Epsidoe 1

Love Will Always Lead To You

"Umm... another day of school again!" (Jiyoung) I walked Inside the classroom and headed to my seat.Right when the bell rings.Thank goodness I was just In time. Soon 5min. Passed and the teacher wasn't here yet everyone In the classroom was getting worried.but some didn't care cause they think It's play time since the teacher Is not here yet. I heard foot steps walking down the hall coming closer to our classroom. Soon the door opens The classroom starts to get quit and the teacher walks In there were 5 other boys with him. *But we do have 7 seats empty In this classroom no wonder we got 5 new people! The 5 boys Introduced them self one by one. Hello my name Is "D.O nice to meet you", the second one said Hello My name Is Sehun Let's be friends", The Third one said Hello my name Is Tao he said wth a really cute smile,forth one said Nice to meet you my name Is Kai,Last one said: Hello my name Is lay! Wow Listing to all those names and greetings kind of made me tired.The teacher announced Okay everyone please take care of these new students okay. "Yes sir." Everyone said we stand up from our seats and "bowed." To our subunim! JiYoung. "Umm... Yes Subunim." "Can you show these students to their new seats please Thank You."Oh... Your welcome Subunim."

 

A.N I Hoped EveryOne Liked It So Far I Wrote A Short Chapter This Time But The Second Chapter Will Be Longer!^^ Thank You For Reading!^^