A Blessed Moment

A 'Good' Bye

 

here it goes.. in Yunho's POV~ enjoy

 

                We walked along the pavement, with her right in my left, silence and hush. I glanced on her face once in a while but she was deep in her own thoughts. I poked her side and she jumped a little, clearly proving that she was away from me.

“What you’ve been thinking?”

                She shook her head and loosened her grip from my hand. The cold night air gusted over the sudden empty space, and instantly I could feel the coldness shivered through. She walked ahead a few steps, while opening her arms widely, welcoming the breeze to dust her off her feet. Once the midnight air blown onto her, she ran back into my side, snuggled deep into my arms. She pushed my arms over her shoulder and wrapped hers around my waist. I stunned and still frozen in my feet but the coldness was no longer there, instead it had been replaced by the warmth, hers.

                She tried to walk us away from the spot, and as I was heavier, her effort was quite useless. She looked up to me and saw my frozen state. “Yun, I’m not gonna defrost you any moment so can we move away now?”

                I stayed in silence and her pout was getting longer. She stomped her feet and freed her arms away, ‘Uh oh now what?’. She turned away to the front and secured her jacket tighter around her own torso. Once she stepped out, I gripped her shoulder tighter and swiftly moved to her back. I wrapped her in a back-hug and she started to struggle free.

“Yah, someone might see us Mister.”

“Babe, its midnight plus no one is around. And stay still so that if ever someone sees us, we won’t be much suspicious. Right now, you’re making me to appear as a instead of your man.”

                She then slowly calmed in my hug and leaned herself on my chest. We both savouring the moment in peace when, “Ouch, what’s that for?”.

“Start walking now or I’ll be late to arrive in the dorm. Please I don’t wanna face Taeyeon’s wrath anymore. She’s totally not in the mood before I went out just now plus with her monthly thing, that’s a big no.”

“Sure,”. And I started to push her back with mine and we walked that way, with her in my arms for a moment till her laugh shook the quiet away. “What now?”.

“Enough with the cheesy act, Yun. We’re not gonna be there any moment if we keep walking like this.”

“You’re really wanna leave me that fast?”

“Aigoo, you’re being a baby again. Sweet, you’d know how much I wanna spend the time with you but it’s already late. I’ve got a morning schedule and here I am on a date with you. And believe me once I’m home all my sisters aren’t yet sleeping. They’ll be waiting around just to hear my story, even though it’ll be the same answers from me. Plus you’ve got a morning flight tomorrow for the fan-meeting so you’d need a rest also,”.

                She cupped my face and pecked my pout away before walking to my side and locked herself around my torso once again. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her deeply within. Slowly we walked away, taking each time precisely, adding each moment into memories. The hush was not really helping me out as it brought me back to the earlier time today, the so called one of my perfect morning.

“Yunho, you’ve got to keep it low. Almost everyone had been suspected on you guys,” the manager hollered over me as I sat myself down after the practice. I jerked my brow up on him to pester him more with my oblivion. “Don’t give me that look, we’ve agreed that it’ll be silence and yes we’ll help to cover up for you guys but please don’t make it harder for us to work on.”

I let out a deep and long huff which then followed by a lazy nod slowly after. He left the room and went away to god know where, leaving only me and Changmin. Well its only me was left as I searched for that tall gentleman and I could only see his bag pack on the floor with no trace of his food-bags which obviously filled with food. I was thinking when I heard the voices outside of the room. The door opened and revealed the lads behind it, Changmin entered leisurely with Sooyoung and Yuri trailing him. They sat on the corner where his bag was positioned and started to talk but stopped by the opening of the door and came in his other half, Kyuhyun. They talked in hush and soon the room was filled with some representatives from the assorted groups.

“Oh, hyung, you’re awake?” so they thought I was sleeping, no wonder. Yuri then walked up to me and sat down beside me, “I thought you’re still asleep,”. I just nodded my head, agreeing with her whatever thinking was. I laid my body down onto the couch again with my head on her lap. She massaged my scalp slowly, “Still sleepy?” I shook my head easily, “Tired?” and I nodded once again. Silence between us with only the bickering from ChangSoo over food, ChangKyu over games, HyoHyuk over dance moves with Vic, Seo and Suho in between to calm each parties. “What was that?” “Oh, you talk? I thought you’re giving me a silent treatment for once.”

“Nah, just tired over everything. So what was that?”

“That? It was nothing. ChangKyu came in just now with an idea to gather everyone on one of this week’s night.”

“What event?”

“A celebratory party for their comeback, you guys’ fan-meeting tour and upcoming single, our single, f(x) comeback and winning streaks, also for the EXO-K’s wrapped up promotion.”

“Everyone is home?”

“Not really, SHINee is still in Japan and EXO-M in China.”

We sat in peace for a while and I didn’t even realise that we’ve fallen asleep in that position. I truly woke up with her hand still in my hair. I pulled it out and sat myself properly. I changed our position with her head on my lap before scanning our surrounding to find only ChangKyuYoung was there. Soo was completely absorbed with her food galore which clearly Changmin’s and ChangKyu totally engulfed with the PSP on their hands. And once she woke up, I quickly shoved her away out the door to my car outside. Being extra careful as I’d been warned, I picked her up at the backdoor of the Yesung’s mother’s cafe.

                So now here we are. From the evening till the midnight, we strolled everywhere and I really meant everywhere as I just kidnapped her from the room to an unplanned sudden date trip. We stayed in the car while driving through the street markets and the busy city life, heck we were like tourists touring around the Seoul watching on the people, lights and skyscrapers. We had a dine-in on a drive-thru restaurant took out, we talked on numerous things which mostly we ended up bickered on, we sang loudly and danced goofily in the car with the music booming through, for once all the miserable feelings I had before had been washed away. I took a side glanced on her side profile, I tighten my wrap around her before kissing her temple and burying my face into her hair.

                We arrived upon the door, her dorm’s door. She hugged me for the last till we met again which neither me nor her knew when. I’ll be busy with the promotion and tour in Japan mainly. She’ll be resting I guessed, her drama had finished or maybe be a bit busy with the promotional season for ‘Paparazzi’. She let me go after a while, boring into my eyes. She cupped my face in her hands, pecked my lips for a few times, “If you keep abusing it, who knows what I’m gonna do,” she rolled her eyes on me and she went to hold my hands next.

“I know you’re not really sleeping today, I’m gonna let it slide but not so easily. Anyway I know what you’ve been thinking all day. My manager had come to me also and yes, I’m contemplating on what to do but no worries I make up my mind already. I’m not gonna let you go so don’t you ever loosen the grip you’ve had on me. As we’ll be busy for these few upcoming weeks, the rumours will die down for sure, maybe not as a whole but even a bit could be consider as a good sign. I love you and don’t ever forget that.”

“I love you too and yes I’ll never let you go either so poor you, you’re attached to me till forever.”

                She bid me farewell and we parted ways in front of the door. She went inside which I quickly recognized eight different voices chirping in asking her on the details. I chuckled inwardly before turning myself away from the door, I shuffled my feet and started to walk straight to the elevator. However I was stopped by her voice, I turned and saw her brisk-walking up to my side. She kissed my lips, fully this time which I gladly replied. I leaned my forehead on hers once we parted, “I love you,” a whisper whispered on her lips sealing every emotions and memories intently together.

With the passing of a period of time

(I’ll) be able to see you being touched once again one day
Though my heart may hurt, my lips will still smile on that day
On that day, unable to express my love for you
This is the day my heart cannot be stilled
This is the day of the break up

 

There’s no need for a headache, now (I) love you this way

 

#i'm sorry for my lateness on posting this but my modem went crazy on me yesterday~ but no biggies it's back on track.. finally ^^ otl the story is posted and i'm not editing any parts as i said but the middle part is awkward for me still .___. so here it was LoL lame i know.. i'm already proof-read this but if it had any errors.. mian~ and i'm also sorry if the details were not really fit with the actual things happened as its my story so who cares on it as i knew i'm not :)

##thank you guys and Yesung's mother's cafe is near SM right? or KBS?