Fume.

I'll Guard You. (Sequel To I'll Protect You.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j-j7Avjfik

~

Heart elated at the thought of finding your ring, you were extremely nice and open to Chunji.

Unfortunately, Chunji just thought your attitude changed towards him.

Unfortunately, ChangJo was secretly suffering, unsure what to do.

Even though you were still extremely quiet, you didn't avoid Chunji as much as you used to.

"________-ah."

ChangJo greeted you and approached you, *I have to tell her the truth.*

"Do you have any plans today?"

You shook your head no, but then, "_________-ah!"

Chunji came running forward, eyes sparkling, "Let's go eat at this new pasta place that opened up."

*Dammit, I was gonna take her there. DAMN YOU LEE CHANHEE!*

ChangJo had a poker face on, but inside he was fuming, *And I can't even get mad at you because you don't even know why she's opening up to you.*

"Umm..sorry..I guess I have plans now."

You smiled apologetically and was about to walk off when a car beeped obnoxiously and five voices chimed, "____________-AH!"

You facepalmed and sighed, "Sorry. I guess I can't go eat with you..take ChangJo with you."

"Okay, sure!" 

Chunji grinned and waved goodbye.

"Bye." ChangJo whispered, a small smile on his face.

You turned around when L. Joe called your name and handed you a box of chocolates, "You looked down yesterday..so yeah..I heard chocolates make girls feel better."

Nervously laughing, he walked away to join Chunji and ChangJo.

You smiled, touched.

*Thank you L. Joe.*

"YAH! WE CAN'T STAY HERE ALL DAY!" Kai yelled.

"I'M PRETTY SURE ME BEING HERE THIS LONG IS ILLEGAL!" ChanYeol called.

"_________-AH BBALI!" D.O. screamed.

You rolled your eyes and mumbled, "Oppas are too loud."

Instantly they became quiet and smirked, "Of course. And the entire campus probably heard us call your name too."

Groaning you put a hand over your face.

"Oooh~ I see those chocolates your new boyfriend gave you." SuHo teased.

"He's not my boyfriend." You protested.

"Oh then yay!"

SeHun opened your box of chocolates and fed you a piece, munching on another one.

"Hmm..those three..." Kai mumbled.

"Aren't there six?" ChanYeol whispered.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"NOTHING~"

"Hmm..but those three boys look sad that you're leaving _________-ah." D.O. mused.

"I don't think so..." You looked at him confusedly.

"Yeah, one of them looks heartbroken..or pissed. I can't tell." SeHun shrugged.

"Haha I bet they're in love with our pretty dongsaeng~" ChanYeol sang.

"MWOH? WHO? I'LL BEAT THEM UP!" SuHo yelled.

"Oh geez." You muttered.

All five shared mischiveous glances and chuckled to themeslves.

*Whoever you pick, I'll approve.*

BaekHyun deadpanned, "Someone tell me why I decided to leave her with these idiots.*