Chapter 17

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of their penthouse, looking at an astonishing view of Seoul city in the early morning. He had everything he wished in his life. He had three years of effortless fun and ease and happiness and he felt through every one of those happy moments he could have a thousand more to spend with the man he loved. Nothing else matters in his life now.

"What are you thinking about?" Yunho's voice jolted him from his contemplation.

"Just how lovely it is here...." Jaejoong looked at Yunho, who was laying in the king size bed; the sheets were low on his abdomen, showing his fabulous torso to advantage. Jaejoong felt a flare of desire by just looking at him.

"I thought you were asleep," Jaejoong smiled.

"No, I was lying here admiring your amazing view in that pyjamas."

Jaejoong blushed and laughed. "Amazing, I still can make you blush even after three years of marriage....happy anniversary, baby." Yunho held out a hand to him and Jaejoong went back to bed, slipping in beside him to melt into his arms.

"Happy anniversary." Jaejoong kissed him, and for a very long time they were lost in each other's embrace as passion flared.

"I love you so much." Jaejoong breathed the words against his skin. "And I want to say thank you for a wonderful years...." He pressed his lips against Yunho's chest.

"Hey, it's just the start of many wonderful years to come.” Yunho squeezed him closer. "Marrying you was the best decision I made in my life."

Jaejoong smiled to himself now as he thought about the change in Yunho. They had almost had a role reversal after the incident at the lawyer's office. He'd been the wary one and Yunho been so....sure.

"I have something for you." Yunho said. Brushing his bangs out of his forehead.

He already saw the present Yunho bought for him on the dresser table when he slid down from the bed. "You didn't need to give me all those presents." Jaejoong said while pecking his cheek. "Because the best thing you ever did was to give me Changmin." He whispered.

As if on cue their baby gave a gurgling cry in the crib next to their bed. They both rolled over to look in at the small bundle of heaven lying there, dressed in Disney's Mickey Mouse overall.

Jung Changmin, nine months olds now, was the most beautiful baby boy. He had dark hair and he had a smile and a sunny nature that melted their hearts. It was Yunho's and umma's doing in adopting Changmin six months ago when he was merely three months old.

Jaejoong opened the door and walked into his house. He tossed the car key on the nearby desk and went to sit on the couch. Something caught his ears.

"Yunho, is it just my imagination or there's a baby crying so loud in here?" No answer. He went to look for Yunho in the kitchen. Nobody. Jaejoong realized that the cries he had been hearing were coming from his bedroom. Wait. I just asked Yunho about hearing a baby crying right? A baby crying..… Jaejoong eyes widened as he gasped, his jaw dropped.

He entere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter