November 14th

Tears of December

Tao the map into Chanyeol’s arms when he arrived. “Take me there!! Hurry up!!” Tao said frantically, pulling himself into his wheelchair. Chanyeol took the map and turned it upside down, sideways, and any other direction you can think of. “I don’t know how to read this…”

 

Tao sighed in frustration. “Do you know where the lecture hall is?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Yes.”

 

“You know that park near there?”

 

“Which one?”

 

“The one with the fountain and the trees and the coffee shop across the street.”

 

Chanyeol thought for a moment. “Yeah. I do.” Then he looked at the map again. “How did you understand what the map was saying?” he said, still trying to decipher Kris’s terrible artwork.

 

Tao rammed the tall boy with his wheelchair, almost knocking him over. “Why does it matter?! Take me to that park!” Tao pulled on a jacket hurriedly and urged Chanyeol to get moving. Chanyeol walked beside Tao in case he tried to run him over again.

 

Tao was antsy and kept telling Chanyeol to hurry up during the car ride to the park. He tried to calm him down, but that wouldn’t work. Honestly it was kind of cute, how much Tao loved Kris and vice versa. Chanyeol knew Kris since he landed on Earth, and had never seen him with this much emotion before.

 

The arrived at the park, and Tao urged Chanyeol to hurry and get his wheelchair. Chanyeol clumsily put Tao in his wheelchair. “Do you need a ride home later?” Chanyeol asked. Tao shook his head. “I’ll be fine.”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he watched Tao wheel himself through the grassy terrain of the park. He hoped everything would go well.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kris stood at the top of the hill, the one where they watched the clouds. There was a slight breeze, blowing Kris’s orange bangs out of his face. If there were girls around, they probably would have fainted at the princely image.

 

“Kris!” Kris turned and saw Tao pushing himself towards the hill. Kris ran down and stopped in front of Tao. The panda boy’s eyes were watery and he was breathing heavily from pushing himself the distance. “I’m sorry!” Tao yelled, before Kris could say anything. “I’m sorry I let you go, and I’m sorry I ever thought of leaving you. These pasts weeks have been like hell, not seeing you everyday.”

 

Tao’s voice began to crack, and he wiped his eyes. “I’m so sorry Kris. I hurt you so much, but you still come after me. I’m so grateful to you, for everything that I am. I felt so bad after you went out of your way to buy all those things, and write all those notes, and-------”

 

Kris suddenly kneeled down and pressed his lips against Tao’s. Kris cupped Tao’s cheek with his hand, trying to pull him closer. Tao gave a little ‘eep’ in surprise, before closing his eyes. Then he involuntarily wrapped one arm around Kris’s broad shoulders and the other tangled into his hair. They shared a steamy kiss, each trying to kiss more of the other.

 

Finally they broke apart, panting. They both turned red, staring at each other with wide eyes. Kris rubbed the back of his neck. “Umm… I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have done that.” He said.

 

Tao smiled, his face still pink. “I-Its okay. I kind of liked it.” That made Kris go even redder. Tao took one of Kris’s hands and laughed. “You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed!” Kris ruffled Tao’s hair. “And so are you.” Kris then brushed the back of his hand down Tao’s cheek. “But don’t cry anymore, okay?”

 

Tao nodded. “I can’t help it. You make me feel so many things, too many at once.” Kris smiled. “You don’t know how you make me feel either. You just came out of nowhere, and into my life. My whole world just grew brighter every day after the day I met you, and I don’t know what I would do without you. There would be nothing to look forward to, nothing do live for, and my whole universe would just be grey.”

 

Kris smiled, pausing for a moment. “You are the first and only person who can make me say these things. Without you, happiness is nothing. Heck, there is not happiness without you. I love you, Tao. With every ounce of my being, I love you. I’ll tell you as many times as I need to until you believe me. I. Love. You.” Kris put extra emphasis on the last three words, making sure Tao knew what he was saying.

 

Tao’s eyes became watery again. “I love you too!” He wrapped his arms around Kris and hugged him. Kris hugged him back, and they stayed like that for a long time.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kris was wheeling Tao back to the hospital when Tao suddenly asked, “Did you write that poem yourself?”

 

“N-No. Chanyeol and Baekhyun helped me.” Kris blushed. Tao laughed and turned his head to look at Kris. “It was lame.”

 

Kris sighed. “I’m sorry, I tried really hard.”

 

Tao giggled. “Just kidding. I loved it.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! So sorry for not updating in a long time OTL Life caught up with me once again OTL OTL

Anyway, Taoris is together~~!!! And so is Baekyeol, which mean FLUFF. AND LOTS OF IT. BRACE YOURSELVES.

Okay but I'm not that good at writing fluff so bear with me OTL

JangDaeByul: LOL  I love reading your comments XD Chanyeol's kind of a dense idiot in this one, so you don't have to worry too much. Thank you!!! 

Asakusahime: Thank you!! :D

kreasylays: LOL Yes :)

RenaBunny: It was a lot of fun thinking of the gifts :) And thank you!!

digindeeper: Well we'll see LOL And don't cry too hard~!

Thanks for reading and commenting!!! I hope to have the next chapter out soon :)