The Pepsi Evolution

The Things You Do To Me

Chapter 15

The plane ride seemed to be an ongoing thing and it just seemed that tiredness was to strong to hold off and with that Hoya fell asleep.

Woohyun on the other hand was a sulking mess. If anyone was to bet on what it was about, well the biggest clue will be the neglect-ance of a hamster like male.

---

“AHHHHHH! I'm FREE! I.A.M.F.R.E.E!!! Do you know how happy I am?” screamed Hoya who grabbed a random passenger by their shoulders and shaking them continuously on his way out the airplane; but not too worry, it seems like this girl is a Hoya fanatic...

There manager had to bribe the girl by giving the girl a piece of candy and a Pepsi can in order for her not to spread anything. Yes a signed EMPTY can.

“Aish why is life so hard” the manager whispered while wiping his perspiration sweat of his forehead...

The members all entered the van, Hoya groaning about another long journey ahead but what was to happen, the members walking all the way to the resort in 10 inches of snow? Really, Hoya really?

The scenery heading towards the Winter Wonderland resort just looked absolutely amazing! The whole scenery was covered in white and the sounds of soft mellow bells can be heard amongst the cheers of little children playing whilst the kids are just getting right down dirty and all in the white covered snow; how funny and adorable this looked. Sungyeol seemed to be the only member that seems fascinated by this fact, Sungjong being the overly mature being that he is just admired in silence coming to the conclusion that one Yeol is loud enough to represent all 7 if not the entire infinite team. Myungsoo was having a blast admiring his Yeol admiring the scenery and Woohyun seemed to be in a good mood, happy singing along to his favourite tunes whist hugging his hamster to sleep (go figure >.<), the sleeping hamster was of in paradise dreaming about chocolates and ways to get rid of Woohyun’s supply of cosmetics just like he did to his mother and then there’s Dongwoo and Hoya. Hoya is no doubly staring holes at Dongwoo whereas Dongwoo is again completely clueless; the Dino is actually casually listening to music and just being rather calm and adorable. The members didn’t have to stay in that position for long because within a few minutes they have arrived to the resort.

All enter the reception waiting for their checking to be over with so they can finally relax, while waiting a tall slender male enters their view, with jet black hair and lovely high cheek bones, he is no doubly going to catch the eyes of some passengers but as passing he can’t help but look over his shoulder at a certain Dino. Hoya feeling strange pulls the Dino close as a form of security.

“All right guys, between you 7 there will be 4 rooms, so one will be able to have their room to themselves unless they want to share with me?”

“No Hyung its fine, we’ll just give the room to Sungjong. I bet he’ll be pleased with that!” stated the leader

“Omo, really Hyung? Chincha?” gleamed the maknae who ran to hug the leader

“Yah if you don’t get your hands off my Gyu, I will haunt you while you sleep”

“Tsk yeah right as if, you’ll be too busy doing something else...” muttered the maknae

This brought laughter within the group “I get to be with my Yeol so by people” and off they went but they forgot there card keys, and scurrying back looking like complete fools they are back again to be seen running off as soon as they receive their keys (cards)

“I’ll be with my Hyunnie bear so I’ll see you guys later too, let’s go Woohyun-ah”   

“OMG! Gyu you called me Hyunnie bear! Awww that’s so cute! You’ve never called me that before” gushed the tree

“Yah let’s just go” blushed the hamster and off they went...

“Now it’s just the three of us” whispered Sungjong

“Sungjong-ah, will you be ok all on your own? If you want I’ll room with u if u wa---“

“We’ll see you later Sungjong, Hyung’s have to go and unpack now! If you need anything just come to us, well byeee” stated Hoya

“And now it’s just me...” *sigh*

--- 

Hiyaaa People! Hehe I know I know it’s been a while now hasn’t it?? I know I’m terrible with updates; I totally understand if u guys hate me and want to unsubscribe.

Please do comment and subscribe though, I love to read new comments; they make me really happy

Again

Please Comment and Subscribe!!!

It does mean a lot! Hehe ps. I’m working on the next chapter so hopefully it shouldn’t take me that long to update but I will apologize if I do end up taking forever again...

 Hehe and I know the title makes no sense but I couldn't think of anything and I was watching Infinite's Pepsi Advert keke: 3

*OH HAVE YOU SEEN INFINITE'S DESTINY MV AND THEIR ALBUM!?!! KYAA IT'S AMAZING! IM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!! hehe