No Regret

Donghae Not You Too!!!!!!

-3 hours later- 12 pm- Noon-

"Siwon where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time while looking at our surroundings.

We have been walking around Paris for two hours and guess what, we are not there yet? Every time I would ask Siwon where we were going he would either ignore me or simply say, "we are almost there." After what seemed like another hour Siwon suddenly stopped and said, "This is it, now wait here."

Finally a rest! While waiting for Siwon I took notice of where we were, a jewelry store. Hmm I wonder what Siwon is up too? Maybe he is getting me a present.

"Okay lets go," Siwon said when he finally came out.

That is strange...it does not look like he brought anything, but I chose not to ask him any questions and once again we were on our way somewhere.

-7 hours later- 7 pm -

"Siwon aren't we going home now?" I whined.

"Not yet, we have one more place to go," Siwon said with a smile while he pulled me along with him towards the Eiffel Tower.

I cannot believe I agreed to go on a date with him! My legs are painfully aching! Siwon thought it would be a good idea to recreate the date from yesterday but this time without Kyu Jong and Young Seang and us being more intimate with each other. And even though I begged him not too, he took me back to the same Korean restaurant we were planning to eat in yesterday. He had declared me as his boyfriend to the very same waitress that served us yesterday and had asked for his number when she once again served us today and once again asked Siwon for his number even though he apparently said no yesterday. Boy you should have seen the look on her face when she found out that I was his boyfriend. But Siwon was not satisfied yet, apparently he had a surprise waiting for me at the Eiffel Tower. Even though I was tired I just put up with it since it was our last day in Paris. Once we made it to the top of the tower I noticed something. Nobody was here and there was a candle lit table for two. And not only that but Kyu Jong and Young Seang were dressed as waiters and they were pulling out the chairs from the table for us. As Siwon and I took our seats I looked at him and all he did was give me smile. He planned this?! When?! How?!

"Your dinner is ready sir, would you like us to bring it out now?" Kyu Jong asked while gesturing towards a tray that had two covered plates on them that Young Seang had brought from who knows where.

He he Kyu Jong called Siwon sir.

"Yes please," Siwon said.

And so Kyu Jong served us each a plate of Chicken Carbonara and breadsticks while Young Seung served us some wine.

"Siwon when did you have time to prepare all of this?" I asked Siwon once we began to eat.

"Well to be honest I stayed up all night with Kyu Jong and Young Seang planning everything out. And while we were on our date Kyu Jong and Young Seang were preparing our dinner and entertainment," Siwon explained.

So that is why our date was so long, he was keeping me way from finding out. But I have a confession to make...I was going to let Siwon go since all he did was try to make it up by trying to create something that already happened but only in a better way. But now I know the reason why he did it, he was willing to spend his time on me and it made feel warm inside. But how far will he actually go for me?

-Half an hour later dinner has ended and Siwon and Donghae are now leaning against the railing while looking at the city lights-

There is such as a thing as a second chance. When a second chance is given to you, you must live by that chance. Live it and rejoice. Siwon thank you for choosing to live it for me.

"Do you love me?" Siwon asked without looking at me.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that it took me a while to understand his question but I answered in time before he got the wrong idea, " I don't love you...I am obsessed with you, I crave you, I want you to only be mine."

This time Siwon did look directly at me and he seemed...happy. And in that moment I heard fireworks go of and light up his face in the many colors it gave off, but all I could focus on was him and I had not realized Siwon had gotten closer and was a mere five inches away from me.

"Donghae...I'm sorry I let us get out of hand. I guess in a way I was just scared that you didn’t love me, that you didn’t mean it. I was so insecure that I used my religion to hide my feelings for you..." at that moment 13 voices were heard and when I looked to my right I was surprise because sure enough all of the Super Junior members (including Zhou mi and Henry) were dressed in white tuxedo and they were singing our song Marry U, but Siwon still had more to say, "Donghae I have loved you since the first time you called me by my name. Without you realizing it I protected you, I cared for you. Whether it was carrying you to your bed when you fell asleep in the van on our way back from our schedule or preparing lunch for two people just in case you were hungry, I did it all for you..."

-Super Junior sings in the background-

[Heechul] haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo

ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido

naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

I was taking it all in and I wanted to cry...to cry in happiness. While trying to keep my heart inside my chest I failed to notice Siwon getting down one knee and holding up a small white box and along with Sungmin and Ryeowook he sung,

" geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipeo

(I want to live this way

Every time you fall asleep

I want it to be in my arms).

Would you marry me?

nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

(Would you marry me

Would you consent to this heart of mine)," and with that Siwon opened the small white box and sure enough inside there was a silver ring that twirled around twice with white diamonds embedded into it.

I could not hold it in anymore and let it all out. I cried...I cried because I was happy because...I had met my soul mate. Siwon smiled and slowly stood up to wipe away my tears and once again asked, "Donghae will you marry me?"

"Yes I will"

And then Siwon cupped my cheeks in his hand and gently kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away he whispered something in my ear, " A kiss seals the deal so you can't back out." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Read Author's Note:

Wow guys it's the end of Donghae Not You Too!! Thank you for subscribing to fanfiction, i had alot of fun writing for you guys just as you had fun reading it.

I am happy to tell you guys there will be a sequel to it and i will begin posting up chapters of April 15, 2011 so please look forward to it. Obviously I did not just want to say good-bye and leave you wondering what is going to happen in the sequel so i made a video preview for the sequel that will be called A Wonderful Melody.

Here is the link to the preview---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzVKIXyFYQ 

Please comment and tell me what you guys think of both the video and the fanfiction.

Also please tell me if you guys have any other ideas that i can include in A Wonderful Melody

Once agian thank you guys and see guys soon ^__^