07

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Rescuing the Damsel In Distress"


Hoya's pov:

I woke up from my sleep and found that it was already 11pm.

I groggily headed down the kitchen to get some water when I suddenly remembered ~~ went out with her friends.

Did she got back already?

She probably did when I was asleep.

I headed back to my room and noticed that her bedroom light was shut.

I have been living with her for weeks already and it was never shut off.

"Maybe she isn't home yet.."

I opened the door to her room and found that she really wasn't there.

"That girl is probably out partying."

I went back to bed. Then woke up fifteen minutes later.

"If that girl is in some sort of trouble her dad is going to kill me."

I got up from bed and called her phone.

She did not pick up.

I dialled it again. No answer.

Aish jinja this girl is looking for trouble!

I decided to call my friend Sungyeol.

"Yo! Sungyeol ah! Sorry for calling you this late. You know ~~ right? Do you have the contact numbers of her friends? Or do you know anyone who have them?" I asked.

"What's up hyung? Why call so late?" He asked.

"Araso araso, ill get on it and send it to you in a minute." Sungyeol groggily replied.

I received the message from sungyeol and immidiately called Yumi.

After a few rings Yumi finally answered it.

"Yeobseo. Who's this?" She asked in a groggy tone.

"Hello Yumi. I was just calling to ask if ~~ is there with you." I said.

"No she isn't. She went shopping with us and went to school after to meet up with Seohyun." She explained.

"Why is there something wrong?" She ask.

"She isn't picking up her phone and still isn't home. Her dad might worry." I said.

"~~ is not the type of person to not answer her phone you know." Yumi defended.

"Try calling Seohyun then." I told her.

"Oh, okay sure. Just wait a second okay?" Yumi said and hanged up.

I grabbed a book to read while I waited for Yumi to call back.

I have this feeling that I must hurry up and look for her. That she might be needing my help right now.

"But why? And where should I look for her?"

Then suddenly a call from Yumi came.

"Hoya sshi! You have to hurry! Seohyun told me that ~~ is still in school. She said that some girls planned on locking her up in the washroom. That was the only thing she knew." Yumi said.

"I'm on my way out now." I assured her then hanged up.

Wearing just a plain v-neck shirt cardigan and sweatpants I did not even bother to change my clothes because I knew that could take up more time.

I quickly grabbed my car keys and drove to the school.

As soon as I got off the car and was about to enter the school hallways the school guard stopped me.

"Yah! Who's there?" He called out.

The guard opened his flashlight and saw me through it.

"Omo! Hoya its you! What are you doing in this kind of hour here?" He asked.

I told him what Yumi told me and the guard immidiately volunteered to help me look for her as well.

He unlocked the door to the first washroom and we found nothing.

We looked for almost every washroom but could not find her anywhere. There is only one washroom left it was one beside the laboratory.

"This has got to be it!"

Ahjusshi opened the door, I found ~~ with her eyes closed, with tape in , her hands tied in the corner, and  was soaking wet.

"~~!" I called out. Her eyes tried to open slowly but she looked too weak to even respond from my call.

I quickly walked towards her and untied her hands and slowly removed the tape from .

I let her stand up but she was too weak to even stand.

She grabbed my hand and said "Thank you for coming." After that she fainted.

Her hands felt like icicles. I touched her forehead. No doubt it was really hot.

I lifted her up and brought her to the car.

I removed my cardigan and wore it on her instead.

On the way home, I stopped by the pharmacy and bought some medicine. When I headed back to the car, I saw ~~'s sleeping figure. She looked too sickly and tired.

This girl is the most confusing girl I have ever known.

She's stubborn, and loud. But she is also sensitive and capable of being hurt.

Even though she looks though all the time, I realize that also she has this soft side.

"I will never understand women."

I went back to the car and drove home.

I lifted her out from the car and carried her to the house. The maid woke up upon my arrival and they all looked shocked when they saw me carrying ~~.

"Omo! what happened to her? she asked.

"Ahjumma, can you please giver her a change of clothes, and prepare a basin with cold water please? And a towel. Bring it up to her room." I said.

I carried her up to her room and laid her down there.

 


Author's Note: 

Hello!! I'm back!

this is my second update for the week :)

i hope you guys like it ^^

guess what's going to happen next?? lol.

I don't really ahev an idea as well. well just see where it goes. kekeke <3 ~~