New Ringing tone?

A phone call to Dongwoo~ (OneShot: DongwooXYou)

 

 

 

 

"YA! Babo! Answer the phone! Ya! Babo! Answer the phone!" your voice kept on repeating while Dongwoo's mobile rings at exactly 12midnyt. (It's his ringing tone. XD) After a minute, Dongwoo finally answered the call.

"Doboseyo?" Dongwoo playfully asked eventhough he knew who is it already.

"YA! BABO!" you angrily shouted on the other line making Dongwoo's ear hurt. "Dont you know who I am?!"



"Ani.. I was just kidding. Ofcourse I know you." Dongwoo said apologetically. "Why did you call anyway? It's pass 12mn already" he asked as he turned to the other side of the bed.



"Nothing special. Wae? Are you expecting other call?" you asked in an irritated tone.
 


"Eh? Ani"
 


"You dont like me calling you, then?" you said.



"I-It's not that. Ofcourse not!" Dongwoo tried to explain but he realized you already hung up.



"OH NOOO~! T_T" He panicked, sat down from the bed and dialled your number as fast as he could.

 

 

"Wae?" you answered the call like nothing happened.
 
 
"Bwoya.. You suddenly hung up. T.T You mad or something? T.T" Dongwoo asked, voice trembling.
 
 
"It's okay. I know im not important to you anyway. I'll hung up." you said dramaticaly, but deep inside you're mocking him.
 
 
"ANIYA! Dont say that! Dont hung up! I'll do anything you want, just dont be mad at me. T.T" Dongwoo begged, almost crying.
 
 
"Anything?" you didnt even think twice. "Ok. Then laugh."
 
 
Dongwoo froze. "Eh??"
 
 
 
"I said, laugh." you repeated.
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"You dont want to? I'll hung up." you threatened him.
 
 
 
"ANI.. ANI!! I will do it." He coughs couple of times and then laughs w/ his famous laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
 
 
 
"More!" you comanded.
 
 
 
"BWAHAHAHA!! NYAHAHAHAHA!! PWAHAHAHAHA!!" Dongwoo laughed like there's no tomorrow. He only stopped when he heared a click on the other line.
 
 
 
 
"eh? What's that sound?" he asked stupidly,  scratching his head.
 
 
 
"DONE!" you said on the other line.


 
"Eh? Done w/ what?" Dongwoo said in confuse.

 
 
"I recorded it." you said. "I recorded your laugh."

 
Dongwoo's eyes widened. "MWO?! Wae?? For what?"

 
"Nothing.. I just want to hear it over and over again. I'll use it as my ringing tone."

 
Dongwoo then blushed. "Jinjja??"


"I'll hung up! Call me again after a minute. I just want to try it as my new tone."


"Okay." Dongwoo giggles.
 

you then hung up and Dongwoo did what you instructed and called you after a minute.

 
"Is it okay?" Dongwoo asked nervously.

 
"Neh. I like it." you said. you can feel Dongwoo grinning on the other line. "Ya! Too happy about it?"


Dongwoo blushed even more. "ehehe ofcourse. Just by thinking that you're using my voice as your tone." he said, giggling non stop.
 

"I was just bored.. And your laugh just fires me up." you explained.


"Still, that made me so sooohappy." Dongwoo chuckled.
 
 
"Jinjja? That made you happy?" you asked.
 

"Uhu~ sooo freakin' happy." Dongwoo answered shyly.


"I'll hung up. Call me again." And you suddenly hung up, leaving Dongwoo staring blankly at his mobile.


He then dialled your number and called you again.

 
you picked it up.


"hey. It's me again" Dongwoo is in the middle of laughing hard when he heared something that made him stop.
 
.
.

 
"Jang Dongwoo, saranghaeyo.." And you hung up.

.
.

Dongwoo's eyes widened. His heart skip beats after you hung up.
He stared at his mobile couple of times like a lost baby dino.
He cant think clearly and all he can hear is his heart beating like a drumroll.


"Did she j-just said she loves me? O.O!" he asked himself.
 


He then called you again.
 
 

"Wae?" you answered the call, calmly.
 

"W-What.. Did you just say?" Dongwoo said stammering. "Can you.. tell me again?"
 
.
.
you rolled your eyes.
 
 
"No."
 
 
..and hung up.
.
.
 
 
 

The end. LOL xp
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Isn't he toooooo precious? ^^