Going Back Home

Memories & a Lost Lover

Taemin is an abused child, always locked at home and abused by his Appa, Umma and Aunt for being so beautiful and because he looked like a girl.

He was beaten until his skin tore, slapped, there were bruises everywhere on his fair skin, starved until malnutritioned. Even though he was being tortured like that, he's always had a small hope that he will get out of the madhouse and live a better life.

One Lucky day, an accident occured. His Appa and Umma got into an accident. His aunt dashed out of the house without locking the door.

Taeminnie felt extremely hungry that it forced him to wander out of his room. While looking for food, he came across his birth cert. and ID card.

"Lee? My surname isn't Lee it's Kwon....."

At that moment, Taemin realised that he was living with people who were not his parents.

He gathered a few of his most treasured items; his best friend, a bear named Keymera, a few of his clothes, his birth cert., ID card and his diary.

However before he left the house, he took a last glance at what he had only known for what seems like his whole life, then ran out of the wretched house forever. 

Sitting at a bench in a park somewhere not so near his old home, Taemin pulled out his necklace which he always wore around his neck, he couldn't remember who had given him the necklace to him but he always had a feeling that it had something to do with his parents and that it was very important. He looked closely at the key with small light blue sapphires glittering its front, at the back there was the usual, he saw his name with another person's name called Key and his assumed real birthdate: July 18th 1993.

Ignoring the obvious, Taemin started to check the sides of the key and found a number. "It looks like a handphone number! Maybe it's my parents' handphone number." Looking inside his wallet, he pulled out a coin and found a nearby public phone and slowly punched in the numbers.

Taemin's P.O.V

"Yoboseyo? May I know who is this?" "I'm Lee Taemin, I was wondering if I am speaking to my parent?" "Taemin? Dear? Is that really you?! Where are you now? Do you know your father and I were waiting for your call for so long?!"

After the long conversation, I was asked to wait at a nearby cafe while someone was going to send me to my supposedly real parents.

"Lee Taemin? Sir? I was asked to you home." A person who had long shoulder-length hair and who looked like he had flaming charisma came up to me and brought me to a black car and set off for 'home'.

"It is nice to see you after such a long time Young Master Taemin. I suppose you don't really remember me." I turned from the window to take a better look at the person sitting beside me.

Some memories came back and a name flashed through my mind, they felt like memories which were long untouched but still there.

"Min... Minh... Minho? Minho? I've missed you!" I cried tears of joy as I embraced my childhood friend.

Minho's P.O.V

He finally remembered my name... My sweet Taemin...

I wiped away a stray tear on Taemin's face while he slept peacefully on my arm.

I put my head on top of his and rested a while, waking him only when we've reached his home.

Taemin's P.O.V

Minho hyung woke me up when we've arrived back home.

I timidly held on to his big hand while walking through the mansion.

After passing a few rooms, I was being brought to a grand room complete with chandeliers!

A lady called to a person in bed, "Yeobo! Our Taemin's home! We found him Yeobo! After so long..."

Minho gave me a helpful push towards the bed and I looked into the face of my real Umma.

"Umma! Appa! I've missed you both so much!" I cried out while crying.

I was then pulled into a hug by both of my parents and I was home safe and sound.

After chatting with my parents for so long, I was led to my room by Umma. She helped show me how to work the shower and looked for some clothes while I bathed.

When I came out, she sat me on my bed and dried my hair when I've put on my clothes while talking about what happened, where I've been, what I ate.

Umma led me to the dining room and asked me to wait while she brings Appa to the dining table.

I was staring around the room while a figure came towards me.

"Who's there?" I called to the figure."Who are you?"

The figure came closer to me until he came into the light.

"Hello brother... Don't you recognize me? Second brother's going to be back soon... And I want to test your memories before he comes back..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Hey'all!

First chappie's uP! XD

I hope you have fun reading!

-Taenyu<3