The New Chapter of Life

Only Tears

" Unnie, ppalli il- eona," Said Sunny.

I opened my eyes weakly and stretched out my right hand to reach the alarm clock that was on the table beside my bed. Then, I let out a grunt.

                “Yay, Sunny –sshi. Don’t you look at the time? It’s still 7.00 a,” I said lazily.

                “Unnie, please wake up now, or we’re going to be late”, she said while shaking my body.

 After one minute, she gave up. She clenched her teeth seeing me half way to sleep. Then, she stormed out of my bedroom and slammed the door shut. Me, who was awakened by the loud sound, smiled brightly before continue to sleep.

                After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming towards me and suddenly, I was splashed with a bucket full of water. Me, who was already awake, got up quickly.

                “Yay, what are you doing that for?” I shouted at Sunny.

                “I’m waking you up, of course. Now, go and get ready. We’re going out,” she replied with a smile on her face. I stared at her in disbelief.

                “I think you ought to look at the time now. It’s 7.00 am, not 7.00 pm”. I said while pointing out at the clock with my left hand.

                “But, you promised to bring me to SHINee’s Concert tonight,” Sunny reminded me.

                “Yeah, I know. But, the concert starts at 8.00pm”. I said with full of annoyance. Last night, I had to stay up until 4.00am to finish assignment. Now she woke me up just for the reason that makes no sense. What a great way to start my day.

                “Yeah, but, as a VIP ticket’s holder, we’re invited to the after concert’s party, right? So, we need to find ourselves a dress,” explained Sunny. Then she dragged me into the bathroom said, “Please be quick,” with a mocking smile before closing the door.

                For the first time, I really felt regret for fulfilling her wish by giving the VIP ticket for SHINee’s concert that I got from an insider. Actually, I’m not a fan of SHINee. In fact, I’m not a kpop hardcore at all. I only agreed to accompany him after much persuasion.

 

 

10.30pm, AA’s Night Club

                I’m so regret for following Sunny to the party. Of course, I didn’t know that the party would be held at a night club. I’m the person who against the idea of going to the night club and drinking. I couldn’t stand watching people doing it. As I rose from my seat to leave, someone grabbed my shoulders.

                “Yay, miss… err… whatever your name is, where are you going?” said that person. I could tell from the voice that it was a man and whoever he was, he was drunk.

                “Oh, I know. I think you want to go somewhere more private, just for both of us,” Said that voice. I turned around to see the immoral man and I was so shocked. It was Choi Min Ho, one of the SHINee’s members.

                He smiled naughtily before turning around to the girls that gathered around him.

                “Hey girls, listen up. Me and this lovely lady are going to go somewhere more quiet. So don’t look for us, ok?” he laugh hardly after that.

                I was so flabbergasted by his action and punched him on the face.

                “Take that you, nuts!” and I ran out from the club immediately.

                “What did I do?” he said before laughing hardly again before rejoined the girls without knowing that there were two person standing at the corner of the club, watching the ‘drama’ with full of disappointment.

                “He’s too much,” said one of them.