Who's that Girl???

You are the Mystery.. But what am I???

The Locker Door slams..... I looked over, two girls' giggling at me. I walked over to them, looking all cool. The girls try not to notice me walking towards them.

"Hey there, Good Lookings." I complimented. "What do you want?" They replied coldly. They dig me, I just know it. "Well, then playing hard to get, impressive." I said laughing. One of them giggled and said "Wow." They were looking at that girl that I sw running into the woods... what is she doing here? It seems that she has her own charm, all the boys are staring at her. She walked past me, but took a fast glance at me, then walked down into the hallway. Now, I know I've GOT to have her. She is HOT!!!

 

The bell rings and I walked to my next class. There I saw her in front of the room, I sat down saving her a seat.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo class, my name is Mrs. Jessica, please take your seats. I would like you to meet a new student name Kim Hyoyeon." Mrs. Jessica said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Please Treat me  Well. I am new here." She said. Her voice is so soft and elegant.

I saw some guys staring at her with beady heart shaped eyes. Grrrrrr... they better not ask her out!

"Please take your seat, Hyoyeon" Mrs. Jessica said kindly.

She walked looking around for the available seat and well well, it is next to me hehehehe.

"Eunhyuk, what are you smiling about?" Mrs. Jessica asked.

"Uhhh, Nothing Mrs. Jessica." I said.

Hyoyeon took a seat next to me and was focused on the lesson.

I passed her a note that says "Will you go out with me?"

Hyoyeon replied and it says "no" haha..... wait what... NO!?!?!?! Nobody says no to me, look at me the chicks dig me. I poked her trying to get her attention but it didn't worked. I needa talk to her about this... grrrrrr!!!