he has had enough

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

Baekhyun has decided that he wanted to get another fresh air because Sehun made his dorm house even more gloomy. He decided to take a walk outside, but accidentally bumped into someone he knew.

 

“Whoah sorry! I was.. Byun Baekhyun?”, asked the little man.

“Xiumin? Ah sorry, what are you doing?”, Baekhyun helps Xiumin up. Xiumin sighed. “Did you see Luhan around?”

“Luhan? No, i have just come back from Sehun’s room. He’s not there, really.”

Xiumin nodded. “Oh, right, thank you Baekhyun. He was missing since this afternoon. I’m worrying him because he didn’t turn on his phone.”

 

“I hope you find him.”

“Thanks.”

 

Xiumin sprinted back to the dormhouse, Baekhyun watches him from afar, he took out his phone and calls his room. “Sehun-ah?”

“Luhan was missing.”


 

Sehun has been drinking all his bubble teas from the fridge all day since Baekhyun gone. He guessed that Baekhyun didn’t like to see him drunk because of bubble teas.

He looked like a drunk person anyway.

Kai hasn’t gone back. Maybe he is cuddling with his new “boyfriend”.

Maybe he should make new plans to bully Luhan without Kai’s knowing. But for what?

He has lost his mind.

 

Drrtt drrt..

 

Sehun’s phone starts to vibrating. Sehun lazily extends his arm to reach the phone and answers it.

“Yes? Baekhyun?”

 

“Sehun-ah, Luhan was missing!”

 

What? That chinese boy is missing?

“What... What does that has to do with... me... anyway...”, Sehun struggled to looked like he doesn’t care.

But his heart is racing faster than he could manages.

“You didn’t think that Kai....”

 

“..... Kai... Kai wouldn’t do that.”

“Sehun-ah, he watched too many .... i don’t know ?”

“Baekhyun you...”

“Oh really if there’s no Luhan there’s no one to bully...", Baekhyun teased.

 

Baekhyun’s last words made Sehun got up and found an excuse to search for Luhan.

“Yes, that will be boring. I’m on my way.”

 

Sehun took his jacket and rushed off from his room to the lobby, their dormhouse is exactly placed beside the school. But there’re more, like park, coffee’s house, and other buildings inside the school.

Sehun decided that he can check the park.

He didn’t want to care that much for his prey. But honestly, if Kai did something to Luhan, he’ll kick him.

Kick him hard.


 

Luhan was sitting on the swing at the park all alone. He opened his science book and started to works on his homework. His oversized glasses bothered him a lot. He want to change the atmosphere, and Kai’s sudden confession made his mind even more... confuse.

“... In the middle of my summer grade project. Nice nice very nice!”, Luhan messed up his hair and pouted. He has enough with the bully, the strange guy, the teachers... lost his contact lenses...

Should he move out from the school?

 

“...There you are.”

Luhan raised up his chin, but the person that called him is the first person he didn’t want to see in this condition. He packed up his books as fast as possible, put over his bag on his shoulder and tried to run away from the park.

 

“Where are you going?”, Sehun once again stopped Luhan’s steps.

“Please not today, Oh Sehun-ssi. I’ve too many things in my head. You can start bullying me back tomorrow or next week if you insist.”, Luhan sighed. His eyes looked very tired.

 

Sehun let Luhan’s arm go. He can hate the boy, but he’s sick and he’s not that kind of a devil.

 

“...Well, rest well. My life will be boring without you.”

Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes. “Yes, boring.”

“And congratulation.”, said Sehun again, his back still facing Luhan.

“For what?”, Luhan turned his back.

“Your.... you know, relationship with Jongin.”

 

“.... Kai?”

“Yes.”

 

There was a short silence between the two before finally Luhan spoke up.

“I have rejected his confession.”, he said , and immediately walked away.

 

“...Why?”

“Do you have to know that?”, Luhan ignored Sehun’s last question and walked away.

He had enough, enough of the bully.

 

One thing again about the bully, Oh Sehun.

He’ll be transferring straight to China.


yay! another chapter! i hope you guys won't be bored with the storyline anyway, i have surprise for you guys at the next chapter, wait for it! and hello there 5 new subscribers! I'm glad when i'm back to check this fic and there's 29 subscribers!! and i'm really really glad when i see new comments, no joke, really.

Love you guys :3