Final

That's Not Fair!

"Um.. What are you guys doing here?"

 

"We are... Wait, what are we doing here again?" Lay turned around to the others who facepalmed, excluding Luhan who was clueless. "We are here to discuss about Xiumin-hyung." The leader explained. "Oh yes, thanks Kris. We are here to discuss about Xiumin-hyung." Lay repeated. Everyone in the room gave him a look but he just blinked innocently. "Oookay." Luhan spoke, extended the 'O'. "Why?" He continued by asking. Tao, the one who was the closest to the door, closed and locked it, recieving a curious look from the oldest in the room.

 

"It's not fair."

 

Chen gave a hint, but Luhan was still confused. "It's not fair hyung. Why do you only allow Xiumin-hyung in your bed? What's wrong with us?" He continued, he looked pissed. Luhan was suprised. How did they know?  But the others were pointing at the maknae, so he was probably the one who told them. "No, there's nothing wrong with you." He stood up while still glancing at them. "Then why? Do you like Xiumin-hyung?" Everyone turned their heads towards Tao after they heard his sudden words.

 

"I... I don't know, I'm not sure." Luhan avoided their gaze. "How did you guys even had a thought about that?" He asked, still not looking at them. "Well, you two are close." Kris started. "You do a lot of skinships together." Chen continued. "You're obsessed of calling him Baozi." Lay continued while rolling his eyes. "And you recently have been blushing when we mentioned him." Tao ended.

 

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY!" Luhan felt his head a little dizzy. "I didn't even notice that I was that close with him." He hid his face with his palms. "Okay, no need to yell. We actually discussed about it already this morning. The four of us. But we want to make sure by asking you." Luhan sat down again. "So, since I'm here and you guys already asked me about it, what do you want?" He uncovered his face and rested his chin on his fist while resting his elbows on his thighs. 

 

"We did ask you, but we didn't recieve a clear answer." Kris demanded. Luhan sighed heavily. "Fine. I'll be honest with you guys. I do felt something when I'm around Baozi." The others quickly surrounded him. "So you do like him! HA! I knew it! Don't deny the love, Luhan-hyung!" Chen exclaimed. "Yeah, you should tell him." Lay's eye sparkled.

 

"WOAH! Slow down, hyung! You can't just confess to someone without knowing their feelings." The youngest held his shoulder. "Tao is right, Lay-a. I... I'm scared of rejections." Luhan hugged his legs and hid his face again. "No, you two are wrong. Lay and Chen are right." Everyone turned their attention to the leader. "You'll never knew what will happen until you did." He patted the older's shoulder. "It's gonna be okay. That's why we're here. To discuss about it. To support you." He smiled.

 

"I'm here to lock the door so you won't run away." The maknae said, earning a light hit from the second youngest. "And if you need any help, we'll give you." Chen rested his arms on Luhan's bed. "Don't!" Luhan gave him the glare. The main vocalist raised his hands. He sighed again. "So, what will I do if he actually reject me?" He said after he stood up. "Then it means... it's fate... for you guys to be only friends." Kris pursed his lips. Lay catched up to Luhan and whispered to him.

 

"Don't worry, I'm sure he likes you back."

 

He winked at him when he finished and he walked out of the room with the others. Luhan felt his cheeks heated up a bit. But he shook it off. The four of them were in the living room. They glanced at their hyung and gave him a reassuring nod. Then they acted like nothing happened. Luhan felt his heart beating. He raised his right hand and softly knocked the door of Xiumin's room. The others glanced at him from the corner of their eyes. They helped him by wishing that Xiumin will accept him.

 

Accept his love.

 

 

 

"Xiumin-a." Luhan opened the door slowly. He saw the older was sleeping again. Now what will I do? Hmm.. I guess I could wait for him to wake up. He walked quietly and sat down on the floor beside his bed. Baozi is cute when he's sleeping. He looked so peaceful. He unknowingly smiled and he wrapped his arms around his legs. He felt a little sleepy, so he leaned his head on the wall and slept.

 

 

 

"Aish, why didn't he just wake Xiumin-hyung up?" Tao whined. The others were in the doorway, again. "But it's sweet you know. Delaying his confession because he didn't want to bother the person he love." Lay giggled softly. "Yup, besides, Baozi-hyung is still tired from the soccer game this afternoon." Chen said, still staring at the two sleeping figures. "Yah! You'll wake them up." Kris whispered a bit loudly.

 

They heard a soft moan from Xiumin and they quickly left the room and didn't forget to close the door. Luhan somehow woke up from the moan, despite the fact that the others were chattering loudly before. Xiumin blinked several times and his eyes widened. He was surprised to see Luhan in his room. "Why are you here? This is not your room. And why were you sleeping on the floor?"

 

Xiumin asked nervously. "I wanted to talk to you, but you were asleep, so I waited and eventually I feel asleep too." Luhan chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, okay." Xiumin looked away and sat up. The younger stood up and sat on his bed. "Well, this is dejavu." The older giggled. "Yesterday, I feel asleep on your bed and I found you sleeping on the floor too. I tip toed the way out so I won't wake you up. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep there. I was so sleepy after cleaning your room." He lowered his head.

 

"It's okay." Luhan said, not looking at the other. Xiumin raised his read his eyebrows. "Y-You're not mad? Wait, you knew?" He tilted his head. "Yeah, I was staring at you while you were sleeping." The older raised an eyebrow instead. "B-But you kicked Lay off your bed when he was sleeping. What did I do to make you not angry at me? This is weird." Xiumin scratched his head. Luhan find it cute. But he held his laughter.

 

"I knew that you were cleaning my room. I knew that you were tired. I knew that you were in a deep sleep so I didn't dare to wake you up." He smiled. "And I knew that you are older than me." Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows. "That's a... logical reason. But, it's still weird." He pouted and crossed his arms, making the other chuckled. "Yah~ Baozi~ You're a nice guy. Why would I kick the person who cleaned my room off my bed if he's tired...?" Luhan shoved Xiumin's shoulder softly. But his smile slowly disappeared.

 

"Why would I do that to the person I love?"

 

Xiumin startled and turned to face Luhan. There were silence for a while, but Xiumin broke it. "So, you like me?" He asked while blushing. Yah! Why am I such an awkward person, he thought. Luhan nodded and he hugged his legs once again. "And, that's what you wanted to talk about?" He asked again and recieve the same thing. But the second nod was quite slow. Xiumin took a deep breath. "I never knew about that." He whispered, but Luhan could hear him.

 

"I thought that I knew everything about you, you were the closest to me." He bit his lip. "I never knew myself. The others helped me to find out. They kinda noticed my strange behaviour lately." Luhan pursed his lips. "I didn't." Xiumin replied. "What else did they tell you?" He continued by asking. "Well, they also helped me gain my courage to confess to you. I was afraid at first. But they told me that everything is gonna be okay. They told me if you didn't feel the same way, it means that we were meant to be friends only." Xiumin gulped. "And what will you do if I did feel the same way?" Luhan gazed at him.

 

"Then I'll ask you if you want to go out with me."

 

Xiumin felt his heart racing, but he managed to calm down a little. He gazed back but Luhan was looking away. He made him turned his head with his hand so he could face him. He leaned his head forward and their lips met. Xiumin closed his eyes and the other slowly closed his eyes too. Soon their lips melted together.

 

 

 

 

 

"What took them so long?" Chen whined while trying to solve Luhan's cube but he had no idea how. "Confessing feelings to someone takes time, okay." Lay said, trying to be the know it all and romantic one. "I can't wait! After this we'll celebrate by eating cake!" Tao jumped in excitement. Kris sat on the couch, he stuck his hands together. He placed his elbows on his knees, thumbs under his chin and his index finger on the bridge of his nose. He looked like he was waiting for his friend in the hospital.

 

Then suddenly the door of Xiumin's room burst out opened. Reaviling the two happy love birds, holding hands. "Isn't that sweet~!" Lay exclaimed, making the couple blushed. Kris straightened his spine. "So, how was it?" He asked as he stood up. "Um.. Well.." The others stood up as well and ran towards them. Xiumin scratched the back of his head. His cheeks was red with thoughts about what happened before. He remembered it clearly, of course. After the kiss, he grinned happily and took Luhan's hand. "Yes, I want to go out with you." That was exactly what he told him.

 

"Are you official now?" The maknae asked excitedly. And when they recieved a nod from the two of them they yelled in happiness. Tao jumped around with Chen, Lay clapped his hands, and Kris couldn't stop smiling. "I'm happy for you two." His smile turned into a grin. "I couldn't done this without you guys, thanks." Luhan smiled as well. "Don't mention it. Besides, we are EXO, we are one! We have to support each other." The leader patted his shoulder.

 

"Let's eat cake!" Everyone turned to Tao. "Wait, you've already ordered the cake...without telling us?" The other asked at the same time. "Yeah, I knew that it would be a happy ending. Come on! I'll finish it if you guys won't." The others immedieatly ran to the dining room and ate the cake. Luhan fed Xiumin and they earned giggles from the others. "I've been thinking, how could I repay you guys?" The second oldest asked. "You don't have too..." Then the four helpers stared at each other and glance back at Luhan. "But if you insist, can you let us sit and sleep in your bed?" They smiled mischeviously.

 

"Nope! My bed is only allowed for me and Baozi only!" He stuck out his tounge. "Hey! You're only allowing him because he's going out with you." Chen whimpered. "Yeah! That's not a good excuse!" Tao joined. "Well, that's not the reason I let him on my bed anyway!" Luhan was searching for a good reason. "Then why?" Lay furrowed his eyebrows. "Um.." He bit his lip. The others leaned their heads towards the table in curiousity. "It's... it's because he looks cute when he's sleeping in my bed." And he spoke a more illogical reason. Xiumin blushed and the others too, but the four helpers' faces were red because of anger. They thought that it was not equitable because they thought Xiumin and Luhan was the only cute members in the team. They pouted, including Kris.

 

"But that's not fair!!!"

 


 

I hate my computer right now ;AAA;

It keeps erroring *I'm not sure if it's a real word though*

Just now this story was accidentally marked "Completed" but I was still writing .__.

Well, I'm still new here >///<

 

Wait, I've been writing 2 fics about xiuhan and all of them is about Luhan liking Xiumin but he's afraid of telling him right?

But at least it's in a different version right? XDDD

Yeah, I'll make it different one ^w^

 

And if you're asking why I wrote this fic is coz I just knew that Luhan hates people on his bed

But he's, like, obsessed with Xiumin, right?

So I was wondering "Would he dare to kick Xiumin off his bed?"

If he wouldn't, that would be sweet~ :**