001

I'm Sorry.

Today was the first day of school, you couldn't wait to meet new people, find new friends, and meeting yixing again. You were sitting at a bench near your house, waiting for your bus.

"I wonder if lay is in the same class as I am?" you asked yourself. You were waiting for lay to come but your bus came, you felt sad your best friend's not going to school with you today. You went inside the bus and sat on a empty seat. You leaned on the seat and closed your eyes. You opened your eyes and you were surprised who was standing in front of you.

"Yixing," you said with a smile. "Hi," he said and sat beside me. "I thought your not going to school with me," I said with a sad tone. He chuckled. "Why would I do that? your my BFF of course I wouldn't miss the first day with you," he said, which made you smile.

 

After the bus ride you two finally reached your new school, you and yixing went to your first class since you two have the same class. You took a seat beside lay. Your first class was math and you didn't like math, we;; you never liked math, you liked every subject but math. After five minutes, the teacher finally came.

 

"Good morning class," The teacher said in a low tone, "This is going to be a long year," you whispered. 

As class started, you weren't even listening you were just staring at your teacher pretending that you listening. The bell finally rang, and everybody started running through the door. you sigh.

 

Your P.O.V

 

"finally it's done," I said as lay came near me. 

"You weren't even listening," lay said while chuckling. I smiled "well you know, that I dont like math," I said with a sigh.

 

"Come on let's go, It's lunch" he said, my eys widen "IT"S LUNCH?!!?" lay nodded 

"wow math must be long," 

 

Me and lay went to the cafeteria, and sat on a empty table. We were just talking about something till I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Kris, Xui min, Lu han, Chen, and Tao. "Hi Guys!" tao said.

" Hi how are you," I said while hugging them. "Yo! lay how are you?" kris said while giving lay a fist pump.

 

Were now eating our lunch, I was talking to Xui min and tao about some stuff. 

 

Lay's P.O.V

 

Eunwon was talking to xui min and tao about some stuff, and I can't stop looking at her, Why are you so beautiful. I was too busy looking at eunwon I forgot that kris and luhan was talking to me. 

"lay," kris said.

 

"ah, yes?"

 

"are you hiding something from us?" kris and luhan asked.