Episode 1 | Guests: SNSD (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung & Seohyun)

EXO's Idol Army, She Has Arrived!

The EXO boys were standing in a line all suited up in black velvet suits as they waited for Soo Ro to arrive. Chanyeol took a look around him realised that they were surrounded by a field of roses of different hues and it gave quite the exotic and romantic feel to the atmosphere. D.O. saw Chanyeol dazed out like he was high on some drug and instantly rolled his eyes as he slapped Chanyeol’s head to wake him up.

 
* * *
Q [to D.O.]: What do you think of the scenery for the first episode?
D.O.: [narrows eyes suspiciously] It looks a bit too special.
* * *
 
“Oh! Soo Ro uncle!” Chanyeol exclaimed as Soo Ro appeared in the distance sauntering with a few body guards around him.
 
“Wait, who is behind them?!” Baekhyun asked as he squinted and pointed towards Soo Ro’s direction. All of EXO turned their gaze towards where Baekhyun pointed and spotted four beauties walking in heels and elegant mini wedding dresses.
 
“Ah the kids are greeting me!” Soo Ro laughed proudly as he spread his arms lovingly wide but EXO was too busy observing the female guests.
 
Upon realising that it was Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun of SNSD, the boys had mixed reactions.
 
| SFX: Oooohhhh~ |
<4 goddesses – SNSD!>
 
* * *
Q [to Sehun]: Were you excited seeing the noona’s from the same company?
Sehun: … Keep it a secret, no.
 
Q [laughs to Sehun]: Why?
Sehun: … On camera they’re really nice to me but, [silence]… no, they’ll watch the broadcast.
 
* * *
“Idol Army season 6 is in full swing and I already don’t like these boys. They saw me coming and none of them greeted me, instead they were looking at the guests behind me. Nobody disregards me.” Soo Ro opened the show with a complaint.
 
“Well backstabber kids, introduce yourself to these goddesses and the audience!” Soo Ro commanded EXO and they all got into line and bowed together to the four ladies.
 
One by one, the boys introduced themselves to the camera. When Sehun finished off his introduction with his adorable lisp, SNSD clapped for them.
 
“To be honest, we’re EXO’s noonas so we feel really proud seeing them in suits like this.” Taeyeon complemented and EXO started clapping loudly and in sync even though she had confessed that on every show since they debuted.
 
<6 men clapping in sync~>
 
“I guess you’re all wondering why we’re in such a luxurious field of flowers, right?” Soo Ro then asked as he turned and showed everyone the vast field of flowers.
 
D.O. narrowed his eyes as he glanced back at the camera suspiciously.
 
“D.O. why is your face like that? Don’t worry I won’t make you eat them, even though it’s really tempting.” Soo Ro joked as the camera zoomed into D.O.’s somewhat tormented face and widened eyes.
 
“I am actually quite interested to see the couplings today! However, as you can see, there are four gorgeous ladies standing here, and six teenage boys, so two of you boys will need to pair up.” Soo Ro announced and EXO looked at one another with expressions that they didn’t want to pair up with one another.
 
“Or you can pair up with me.” Soo Ro continued and Suho laughed hysterically in reply as he shook his head.
 
“Ok, now to determine the couples we have written your names into these lottery balls and they are put into this lottery machine here. A ball will randomly be picked out and you will be assigned a partner.” Soo Ro explained as he pointed to the round machine with 6 blue coloured balls in it.
 
“I’ll go first since I’m the oldest.” Taeyeon grinned as she walked forward and placed her finger on the red button. After a moment, she pressed it and the balls began rising and colliding into one another for a moment before she pressed the red button again and a blue ball was chosen and popped from under the machine.
 
Grabbing the ball, Taeyeon opened the ball up and took out the piece of paper inside it and when she read the name of her partner she smirked.
 
“Who is it?” Soo Ro asked and the EXO boys all watched anxiously.
 
“… Sehun!” Taeyeon called out Sehun’s name with a fangirl squeal. Sehun blinked as he remained emotionless.
 
* * *
Q [to Taeyeon]: How do you feel being paired up with Sehun?
Taeyeon: [grins] He is the maknae, so he is generally the cute one. I’m quite glad.
 
* * *
 
Q [to Sehun]: How do you feel being paired up with Taeyeon noona?
Sehun: … someone had to get her. [sarcastically] It was just my luck.
 
* * *
“Move out of the way ladies.” Sooyoung then said in a tone of arrogance as she pushed through and placed her finger on the red button then pushing it down. D.O., Suho and Kai literally broke a sweat, praying to the lord that they didn’t get Sooyoung.
 
Taeyeon and Sehun sat at the back and she was talking to him while he sat and took it all in without replying to her once.
 
“… Chanyeol-ah!” Sooyoung called and being the happy pocket full of sunshine he is, Chanyeol clapped wildly as he went to stand next to her, being glad that he got picked.
 
“Hey, they’re both tall.” Kai commented from the side as he wiped off his sweat happily and Soo Ro laughed as he realised the coincidence.
 
Tiffany gave her signature eye smile as she pressed the red button and retrieved her ball. She read the name and showed the piece of paper to the camera.
 
“Oh Kai!” Soo Ro then called Kai and he politely bowed to Tiffany.
 
Last but not least, Seohyun did the same process and got paired up with Baekhyun.
 
“Well that leaves Suho and D.O. as the final couple!” Soo Ro said as Suho placed his arms around D.O. as D.O. clapped slowly.
 
 
“The game today is quite hilarious and tormenting if I must say so myself.” Soo Ro announced as he took a moment to laugh to himself after reading the specifics of the game off his card.
 
“I knew it!” D.O. raised his voice hatefully and then crossed his arms.
 
“The first game of the season is the infamous, Ice Cream Feeding game!” Soo Ro then announced loudly.
 
 
“Ok, so are the brides ready ?” Soo Ro asked as he stood on the side and watched the four ladies and D.O. put on their blindfolds.
 
“Backstabber kids, are you ready?” He then turned and asked the EXO boys who were shaking their head as they held their tubs of ice cream. 
 
“Ok, one, two, three! Go!” Soo Ro signalled for the game to start.
 
The four ladies and D.O. began spinning around on the spot. Seohyun was spinning around so fast that she ended up wandering towards the cameramen and tripping on the equipment.
 
|SFX: Wind blows|
 
 
* * *
Q [to Baekhyun]: How did you feel when Seohyun lost her balance and wandered off track?
Baekhyun: I was worried. Really worried. How could she feed me if she can't even support herself?!
 
* * *
After 10 spins, D.O. sat down on the spot and took a moment as the dizziness was killing him.
 
“Left! Noona, left! No that’s your right!” Sehun yelled as Taeyeon was walking all over the place because she couldn’t tell his voice apart from the others. After a few times, Sehun chucked a face palm and sighed.
 
“Straight, straight, keep going straight!” Baekhyun called as Seohyun calmly walked forward, paying attention to his voice which made him feel a little better considering she couldn’t even balance before.
 
“Right! Oh no, left… no, wait…” Kai confused himself with his lefts and rights and sat there looking at his hands trying to figure out which side he should be calling. Tiffany ended up circling around on the spot.
 
D.O. eventually stood up and began wandering to Suho who was yelling words of encouragement to him like the sweet hyung he was.
 
Seohyun reached Baekhyun and he raised his hand to lead her behind him so she can start feeding him ice cream. He lifted the cap of the icecream tub off and handed her the spoon. She dug her spoon in and scooped a massive scoop of icecream that was about half the size of Baekhyun’s face!
 
“No no no no!” Baekhyun shook his head rapidly as he saw the large scoop but he couldn’t do anything about it and Seohyun shoved it in his mouth, forcing him to eat the whole thing.
 
Sehun saw this and gulped as Tae Yeon eventually approached him and took her spoon. Tae Yeon scooped a small scoop and Sehun let out a sigh of relief, but much to his dismay she waved the spoon in front of his face trying to guess where his mouth is. Tae Yeon then used her other hand and began patting Sehun’s face as she tried to find his mouth and it felt more like slaps than pats.
 
|SFX: slap slap slap|
 
“Stop… slapping me… noona!” Sehun commented in between her 'pats' but Tae Yeon continued patting his face.
 
“Don’t worry Sehun-ah, trust noona!” She replied to him and shoved the spoonful into his cheeks.
 
Sehun felt the ice cream drip down his cheeks and let out a sigh as Tae Yeon continued shoving the spoon everywhere around his face besides his mouth.
 
 “Ahh, you’re doing great…” Kai encouraged Tiffany sweetly.
 
Tiffany took a spoonful and fed Kai normally. Out of all the couples, she fed him the most cooperatively. Sehun saw this and chucked a face palm at how Tae Yeon was feeding ice cream scoops to his hair. Not a single drop of ice cream landed in his mouth yet but his whole body was covered in it. Sehun then looked at Tae Yeon and opened his mouth wide, making weird noises so that she can sense where he was. She shoved large scoops of ice cream into his mouth and even though he was dying from it, at least it’s going where it’s supposed to now…
 
Sooyoung reached Chanyeol and he happily gave her his spoon. Out of all the boys, Chanyeol was probably the only who was excited to play the game. Sooyoung took the spoon and took a big scoop. Chanyeol grinned as he saw the scoop and opened his mouth wide, but suddenly, Sooyoung lifted the spoon and fed herself.
 
* * *
Q [to Sooyoung]: How come you fed yourself?
Sooyoung: [laughs] I just love eating.
 
* * *
 
Chanyeol sat there the whole time watching Sooyoung feed herself. He had the biggest frown on his face that looked similar to a puppy's sad puppy eyes.
 
The Hyun-Hyun couple were beginning to have trouble. Baekhyun was dying from the coldness of the ice cream but Seohyun kept scooping more. Baekhyun raised his hand and took a break as he leaned forward and took deep breaths like he was deprived of oxygen for a while. Seohyun didn’t notice that he was taking a break and turned back and forth with a big spoonful of ice cream wondering where he was. She wandered a bit to her right and raised her hand to grab someone’s hair. She thought it was Baekhyun’s and grabbed it tightly, bending down to feed him the ice cream.
 
The hair she grabbed was not Baekhyun’s, it was Sehun’s.
 
“What the hell?!” Sehun yelped as he felt two spoons poking his face and when Seohyun heard this she jumped in shock and turned around again.
 
“Sorry!” She apolosgised as she bowed to the wall and all she could hear from the side was Soo Ro laughing like the world was going to end.
 
* * *
Q [to Sehun]: How was the game?
Sehun: Shocking. My heart almost stopped.
* * *
 
D.O. on the other hand fed Suho small scoops like a gentle wife feeding her husband. Suho ate and grinned as though he enjoyed the 'casual' experience.
 
“I hate this game.” D.O. muttered as he fed Suho blindly.
 
“I find it fun.” Suho laughed.
 
After suffering for about 15 minutes, Sehun and Taeyeon finished their ice cream tub and Sehun leaned forward. Sehun broke a whistle from his mouth, signalling their victory.
 
Aunt and Nephew couple win!” Soo Ro exclaimed from the side and everyone on set laughed as Sehun took a deep breath and stood up from his seat like a crippled old man.
 
All the other couples saw this victory and made regretful expressions.
 
“Aish!” Sooyoung let out a frustrated sigh as she threw her tub of ice cream on the floor. Chanyeol saw this and quietly, slowly stepped away from her.
 
“You did well.” Tiffany complemented  Kai sweetly as she wiped off the ice cream on his shoulders.
 
“I’m so sorry.” Seohyun apologised as she bowed to Baekhyun constantly and he shook his head.
 
“No it’s ok! I'm sorry for not eating faster.” Baekhyun politely apologised back and they were just bowing at each other to no end.
 
Taeyeon took off her blindfolds and saw Sehun standing before her looking like a crazy cat lady with ice cream dripping off all areas of his body.
 
“Ahh! Sehun-ah, I’m so sorry!” Taeyeon apologised immediately as she tended him.
 
“Of course you are, noona.” Sehun replied sarcastically as he remained emotionless.
 
The cameraman walked closer and zoomed into Soo Ro’s face as Soo Ro wiped off his tears.
 
“Am I still tearing? I can’t breathe.” Soo Ro asked as he cleared his tears and stared into the camera.
 
* * *
Soo Ro[to interviewer, laughing] What the hell did I just watch? How do you people come up with these games?
* * *
 
“Ok, at the end of every episode, the female guests will select their Favourite Boy Award of the boys and this person will receive a special prize from the guests. So who will be the win the first Favourite Boy Award this season?” Soo Ro asked as Tiffany opened the envelope and took a look at the name.
 
|SFX: dung-ka-dung-ka-dung (drumroll)|
 
“… Kai!” Tiffany announced and Kai’s eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets.
 
“Really, me?” He asked innocently.
 
Really? That kid?” Soo Ro also asked as he took the envelop and reread the name.
 
Sehun stepped forward and took the envelop off Soo Roo, whacking it on the floor and began stepping on it continuously while Baekhyun took Kai’s collar and shook him angrily.
 
“What’s the prize though?” Soo Ro asked the ladies and Tiffany grinned.
 
“Free dinner with Sooyoung!” Tiffany then announced and at that moment, Sehun and Baekhyun stopped and stepped back from their violent attacks.
 
“Sounds good.” They both said in unison as the camera zoomed into Kai’s tormented face and Sooyoung’s smirk.
 

 
“This has been the first episode of Idol Army, She Has Arrived! We hope you enjoyed yourself as I certainly did. Until next time…” Soo Ro began.
 
Annyeong!” Everyone greeted altogether as they stood in front of the camera waving.
 

 
Next episode guest hint: click here!