001.

The Tales of Horror { Story 1 - Razhel-shine }

Sherlyn was stunned. '' B-bwoh? ? How ? '' Sherlyn felt betrayed. Stupid mother. ? She thought, her face angry. '' Yes. . But, we don't have any marks of the . '' The police answered. Sherlyn clenched her fists, '' I'll go home now. '' She stormed away. Walking into the house, a feeling of loneliness crept into her blood, body and mind. 

The phone rang as she slowly picked it up. '' Hello , Moon Sherlyn here. '' She scoffed. '' Sherlyn! Appa here. '' A voice greeted. '' Hey, dad. '' She rolled her eyes. She didn't feel like talking to anyone. '' You heard it . Didn't you? '' Her dad asked. '' It's on the papers , dad. The whole world knows about it. '' Sherlyn grunted. Why this topic? 

'' Sherlyn.. '' Her dad suddenly creaked. She crossed her arms. '' Dad, I'm 17. You don't creak anymore. '' Sherlyn hissed. '' Me and Ryuyoung umma has decided that you.. '' Before he could continue, Sherlyn butted in. '' Ryuyoung isn't my umma. I'm not blood-related to her ! '' Sherlyn snapped. '' Fine. Me and Ryuyoung has decided that .. You should live with us. '' 

Sherlyn's eyes widened. Live with them? It would be a nightmare. '' No. I'm fine living here. '' She said. '' Please, Moon Sherlyn. It will mean a lot to me. You could help us name Ryuyoung's baby. '' Her father pleaded. '' Fine. '' Sherlyn replied then hung up before she could hear the voice of her father anymore. Yah, Layla Garcia! Where are you when I need you?

Sooner, Sherlyn was all set. Her boxes were put aside, everything was neatly packed. Goodbye, bedroom. Sherlyn sighed and trudged out . A taxi was waiting outside. '' Miss Sherlyn, your father.. '' The man smiled and greeted but she cut him off. '' Yes. I know he sent you to bring me to the airport. '' Sherlyn coldly looked at the man . 

Leaving her bags to the man, she entered the car coldly. A few hours later , Sherlyn woke up and saw herself inside the taxi. '' Are we here yet? '' She asked, grunting as she sat normally. '' A few more minutes. '' The man replied. She nodded and laid down back. Her hair was curled into a messy bun and her eyes were sleepy. 

A few minutes later, the taxi halted to a stop. Sherlyn looked up . Seeing the old mansion her father lives in. '' Miss, I will take the bags. '' The man grinned at Sherlyn. She nodded lazily and pressed the bell. The gates opened as she walked in casually with her sling-bag. '' Sherlyn! '' Your father, Mr. Heeyoung cried and ran to you.

'' Hey, dad. Hey, ahjumma. '' She faked a smile. '' Hello, Sherlyn. Why don't you have a seat and we'll have lunch first? '' Mrs. Hyoyoung, Sherlyn's other 'mother' smiled politely. '' I'm full. I ate McDonalds' . '' Sherlyn replied. '' But , you should eat a lot, honey. '' Mr. Heeyoung smiled. '' I don't want to. '' She replied coldly and ran off upstairs to her bedroom. 

Mrs. Hyoyoung frowned, '' What daughter do you have? She has no manners at all. '' Mrs. Hyoyoung looked at her husband. '' You have to get used to her. Once your very close to her and she is having a great time living here, she'll open her heart. '' Mr. Heeyoung waved it off, grabbing a green apple and munching it crunchily.

Sherlyn was inside her bedroom, looking out from the windowsill. She felt somebody watching her but she ignored it. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. Sherlyn looked at her phone. She slowly walked over and flipped open the phone. It was from her bestfriend, Hong Juri. '' Huh ? Why is she suddenly texting me ? '' She mumbled.

From: Juri

To : Dear Sherlyn

이봐요! 당신은 어디입니까? 이미 당신이 그리워요. 당신의 아버지와 함께에서 사신 거죠?

Sherlyn smiled to herself. At least somebody was still there. At least Juri wouldn't leave her. At least she would text to ask where was she. But was Sherlyn's mother like that? No. Sherlyn sighed as her fingers fastly typed.

From: Dear Sherlyn

To : Juri

당신은 어디입니까? 나도 당신을보고 싶어요. 당신이 알고 있기 때문에 그래, 내 아버지와 함께 이사 왔어요. 어머니가 죽었다.

From : Juri

To : Dear Sherlyn

나는 엄마가 집에서 해요. 정말? 아우. 나는 한동안 한번 찾아 갈게. 내 아버지도 한국에 사는 것이 좋아요. 그래, 잘가. 전 가야 해요. 내 남자 친구가 나를 부르고있어.

And with that text, Sherlyn's eyes closed slowly as her phone was left opened like that.