You Are the One

Seungska's Oneshot Collections
You Are the One
Inspired by: Toni Gonzaga ft. Sam Milby
Ft. TopBom

--------------------------

[a/n: Aigoo~ i know this isn't RiRin couple, but ever since AFF had their maintenance i lost my previous chapter from this. And so i decided to use my TopBom instead. I hope you like this, something simple! (^_^) With a good song! I'll try to retrieve my last chapter that i once had hidden here! If not i'll write another one for RiRin coupling! Enjoy this for now!]

--------------------------

You Are the One

It’s a very bright sunny afternoon, when a young girl sat still under the tree with her diary on her lap thinking of that one person she met along that one day.

                                                                                                                             August 3, 2012

Dear Diary,                                       

Hello, dear diary of mine. It’s such a nice day today that right after school; I decided to visit the orphanage I volunteer at. And you can’t believe what welcomed me. It’s something or shall I say someone I didn’t know I’d find. At that moment when my eyes connected on his I knew he was the one.

 

[Flashback]

A girl name Park Bom is quite known in YG High School. She’s known as the friendliest person in the whole school. Everyone adored her friendly, bubbly and funny personalities making her easy to approach. However even behind her greatest personalities, she’s still the wisest among her friends. She’s the one that will be there to back her friends up when they need help.

“Hey Bommah,” Dara called making the girl smile. “You want to come with us to Teddy Café?”

“Yea noona,” Jiyong said. “The gang will talk about the next trip and my best friend is coming later, he just recently moved here.”

“Like now?” she asked making the two nod. “I’ll come by later, I have to go to Kim’s orphanage first since I haven’t been there in awhile.”

“Okay sounds good,” Dara smiled seeing how nice her best friend is. “Have fun! We’ll see you after then!”

“Yea, you bet!” she laughed. Bom smiled seeing her friend of six years happy along with her new boyfriend. “When will I meet the one?”

Bom shook the sad thought aside and quickly brought her cheery self again. She thought about the kids she hasn’t seen in awhile making her happy again.

She walked down the hallway where people would say their, hi’s and hello’s which the girl gladly reply to with her beaming smile.

-

After a few blocks of walking from school to the orphanage she finally made it. She smiled seeing the familiar compound and her adrenaline rushed just hearing the children’s loud, happy laughs.

She entered the premise from the back and right away the loud kids turned, all had their wide smiles seing a familiar face.

“Noona! Unnie!” all kids yelled at the same time seeing Bom’s glowing presence.

“Kids!” Bom bent down to her knees waiting for their big hugs. And like what she expected, the kids all came towards her hugging Bom tightly making the girl fall on the ground. “Aigoo,” Bom giggled feeling each kids giving her kisses on her cheeks.

“Okay kids, get off from her now,” she heard a new voice and hearing this new voice made her heart beat rise.

“Here,” she looked up hearing him speak. And there her eyes glued onto this new face. Her hand slowly went up taking his which she felt sudden electricity. “Are you okay?”

His eyes, his eyes she found them so beautiful. The way it’s speaks on its own. Somehow she felt mesmerize seeing how beautiful his dark orbs are. His hair lightly blocked his other eyes making him look mysterious.

“Ahem,” he faked a cough to get her attention.

“Oh yea, I’m okay,” Bom stood up quickly and brushed the dirt in her bottom. “I’m Park Bom, and you are?”

“Choi Seung Hyun,” he answered. “But people call me Top.”

“Ah unique nickname you got,” Bom smiled making the guy nod. “Nice to meet you.”

“Yea same to you,” he replied.

“Top oppa can we play now?” one of the little girls asked making the guy smile brightly and somehow her heart beat rose up again. Why are you being like this?

“Noona come on,” one of the little boys said. “Play with us!”

“What are we playing?” she asked as the little boy pulled her.

“Tag unnie!” another girl said making her panic. She’s not really fond of that game since she always ends up being it.

“You and oppa should do rock, paper, scissor,” the little boy suggested. “So one of you can be it!”

“Call,” Top looked at Bom which the girl blushed to. His eyes, why do they look at me like that? “Are you okay with that Bom-ssi?”

“Oh yea,” Bom tried composing herself. “Go!”

“Rock, paper, scissor!” the kids called.

“Oh unnie is it!” the little girls squealed.

“What?!” Bom looked down and saw that Top had a rock while hers was scissor. “Oh come on! You guys know how bad I am with this game!”

“Come on noona,” the little boy laughed. “Top hyung won it fare and square.”

“He’s got a point,” Top smiled making Bom’s heart flutter for unknown reason.

“Fine!” she frowned making Top smile again. He actually finds her cute the moment he laid his eyes on her. Then their sudden touch made him feel something he has never felt in a long time.

“Now turn around noona so we can get a head start,” the same boy said making Bom follow.

Bom counted up to five and quickly looked behind her seeing the kids scattered all over. She’s actually not bad in this game, it’s just she likes to show the kids that they’re good at it. She’s older and so to play along she acted like she is their age.

“I’m coming!” she started to slow run. The little girls and boys screamed seeing Bom. Bom giggled seeing the little boy she’s chasing scream like a girl.

“Ayy noona!” he yelled.

“Unnie, get Top oppa!” one of the girls said and she quickly turned looking for the tallest guy in the yard.

“Can you catch me?” he asked making Bom smirk.

“Are you testing me Mr. Choi?” she asked making the guy shrug.

“Yah!” Bom yelled running after the new friend she just met. The kids laughed seeing Bom running after Top. They looked more like little kids than the actual kids.

“Come and get me Bom!” he said and somehow this made Bom giddy. Hearing her name came out of his precious mouth made her bubbly in the inside like it’s all over middle school again.

“Come on stop running too fast!” Bom stopped trying to catch her breath. She intently watched the guy walk towards her while she pretended to be so tired after the long run.

“Giving up?” he asked making Bom smirked under her bowed head.

Once she saw Top’s feet in her vision, she quickly darted towards him making the guy feel surprised. With no time to move back or run, Bom ended up knocking him down. But Top’s hands slowly wrapped around Bom’s waist making both fall on the ground.

“Oooh,” the kids all said at the same time. The little girls all had smiles on their faces and their hands clasped together like they were in joy.

“Hyung and Unnie,” the kids started to singing but the two still haven’t moved an inch. It felt like the two were swapped in their own world (alien kind!). “Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

“First comes love,” they went on. “Then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!”

“Umm,” Top mumbled making Bom snapped back to reality.

“Sorry,” Bom slowly lifted herself off from the guy.

“It’s okay,” Top got up easily brushing off the dirt.

“Kids snacks are ready!” one of the volunteers called. “You two, Top and Bom come over!”

“Hyung and Noona sitting in a tree…” the kids chanted making both look away from each other.

“Yah! Stop that!” Top jokingly exclaimed at the starter. But instead of following their hyung’s order the kids went on with their chants even louder.

“Kids,” he scratched the back of his neck.

“Yea,” Bom replied fixing her hair. Both felt rather awkward after what just happened and the kids little teasing song made it even harder for the two. “So shall we?” she asked meaning the kids’ snack time.

“Yea,” he nodded along. Bom walked first while Top followed. He suddenly smiled thinking how beautiful Bom is closer. Somehow his heart fluttered seeing her big dark orbs and her precious pink lips. Then her unforgettable scent of summer flowers lingered.

Bom on the other tried not to giggle. She felt herself giddy being so close to him. And seeing him even closer made her heart beat faster than before. His masculine scent still lingered around her remembering how it felt good to be in his arms.

“Watch out,” Top said but Bom didn’t hear as she crashed straight to the screen door.

“Ouch,” Bom whimpered in pain feeling the screen hit her face. How can you not see that Park Bom!

“You okay?” Top tried not to laugh but his smile crept making the girl pout. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. Are you okay?” Bom quickly forgot how mad she was at him just from feeling his soft hand on her forehead.

“Hmm yea I’m fine,” Bom moved away feeling her cheeks heating up.

He smiled seeing how Bom blushed just by his touch and somehow he felt at ease with this girl. Even just for this day, he could feel the difference in her among other people and definitely girls. “Park Bom.”

-

While the kids were all in one long table, Top and Bom took the two chairs table. Bom felt so conscious all of sudden seeing how close she is again to him. Top smiled seeing Bom’s tense self.

“Are you really okay?” he asked making the girl nod. “So, when did you start volunteering here?”

“Just last year,” she timidly answered since she could feel herself almost stutter. “You?”

“Hmm just recently,” he replied. “I just came back here since I miss it.”

“What do you mean?” she asked seeing something different in his eyes. Like a sort of longing and sentiments.

“I used to live here when I was young,” Top answered. “I was once an orphan here and a kind couple adopted me. I’m glad they gave me a chance.”

“Is that so?” Bom smiled. “That’s what I told the kids here that there are kind-hearted people out there that care for kids like them. They just have to be patient and their time will come.”

“You’re right,” Top smiled. “I was actually a rebel here, but Mr. Kim was kind enough to enlighten me that I should be patient. He could really see it in me that I was being a rebel because I felt like no one wanted me. Then one day a couple wanted me and the feeling was indescribable.”

“I’m glad it all worked out for you,” Bom smiled seeing how kind he is.

“Yea,” he smiled.

Both of their conversation was interrupted when Top’s phone rang.

“Excuse me,” he said making Bom nod. She watched Top take the call while she thought how kind this guy is. He’s not only good-looking but his also down-to-earth kind of guy. A guy who knows how to give back to the place they were once in.

“Hey,” she snapped back hearing him call. “I have to run, I forgot I’m meeting my friend.”

 “Oh is that so?” Bom looked at the time and she realized she’s been here for quite some time too. “Me too, I’ll just help the rest here and I’ll get going to.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Park Bom,” he extended his hand making the girl smile.

“It’ was nice to meet you too Choi Seung Hyun,” Bom took his hanging hand. “Until we see each other again.”

“Indeed,” he nodded. “Well take care! And enjoy the rest of your day.”

“Thanks, you too neh?” she replied making Top laugh softly.

“I will,” he stood up.

“Kids!” Bom watched Top call out his new found friends. “Top hyung/oppa is leaving.”

“Bye hyung! Oppa!” all the kids yelled.

“See you soon okay?” he said earning bright smiles from the children which made Bom’s heart flutter.

“Neh!” all yelled.

“Bye Bom,” he turned making the girl blush at his sudden stare at her.

“Bye,” she whispered making Top smile widely.

Once Top had left, Bom quickly got her stuff and left the place. She promised to the kids that she’ll be back soon and like all kids in the orphanage they knew she keeps her promise that she’ll be back.

She glanced at her watch and saw that there is still time to see her friends at the café. Bom was having too much fun with Top that she didn’t realize her promise to her friends.

She quickly took the bus and into the café that’s just a few blocks away from her school.

“Good,” she mumbled seeing her friends near the window side of the café. She quickly entered the small coffeeshop and a few of her friends waved at her.

“Sorry, I’m late,” she murmured not realizing the new face in the table.

“It’s okay noona,” Seungri answered.

“Yea,” Jiyong also replied. “That’s right noona, this is Top hyung.”

“Top?” she looked at her left side and indeed she found the same person she just met at the orphanage.

“What do you know?” Top laughed. “Small world huh? I guess we see each other too soon?”

“What do you mean?” Dara asked making the latter laugh.

“I met her at the orphanage already,” he said.

“Well, then I guess I don’t need to introduce noona to you,” Jiyong said making the guy nod.

“I think I know enough to be good friends right Bom-ssi?” he asked and he scooted himself more making space for her.

“Yea,” she whispered feeling the same heat crawling in her cheeks.

“Omo unnie are you blushing?” Chaerin asked making the girl deny them right away.

“It’s just too hot,” she quickly sat down next to Top hoping to forget what just happened.

And from that day on, Top had become close to them and most of all to Bom.

[end of FB]

 

Diary-ah, you know, Top is actually the only guy I know who has a very soft heart. His love for kids sure made me like him more. I can never forget that day when our eyes connected to one another.

It felt as if, we were meant to be. I know that Top is the one.

I hope you’ll enjoy all the things I will write about him. I just can’t contain it to myself that I have to tell you. He’s approve right? But like I said I’ll take things slow. I still want to get to know him. I feel that there is more into him and I can’t wait to see him again. I know it’ll be sooner or later!

For now I shall bid goodbye. I can’t wait to see and so I’ll sleep it off. Thank you for listening and reading this. I know that I can always count on you when I need to pour all the things I want to say. So thank you Diary and I will see you soon!

Love,

Park Bom.

PS

Now that he has come to my life, I may not be able to spend more time with you. But I promise to share some of the most incredible moments I’ll have with him. Thank you for understanding. I love you Diary!

Bom smiled as she read a few of the last line on her diary. She can’t believe that it has already been couple of month since she had become close to Top. They sure enjoy their moments while volunteering in the Kim’s orphanage.

And little did both know, they grew accustom to one another’s companion.

Bom smiled feeling a pair of hand covering her eyes. And based on the softness and slender fingers she knew it was him.

“Top,” she murmured making the guy behind her smile.

“You know me too well neh?” he let go of her eyes allowing both to see each other. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“Hmm I just wanted to read a very important date in my diary,” she replied making Top nod.

“I think I know what day it is,” he sat next to her. “As far as I remember, it was during August 3, 2012 when a tall, handsome, funny and down-to-earth guy walked into Park Bom’s life. At that moment this Park Bom girl fell in love with a guy name Choi Seung Hyun, who also goes by the name of Top. Am I right?”

“Conceited!” Bom shoved Top’s teasing face lightly. “You got one part right and that’s you walking into my life. But I never said you were handsome and funny.”

“Ayy,” Top teased making Bom giggle. The giggle he loves to hear. He gently pulled Bom into his chest and they looked at the yard full of joyful kids.

They make sure that each day they spend volunteering together at the orphanage sharing the same sentiments towards the kids here.

And little did they know that both started to have feelings for one another until this very day when they’re officially together.

“I love you,” he cooed in her ear making the girl smile and her heart fluttered at such sweet words.

“I love you too,” she looked up into his eyes. The same eyes she fell for the very first day they saw each other.

“Hyung and Unnie,” both looked ahead and found the playful kids chanting the same song they teased them with. “Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!...”

Top looked at the kids with his eyebrows wiggling up and down. And slowly he pulled Bom into a kiss which the children grimaced to.

“Yuck!” a few said pretending to vomit.

“Now hyung has cooties!” the boys teased.

“No, unnie got cooties form oppa!” the girls defended Bom.

The two broke their kiss and watch the kids argue.

“I guess they weren't ready to see the real meaning of the song,” Top mumbled making Bom giggle more.

“Yea,” Bom watched the kids happily. “I like this.”

“What? The kiss?” he asked making Bom laugh.

“No silly,” she giggled some more. “I meant spending time with you and these brats.”

“It is huh?” he tightly held on Bom. “I’m glad you came that day.”

“Me too,” Bom shut her eyes tracing back again. “I felt like heavens were with me that day.”

“It sure was,” Top kissed the top of her head. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” she loved the way he said those words to her.

“How about we go back to your diary,” Top took Bom’s diary making the girl panic.

“Yah!” Top got up and with him was her diary. Bom sure panicked as the guy started running with her diary. “Yah! Get back here!”

The kids laughed seeing how silly their unnie and hyung go around the yard chasing one another.

“Top gimme!” Bom yelled making the kids laugh some more.

“They’re such a cute couple,” one of the little girls said.

“Cute?” the boy next to her repeated making the little girl nod and her hands clasped together feeling as if she had seen her favorite princess and prince come alive and in love.

“Yea,” the little one nodded. “I mean Bom unnie gets her happy ending, you saw them kiss right?”

“Yea,” the same boy answered. “That’s happy ending?”

“Mmmhmm,” the little one giggled just thinking about it.

“You want a happy ending?” the little boy went on.

“Of course, who doesn’t,” this same girl couldn’t believe what she was hearing from this boy.

“Here,” the persistent boy pulled the girl towards him planting his lips gently on hers.

“Ewww!” the girl pulled away. “Now I have cooties!”

“Yoomi and Sungmin sitting in a tree,” their other friends teased making the girl boil.

“Why you?!” she ran after the boy who just stole a kiss from her.

The yard was filled with so much laughter as the kids enjoyed the two new view. Bom and Top had sure put a show making the little ones follow.

However what’s best is that both found love, in place that’s quite unusual. Bom stopped running after the guy seeing him stand still. His awaiting hand had longed for hers.

Bom slowly ran towards him taking his hand which the guy smiled to. “Here,” he gave her diary back. “I want you to write all the important, happiest, and unforgettable moments in here. And I hope someday you’ll share them to me.”

“Don’t worry,” Bom held the diary tightly. “You’ll be the first one to know everything that’s in here. I love you.”

“I love you too,” he brushed her hair aside. “Shall we?”

“Yea,” Bom nodded her smile that could never be erased.

The two walked to the endless path not knowing what their future will bring. But for Bom she knew that whatever road they’ll take they’ll still be together. And she vowed to this day on that she’ll share them not only to her diary but also to the man who now owns her heart.

She didn’t realize that in the most unexpected place and time will she find the one.

Seung Hyun, you are the one.

She lastly wrote on her diary ending her first journey in life.

The End!

-------------------------------------------------

Author's Rant!

Kyahhh!!! aiyoo~ now who has or used to have a diary? I actually don't like to call it diary since i find it too embarrassing. However i did kept a journal, no scratch that it's journals with an s for plural noun! i loved writing so much on my days that i have a bunch of notebooks all called journals. It's basically what happened in my life that particular day. i started roughly around middle school and it's fun to actually read what happened in my life long time ago now. Reminisce mode! 

i didn't realize i was such a complainer/whiner back then lol. but really it was one of my stress getaway whenever i write on journals. then my journal notebooks turned into fics! Yes i have even hand-written fics! I'm crazy huh? 

anyway i hope you like this! I did have a RiRin in mind but AFF got me frustrated during their maintenance. I'm still frustrated! People can't see one of my fics under the tag daragon! then losing some of my chapters! aiyoo~ what happened to our dearest AFF? Anyway  hope they get it fixed soon. My counters are still the same as before! and some chapters are still missing! *sigh*

Okay enough of my rant! For now thank you for reading! And i am looking at a few suggestions in the comments below. I'll get through them once AFF decides to give me my missing chapters from my other fics!

Thanks again for reading! For subscribing and commenting thank you! Don't forget to leave me a comment! (^^,) 

See you soon in the next update! (^3^) mwah!