Crap We Are Running Out of Time!!

Donghae Not You Too!!!!!!

-The next day- Wednesday - 6AM -

{Siwon's P.O.V}

Okay so I got Donghae to give me a second chance and I need to use that chance a soon as possible. Why? Because last night when Donghae and I returned from the Eiffel Tower our manager called and guess what he said...our flight back to Singapore is scheduled for Thursday...that is tomorrow! I am running out of time! So today I woke up a lot earlier than I usually would while everyone was still sleeping to prepare something special for Donghae today. Last night when Kyu Jong found out that I was able to get another chance from Donghae he suggested something, something that would guarantee that Donghae would be mine if he accepted my special surprise. I know I am taking a big step but to be honest...I am ready to make Donghae mines in any way possible and only mines.

-3 hours later- 9AM -

{Donghae's P.O.V}

"Fishy time to wake up," a voice sang.

Grrr who the hell has the nerves to bother me so early in the morning! I was tired physically and mentally. I had stayed up all night replaying everything that had happened the previous day at the Eiffel Tower. I was afraid that if I fell asleep that when I wake up I would find out that it was just a dream. I am pretty sure I only got less than 4 hours of sleep. After our manager had called last night, Siwon insisted that we go out today so that he can prove to me that he was serious about our relationship. How can he possibly prove that in one day?

"Baby come on get up," the voice said while grabbing ahold of my shoulder and shaking me.

Wait that voice isn't that Siwon? Upon realizing that it was Siwon I mumbled in annoyance but remained on my bed face down and pretending to sleep in hopes that he would give up and leave me alone.

"Baby come on we don't want to waste time," Siwon gently said next to my right ear.

Siwon why now? Can't you wait? I lifted my head up slightly so that I was able to grab my pillow and cover my head with it so that I could drown out his voice but it seems like he is not giving up. Now instead of calling me I felt something wet and warm press against my bare neck, his lips. I assumed that if I did not respond to him he would simply leave me alone this time but that did not stop him either because now he just took it to the next level. Instead of kissing my bare neck her proceeded to plant butterfly kisses on my bare shoulders (What? Sorry if I like sleeping without any shirts) and now he created a trial of kisses down my spine, as much as I hate to say this, I was enjoying it. He continued to descend down my back but lets just say he went a little to far when I felt a slight tag at the rim of my sweatpants. As soon as I was able to process what was going on I jumped out of bed with my back facing his and attempted to hide my chest with my hands while screaming, "Alright alright I'm up! Just keep your sneaky little hands and lips to yourself."

Once I finished I heard Siwon chuckle from behind me and that only made me turn around to face him to find him sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

"Aww Fishy don't worry I won't touch you...yet. Anyways go get ready, we have a date today," Siwon said with a chuckle.

Meep...yet? Okay now I am beginning to rethink the chance I gave him last night. Fishy?! Young Seang why did you have to give me that name!? Now it is going to take forever to get rid of it! 

(A/N The next chapter will most likely be the last chapter since it is coming to an end)