What??!!

Only Tears

 

I cried silently on a couch in the living room.  He just stands at one corner of the living room, facing the window.  

“That’s it! I’m living!” Minho said suddenly and walked towards the door.

“Wait, Minho! You can’t just leave like that!” I said loudly. I quickly stand in front of the door to block him out.

“I’ve been standing here for hours but you never said a word. Now, I don’t want to waste my time anymore. So, can you please move aside?” He said coldly and pushed me out of his way. He opened the door and suddenly…

“Omma...”Said Minho

“Ahjumma…”I said

“Ahjumma??”, “Omma??” Minho and I asked each other..

 

Minho POV

“I can’t believe that you would do such thing, Minho! I’m totally disappointed with you, young man..!” Mrs. Choi said loudly.

“Yeah, I can’t believe it too, omma...” I whispered to myself.

“There’s no other way, Minho...” said Mrs. Choi

“I know you’re gonna say and I object it…” I said.

Then, Mrs. Choi reached for my hand and talk to me softly.

“Can you imagine how things would be if the media know about this?? They will not just shut up. This news will spread like wild fire. Think about SHINee, Shawol, fame, money... you’re gonna lose everything that you had today.” She said to her son before leaving his room to let him think.

I scream out loud after my omma was out of the room. Out of the blue, I reached for a crystal vase on my table and smashed it onto the floor.