we are classmate why are you ignoring.. ”

 

Before Nick could finish his sentence Mr Kim threw another chalk and hit his lips.

 

Mr Kim : “ out of the class Nick. ”

 

Time fast forward.

 

Class ended. While Nick was walking out of school he sees Jiyeon in front of him.

 

Nick : “ Jiyeon! Jiyeon! ”

 

Everyone turn back and stare at Nick. Jiyeon was embarrassed and Jiyeon left quickly Mr Kim was at the back and…

 

Mr Kim : “ what are you doing? You come to school for education and not flirting with girls. In lecture you are not paying attention and now you’re still fooling around? ”

 

Time fast forward to evening.

 

Nick’s appa : “ I heard complains about you. ”

 

Nick : “ what I did? ”

 

Nick’s appa : “ stop fooling around and get serious ”

 

Nick pissed off and went into his room. Slammed himself on the bed.