TFC

Time For Confession-One Shot

 

SungYeol POV

“Ahh Hyung~ what should I do now?” I give pout at Sunggyu hyung.What should I do now.I’ve be liked Myungsoo since first time I look at him when my first time enter this school and now it been 2 years when I have a crush.Yup Myungsoo,Kim Myungsoo.I always like Myungsoo.but the problem is I’m scared to confess my feeling.What if he rejected me?

“Lee Sungyeol just tell him.You know..just confess,don’t scared if he rejected or accepted your love.As long as you know the answer its ok.So you won’t regret it later Yeollie.If he reject you just think that he not your mate.Maybe you will meet someone who will always love you Yeol.If he accepted you it good.Don’t let go you love and feeling Sungyeol nae.Just confess.”

What Sunggyu hyung said true.What if someone else confess they  feeling I will regret.But how? How can I said it to Myungsoo.AIshhh.

“Yeol how bout today after school.You know you can wrote letter ask he to meet you at rooftop.I can send it to him if you want.” Said Sunggyu hyung.Sunggyu hyung have been couple with Woohyun hyung who is Myungsoo bestfriend.Maybe I have to confess before everything to late.Who doesn’t know Myungsoo.Our superstar school.Every girl and boy drool at Myungsoo.Everyone want him including me.

“Ok..Hyung..”

****

-Author  POV-

After a hour the bell ring mean the school is over.Sungyeol mind is blank now.Its time for confession.Sunggyu patted Sungyeol for the last time before he push Sungyeol at the stairs.Sungyeol walked up the stairs slowly.Sungyeol take a deep breath before push the door.Myungsoo then look up and give Sungyeol his famous smirk.

Sungyeol walk slowly to Myungsoo and stop.Sungyeol look up at Myungsoo and stare in myungsoo eye.Sungyeol really nervous right now.But Sungyeol also already prepared for rejected.Sungyeol take a deep breath for the last time before open he mouth.

“Myungsooiloveyouwillyoubemyboyfriend?” Sungyeol said with one breath.Myungsoo give Sungyeol question face.

“What dia you just said?” Myungsoo ask.Sungyeol blush before he repeat back but I slowly.

“I said I love you and will you be my boyfriend?” Sungyeol then look aways because he really embarrassed.

-Sungyeol pov-

Myungsoo did’t give a respond? Did’t I get rejected? Ahh don’t cry Sungyeol don’t cry.But finally my tears drop.I wiped my tears and turn around.I wanted to walked away when Myungsoo suddenly said something for the first time after my confession.

“Don’t go you still did’t hear my answer.”

“Its ok Myungsoo.I know I got rejected.I don’t want to hear it.Just forget about it ok.” I want to walk away but Myungsoo then hug me from my back.

“But I love you Lee Sungyeol.” Myungsoo said and that shock me so much.WHAT MYUNGSOO LOVE ME TOO?

“:but..” I don’t know what to say.

“Yes Sungyeol I love you.I love you from the first time I saw you.I through you are straight.So I just keep it.I don’t know you like me too.You know I’m very happy when Sunggyu hyung give a letter that said you want to meet me after school.I’m so happy when you confess to me Lee Sungyeol.”

I don’t know what to said.Myungsoo love me too.I just..don;t know what to said.Myungsoo then press he lips to mine.After all I’m not regret confess my feeling to Myungsoo.