Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday, Leeteuk Leadernim!

Called it a leader’s intuition or something, but as soon as Leeteuk opened his eyes, he knew something bad is happening.

 

And the smoke that filled up his nostrils doesn’t help at all.

 

Groaning, Leeteuk pushed himself up. No matter how sleepy he was he’s still the leader and besides, he still wants to live, thank you very much (because the dorm really was burning down – or at least, that was what it smelled like). He ruffled his own hair and was about to get up from his bed when the Super Junior’s energetic dancers; the monkey Eunhyuk and fishy Donghae kicked opened his bedroom door with a loud, cheery, “Good morning, hyung!!!” and made Leeteuk got a heart attack for the sudden intrusion.

 

Yeah, they literally kicked the door opened.

 

“Donghae, Hyukjae! I told you to stop barging into my room like that!”

 

The two dancers stopped abruptly, both wearing a guilty look on their faces, “Umm… Sorry, hyung… We just wanted to wake you up… We didn’t know you’ll jump of your skin.”

 

Leeteuk sighed, “It’s okay. Just don’t do it again, okay?”

 

They beamed and nodded, “Okay!”

 

“Get your asses out of the way!” Kyuhyun’s loud voice boomed in the room, surprising Leeteuk once again, but this time the leader managed to keep his heart from leaping out of his ribcage. While he massaged his chest, a proud looking Kyuhyun entered his vision, a tray in the maknae’s hands.

 

Leeteuk blinked, what in the world—

 

“TA-DAH!!!” the three shouted in sync and Kyuhyun present him the tray of breakfast.

 

Well, it should’ve been. If you consider something that looked like it was thrown into a fire as breakfast.

 

Leeteuk gulped, he thought he saw smoke rising from the tray. Of course, what do you expect, it’s Kyuhyun who cooked this.

 

Kyuhyun?

 

Cook?

 

“Holy—” Leeteuk was cut off when Kyuhyun suddenly shoved the breakfast – or whatever it was – into his mouth and Leeteuk had to stop himself from puking the stuff onto the maknae’s beaming face because well, Kyuhyun is beaming.

 

“How is it hyung? I made it myself!”

 

“We helped too!!” Donghae and Eunhyuk added in the same time, same beaming look on their faces.

 

Leeteuk stared at his dongsaengs before forcefully swallowed everything, “Um… They’re… Very… Uh… Unique. Thank you.”

 

Kyuhyun grinned (and Leeteuk didn’t regret eating those nor worrying about the possibilities of burnt kitchen and y Ryeowook) and he handed the tray to Leeteuk, “Eat up, hyung! We made this for you as your birthday present.”

 

Oh.

 

OH.

 

Leeteuk felt something fuzzy and bubbly in his stomach (and nausea) and he smiled softly before ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair, “Thank you.”

 

“Oh!” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed, “The breakfast was made by the three of us, but Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung suggested it, so technically that was from them only. My present is this,” and before Leeteuk could ask what he meant, Kyuhyun suddenly leant towards him and Leeteuk felt a pair of soft lips landed on his cheek.

 

If this is an anime, you could see flowers floating around the two of them with Donghae’s ‘Nooooo!!’ and Eunhyuk’s ‘Awwww~’ as the background music.

 

“No! No, no, no! Happy birthday, Teukie hyung, but Kyuhyun is not your present, he’s mine!” Donghae exclaimed as he peeled the maknae away from the leader before he dragged out the giggling maknae out of the room, Eunhyuk following after he shyly kissed the leader’s cheek.

 

Leeteuk stared at the closed door (and he also could hear another door being closed and Eunhyuk’s “Donghae, Kyuhyun! Don’t leave me alone! Get out from there!”) before averting his gaze to the burnt breakfast and he smiled.

 

What a way to start my birthday.

 

--

 

“Happy birthday, Park Jungsu-yah~”

 

Leeteuk laughed as he toweled his hair; he was in his room, just finishing taking a bath after (painfully) finishing the breakfast made by Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk when a video of Heechul from the military popped in.

 

“Thanks man, how’s it going?”

 

The diva shrugged, “It’s going great here. What about you? I mean with Kangin back and stuff.”

 

The leader stopped toweling his hair and a soft smile spread on his face, “It’s great for me too.” After Kangin came back from the military, he was the happiest person ever. He had missed the younger one for two years and being able to have his lover back in his arms again was really wonderful.

 

Now that he thinks about it, where is Kangin? When he woke up, the younger one was not by his side.

 

“Ugh… You guys are too sickeningly sweet for me,” the diva said, making a semi-disgusted face and Leeteuk laughed again, “Well, can’t help it.”

 

“Oh shut up, lover boy.”

 

--

 

“Hyung, hyung, hyung!!”

 

Leeteuk looked up from his book and met with a beaming Shindong and Yesung.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Hyung, let’s go eat lunch with us!” Shindong said and Leeteuk closed his book and looked at the dancer skeptically, “Are you sure?”

 

“Hyung! That’s mean! I’m not cheap! I’m paying!”

 

Leeteuk chuckled and nodded, “Okay, okay, I’m hungry anyways.”

 

The lunch went on really great for the three of them. Shindong wanted to choose the place at first but Yesung, as if sensing the dancer will pick the cheapest restaurant said that he will be the one to choose (since he’s sure Leeteuk would go for anything). Besides, it’s rare to have Shindong paying for lunch (or food in general) so why not taking the chance?

 

“Freaking hell, hyung! This place is my money out!” Shindong yell-whispered them and Yesung hushed him, “Oh, relax Shindong-ah. If you can’t afford it you could always wash the dishes.”

 

“Hyung! It’s not funny!”

 

Leeteuk smiled and shook his head, “It’s okay, Yesung-ah. I don’t mind going to cheaper place.”

 

“No!” Yesung hissed, “I want to eat here for a while!”

 

“What!? It’s Leeteuk hyung’s birthday! Not yours!”

 

The vocalist pouted as he scanned the menu, “Whatever.”

 

“Fine then,” Leeteuk said, smiling at Shindong’s ‘Hyung!’, “We’ll eat here. If you can’t afford it, we can always share money to pay for them right?”

 

“But it’s your birthday,” Yesung said and Shindong nodded in agreement.

 

“It’s okay. Eating with you guys is one of my greatest gift.”

 

“Awww~ Hyung!”

 

--

 

After the lunch (in the end, they had to share their money to pay for the food. Really, that’s what you get when you eat with Shindong. Shindong: ^^) the three went to their separate ways because Shindong and Yesung said they have something to do. So Leeteuk decided to hang out at the SM building for a while.

 

A minute later, he got a call from Hankyung.

 

“Hello—”

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Teukie hyung~ Happy birthday to you~”

 

Leeteuk chuckled at Hankyung’s childish cheer and claps, “Thanks Hankyung-ah.”

 

“You’re welcome, Leeteuk hyung. I’m sorry I don’t have any present for you.”

 

Leeteuk smiled, knowing the younger one must be pouting right now, “It’s okay, Hannie-ah. I really appreciate your sing, it’s really meaningful.”

 

“Oh geez,” Hankyung laughed, “You always appreciate everything, even the smallest things.”

 

“Well, I learnt to appreciate small things ever since I live with you guys.”

 

Hankyung laughed and Leeteuk could almost hear the other male was about to say ‘Well, not with me anymore’ when Hankyung said, “So, have you got your most wanted present?”

 

Yeah, I wanted you to stay here with us, “I don’t know yet.”

 

--

 

After the chat with Hankyung, Leeteuk was then met with Zhoumi and Henry.

 

“Gege, let’s go have an ice-cream date!” Henry beamed at him and so Leeteuk didn’t really have the choice than to agreed.

 

“You know… You shouldn’t really call this a ‘date’ in front of Kangin. You know he’ll get y about it,” Leeteuk said in the middle of their ice-cream date.

 

Zhoumi grinned, “We knew that gege. Kuixian told us that Kangin is quite a jealousy type of person.”

 

I could say the same about him and Donghae too, “Yeah he’s right about that. So anyways, what’s up with the ice-cream date?”

 

“Silly gege,” Henry said and Leeteuk stopped him by wiping his chocolate smeared lips with a napkin, “Thanks for that. Anyways, today is your birthday, right? So we wanted to show our appreciation to you.”

 

Leeteuk sighed, “Aish… There’s no need to spent money to show your appreciation towards me. I’m content with a simple ‘happy birthday’ wish.”

 

“But we didn’t even give you a special gift! We could only have an ice-cream date with you,” Zhoumi said, lips curled into a cute pout.

 

The older male chuckled and patted his head, “Okay, okay. Thank you so much.”

 

Leeteuk wondered if the two Chinese members know that for him, the grin on their faces are the special gift.

 

--

 

After the ice-cream date, it was already 6 PM and Leeteuk found himself being passed to Kibum and Siwon.

 

Passed to… Literally.

 

When they finished their ice-cream and was about to go home, Siwon’s car pulled up in front of them and Kibum said that they wanted to bring Leeteuk to somewhere nice.

 

And that somewhere nice turns out to be an amusement park.

 

It was emptied because Kibum and Siwon made a reservation for the three of them and then they started to play whatever in the amusement park.

 

Or more, Siwon and Kibum playing it more than Leeteuk.

 

How could he play all that when he’s the leader and for him, a leader should put the members in front of him. So he let Kibum and Siwon play to their hearts contents and he’s fine with just watching and taking pictures and occasionally joining them.

 

After a few hours of playing around, they decided to ride the Ferris Wheel.

 

“Ahh~ That was fun!” Kibum said as he leaned back against seat, hands sprawled out and his tie and the two buttons top of his dress shirt were undone. Siwon’s clothes were the same as Kibum and the actor was staring out of the window, an amazed look on his face.

 

Then, as if realizing something, Kibum sat up properly to look at Leeteuk, “But hyung. You’re not having fun like us.”

 

Leeteuk raised his brows, “But I am having fun.”

 

“But hyung, you were watching and taking pictures of us only. You didn’t play at all.”

 

“I do play.”

 

“Just a few.”

 

Leeteuk lets out a soft sigh, “Kibum-ah…. I am having fun. Watching you two play like children are fun to me,” he laughed when Kibum gave him a skeptical look.

 

But it’s true. He did having fun watching. Siwon and Kibum were always away for their busy schedules so they rarely had the time to spent with the leader; especially Kibum and they were always tired when they were home. That’s why, watching the two playing their hearts out today was very satisfying for Leeteuk. Besides, he had been to this amusement park with Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin before (but he won’t tell them that).

 

“Hyung, Kibum-ah! Look!” Siwon said, gaining the two attention on what he had been watching the whole time. They looked outside the window and they gaped when they saw the beautiful view below them. The street lamps and buildings’ lights were scattered around on the ground just like the stars on the dark sky. Leeteuk had never saw such beautiful sight before and when he looked beside him, he smiled.

 

Because watching the beautiful scene with Kibum and Siwon is actually the present for him without the actors realizing it.

 

--

 

 “SURPRISE!!”

 

“Wha— No!! NOT YET, YOU IDIOT MONKEY AND FISH!!”

 

“Wookie-ah, that’s hurt!”

 

“Don’t insult my boyfriend! I’m the only one allowed!”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…. You’re being mean…”

 

“Quit with your ugly pout, Eunhyuk, Donghae. You ruined our surprise!”

 

“Sungmin, not you too!!”

 

“Guys…” Leeteuk said, stopping the Super Junior’s brawl. As soon as he entered the dorm, Eunhyuk and Donghae had jumped out from nowhere with a huge grin on their faces while yelling ‘surprise’. He looked at the living room, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were trying to put on a banner written, ‘Happy Birthday, Leeteuk Leadernim!’ and Ryeowook was about to light the candles on the cake. The other members were busy putting on streamers and blowing balloons for the surprise party that was not so surprise now.

 

“ARGHH!! MY PLAN IS RUINED!” Ryeowook exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. Sungmin sighed and let Zhoumi replaced his position in helping Kyuhyun hanging the banner so that he could coax the eternal maknae, “It’s okay, Wook-ah. It already happened.”

 

“Yeah, it’s okay, Ryeowook-ah! We still can blow the candles—Err, I mean, Leeteuk hyung could still blow the candles, right?” Eunhyuk grinned and the grin was replaced with a frightened puppy look when Ryeowook and Sungmin glared at him.

 

“You guys are the worst,” Kyuhyun said, slapping the back of Eunhyuk and Donghae’s head with a rolled newspaper, earning a pained wince and ‘whyyy???’ from them.

 

Leeteuk laughed at s antics and walked towards Sungmin and Ryeowook, “Thank you, Sungmin, Ryeowook. I really appreciate this.”

 

“But… It’s not a surprise anymore,” Ryeowook squeaked out, already at the verge of tears. Leeteuk smiled and patted his head, “Believe me, Wook. I’m more than surprise.”

 

“Really?”

 

The older male nodded and hummed in reply, “Let’s blow the candles, eh?”

 

Leeteuk wanted to say that the fact that Sungmin and Ryeowook managed to get all the Super Junior members in one place like old times (except for a certain duo, but that’s okay, he’s still grateful) was one of the best gift ever, but all of them were getting all high and drunk so he decided not to ruin it with his old man-like speech on how grateful he was.

 

--

 

Leeteuk entered his bedroom, feeling exhausted already. He smiled when he heard Kyuhyun yelled something about Donghae and the stupid Heechul gave the fishy to use on the maknae (he has to talk about that with Heechul and Donghae tomorrow) and then dragged his tired body and plopped himself onto his bed without changing his clothes.

 

“You’re not going to sleep with that, right?’

 

Leeteuk’s eyes snapped opened and he pushed himself up when Kangin’s voice spun into his hearings. He turned around and was met with a freshly showered Kangin.

 

“Where have you been all the time?”

 

“That’s not really the answer I want…. But… I just gave the members a chance to show their appreciation towards you,” the younger one said, stepping closer to the leader sat beside the older male, his fingers skillfully ed Leeteuk’s jacket.

 

“What are you doing?” the older one asked, head already lolled to the side.

 

“I’m not going to let you sleep in these. You need to change into your pajamas,” Kangin said and it was sincere and innocent and Leeteuk wanted to hit himself for thinking about dirty things despite his sleepy and (a bit) drunken state.

 

“So, how’s your birthday?” Kangin asked as he finished ing Leeteuk’s jacket and the older male hummed in reply.

 

“Well… Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk made be a breakfast. Burnt beyond recognition.”

 

Kangin chuckled, “Explained why Ryeowook was so y towards the three.”

 

Leeteuk smiled, “Well… Then, Heechul wished me through video chat. And then, lunch with Shindong and Yesung…. Shindong wanted to pay, but in the end the three of us had to share money to pay for the lunch.”

 

Kangin smiled as he helped the older male off his jacket and started ing the elder one’s dress shirt, “Then?”

 

“Then, Hankyung called me and sang ‘Happy Birthday’,” the leader smiled, “Then Zhoumi and Henli brought me for an ice-cream date—” he stopped abruptly and looked at Kangin, but the younger one just nodded and hummed in reply so he continued, “-- Uh… Then, Siwon and Kibum brought me to an amusement park…. And Sungmin and Ryeowook gave me not-so-surprise party and well, we’re here.”

 

Kangin nodded as he continued ing Leeteuk’s dress shirt but he was stopped by Leeteuk. He looked up with a puzzled look, “What’s wrong?”

 

Leeteuk stared at the younger male, feeling something serene in his heart. He Kangin’s cheek before running his fingers through the younger one’s soft hair, “But… I still haven’t spend any time with you.”

 

Kangin smiled and took Leeteuk’s hand and rested them on his cheek, “Well, we can cuddle all night if you want.”

 

Leeteuk pouted, “Just cuddle?”

 

The younger one baby-glared him, “Cuddle only, Park Jungsu.”

 

Leeteuk sighed and lied on the bed, “Finee~”

 

Kangin smiled before leaning down and kissed the older male, “Happy birthday, Park Jungsu leadernim. Thank you for being born 29 years ago.”

 

Leeteuk stared at Kangin, just staring and he still couldn’t believe how Kangin could be his. He grabbed the nape of the younger one’s neck when Kangin was about to pulled himself away and despite the surprised look on Kangin’s face, he crashed their lips together into a messy and sloppy kisses.

 

“No…” Leeteuk breath out as they pulled away for oxygen. He ran his thumb across Kangin’s swollen and saliva-slicked lips, “Thank you.”

 

--

 

“Hey…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You’re an ahjusssi now, hyung.”

 

“Yah!”

 

 

 

EXTRA:

 

Donghae gulped as he closed his eyes tightly and gripped his knees tighter. He didn’t dare looking up right now, knowing that if he do look up, he would met with his worst and most frightening nightmare.

 

Damn Heechul hyung! Why weren’t you here to save me!?

 

He began to sweat profusely right now and his throat was feeling extremely dry. He swallowed thickly when he felt the threatening figure with angelic dimple smile stopped moving and stood right in front of him.

 

“So, Donghae-yah…. Mind telling me about this Heechul gave you?”

 

 

A/N: YAY!!! I managed to finish this one! Woot!

 

Before anyone ask, this is a bottom!kangin fic. I like it when leader tops *dreamy smile* I was thisclose in making ty bottom!kangin scene but well… this fic should stay fluffy.

 

Urghh…. I just can’t resist putting in the kyuhae and a bit kyuteuk >.<

 

Happy birthday, SJ leader, Park Jungsu!! (y, Free and Single~)

 

Comment and subscribes~