Chapter 1.

Inseparable.

 

Park HaeRi was spending her day with no other than _________. It was their 5th anniversary together. It felt like just 1 year ago  _________ asked her to be his girlfriend. But now they are all grown up. She was at age of 23 while he was at the age of 25.

"Can I take off the blind fold now?" she asked him while they were walking hand in hand and their finger intertwined

"Nope, not until I kiss...I mean not until I say so"

"Yah, I heard that."she said while playfully slapping his arm

"Okay on the count of three"

"One"

"Two"

He stopped and kissed her instead

"Three" he whispered on her lips

She softly pushed him off and looked at the breathtaking view. They were underneath the Banpo bridge. She gasped at the beautiful sight.

"Hey, I wasn't done with that kiss" he smirked

She rolled her eyes and looked behind her. There was a table neatly set out with food and a candle placed in the middle of it. She looked back at her boyfriend and saw him grinning widely. She chuckled at the sight of her childish boyfriend.

"You prepared all this for us?"

He walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.He gently swayed her from side to side and shook his head.

"Nope. This was mostly for you" he said while looking at the rainbow fountain that was above their heads.

"Well, it's beautiful" she turned her head to look at him

"I know you are" he whispered before giving her a peck on the lips

He guided her to the table and sat her down. He walked over to his seat and sat himself down. They ate their food in a comfortable silence, exchanging glances once in a while. It may seem cheesy, but they were two people who were extremely in love.

When they finished their food. He helped her up and walked away from the table. She glanced back and faced him.

"Yah,  _________ who's going to clean the table, we can't just leave it like that! A police might come and give us a fine or something" she said worriedly.

" Hmm, lets just say I know someone" he answered while smirking

She had a suspicious feeling about him,  but that feeling was soon gone. They walked along the grassy path until they suddenly came to a halt. she turned to him slightly confused why they stopped walking, until  _________ spoke.

"My ring dropped" he searched in his pocket and looked around. "Can you help me find it?" he asked. The ring was the first thing HaeRi's sister ever gave to Yongguk. It was too big for him but he still insisted to wear it,

She nodded and rolled her eyes. Knowing that her boyfriend was clumsy, it wasn't really a surprise to her when he misplaced something. She turned around, and bent down searching in the grass. 

She gave up pretty quick, since her heels were killing her. She stood up and turned around wondering if  _________ had found it. She was shocked at the sight that was in front of her.

_________ was kneeling down on one knee while holding a beautiful diamond ring which was placed in a opened black and red velvet box.

She gasped and covered . She was even more shocked when those six words came out from his mouth.

" Park HaeRi will you marry me?" he proposed while giving his innocent smile.

Tears spilled out as she nodded. He stood up, took the ring out from the box and slid it onto her finger. 

She hugged him the minute the ring was on her finger.

"I'm sorry I didn't propose to you earlier because we were too young" he her hair while she were crying on his shoulder." But look at us now, you're a chef to-be and I finally get to start my own business which is doing pretty well, and all of this would have never happened if it wasn't for you." He continued.

" I love you Park HaeRi" 

"I love you too" she managed to say although she sounded like a mess since she was crying at the same time.

He pulled her off from his shoulder and looked at her. He cupped her face while he wiped her tears away. He admired her face before gently kissing her. The kiss soon turned into a passionate one. The couple did not care if anyone saw them, they were too in love.

She pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. He chuckled while her cheeks and pecked her lips before intertwining their hands together and headed back to their house.

                                                                                                                                      -♕-
AYO WADDUP

Like it so far?

Drama will come............soon

Subscribers and comments are lovely  ❤ 

P/s : If you're a silent reader pleaseeeee comment it would make my day if you did :)

Ppyong ✧