If I were him...

Love from Outerspace

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

I called her and she came running like a little puppy dog, placing her soft, warm hand into mine. We decided to walk instead of drive into town and I showed her everything. It was actually quite a busy little town. I would call it big but it wasn’t small either. We walked into the park and stopped by the side of the path where we sat on a bench. It was quiet for a bit.

 

“Ice-cream! Get your ice-cream!”

 

I heard a man yell a little ways from us.

 

“Want some ice-cream?” I asked excitedly.

 

“Sure, I’ve never had some before but I will try it.”

 

“Okay stay right here and I’ll get us some”.

 

 

I ran to the vendor and asked for two ice-creams, one blueberry and one strawberry.

 

I paid the man and walk back to where Tiffany was sitting. I held out both ice-creams toward her.

 

“Pick one”, I said.

 

“I want the pink one” she pointed to my right hand and gave me one of her eye smiles.

 

I could help but smile back as I handed her the strawberry flavored ice-cream.

 

I just sat down when I heard a scream.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!”

 

I quickly jump up to see Tiffany with a gigantic smile on her face.

 

“OH MY GOSH THIS IS SOOO GOOD!” she shrieked and took another bite.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at her childish act.

 

“So, Tae. Since I’ve told you so much about me, why not tell me about you?”

 

“Tae?”

 

“It’s your nickname. I picked it out. Why? You don’t like it?” she started to worry.

 

“Annyo, I like it. Can I call you….. Fany then?”

 

“I love that nickname!” she smiled with one her eye smiles.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

‘EEK! She called me Fany! I like it, short yet cute’

 

“So anyways, back to my question. Tell me about yourself Tae.”

 

“Well, what do you want to know?”  

 

“Everything like what is your career to… your friends.”

 

“Well, I’m a scientist, actually one of the most famous ones due to some of my discoveries and researches. But that currently is at a hold since I’m taking a break.”

 

“Oh, really? Why?”

 

*Sigh* “It’s complicated”

 

“Tell me, I bet I can help” I gave her a little pout. I could see a grin on her face.

 

“Well, I found my boyfriend cheating on me with another girl. And the worst part is that girl is my rival. We used to be best friends in high school, until we got to college. We took the same courses and wanted the same career but I excelled faster than her. I guess she was jealous or something. Anyway I did want to see them so I fled here to get some alone time.”

 

I could see in her eyes that she was hurt badly. I didn’t know what to do. I grabbed her shoulders and turn her towards me. I looked into her eyes, they were really beautiful.

 

“I’m sorry that happened. If I could do something I would, but you know what? I think you dodged a bullet there. If he is stupid enough to let you go then he is not worth it. If I were him I would never let you out of my sight. I would think of ways to make you happy and if you were sad I would be there for you.” I said with sincerity.

 

She smiled at me and I smiled one of my eye smiles back at her. I lean in and wrap my arms around her waists and let her rest her head on my shoulder. I felt hurt when I saw her like this.

 

‘What is this? I think I’m starting to like her, but will she return the same feelings back?’ All these questions were running through my mind.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

‘Wow, I can’t believe she said all that. It was so sweet and caring, when she said those words to me it felt like all the hurt just suddenly disappeared. I wish I could hold her forever in this position. She is so soft’

 

“Tae?”

 

“Hmmm?” I replied while enjoying the moment within her arms.

 

“I think we should go back now. It’s going to get dark soon.”

 

I didn’t realize how much time went by. I nodded to her and we started heading back up to my car. I felt happy to have Tiffany by me.

 

…..

 

 

We were back at the house and Granny and Grandpa already ate but they left food out for us to eat.

 

We ate at the table and chatted some more about how Tiffany enjoyed her walk through the town. Tuffy came in and wanted us to play with him. We laughed and played with him for a bit.

 

After dinner we got ready for bed. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and handed tiffany some as well.

 

As she was changing, the door to the bathroom wasn’t closed all the way and I could see her figure, all she was wearing was her bra and underwear. Her skin was milky white and her body was thin but toned.

 

I started to get hot and quickly turned away but my eyes slowly crept back to the bathroom where she was.

 

‘Wow! For an alien who looks human, she is stunning’ I thought.

 

I saw her finishing and I quickly hopped into bed and laid there pretending I was asleep.

 

I heard her move closer towards my bed and felt a poke on my shoulder. I turn to see her standing there with a shy expression on her face.

 

“Tae? Can I sleep with you tonight? I don’t like being alone in the dark.”

 

‘Oh man! Why am I feeling hot right now? It’s just a sleepover not ‘one’ of those nights. You’re not going to be doing anything so snap out of it Taeyeon!’

 

I nod and lift the covers up signaling her to get in.

 

She smiled and lies under the covers next to me. I feel her warm body next to mine. I tell myself to go to sleep but I can’t with a gorgeous woman or err.. alien who looks like a woman right next to me.

 

“Tae?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m cold”

 

I smiled at what she said and I gently wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in close to me. She laid her head in the crook of my neck and I could see a slight smile on her face which caused me to smile as well.

 

I felt happy with her in my arms and before I knew it we had fallen asleep within each other’s arms.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to be adding new characters soon! I promise!

I'm wonder if i should make this (M) and add some byuntae moments or not.....

Hmmm. still deciding. XP

Rainy2424 out~