Blush.

I'll Guard You. (Sequel To I'll Protect You.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8xJED89Vvs&feature=related

~

You walked into school and saw Chunji waiting for you, handing you a shopping bag with freshly washed and dried clothes.

"Thanks." 

He smiled and said, "I'll walk you to class..you know...to protect..you."

You gave him a weird look but shook your head and told him to go before walking into class.

*Protect...sigh. BaekHyun oppa.*

Entering the lecture hall, you saw girls giving you looks so you headed towards the back.

"Uh uh uh, I don't think so." ChangJo smirked and sat next to you, L. Joe right behind him.

Chunji had already kept Teen Top in the loop, to watch out for you.

"I think this is a really bad idea-"

"Shush, we have no friends." 

L. Joe laughed and quieted down when the professor came in.

You felt the glares of the female population as you walked around campus.

But not matter where you were, there was always one Teen Top member accompanying you.

"See dummy. You're not alone anymore." BaekHyun smiled, his eyes widened when he saw that his hand was fading in and out.

*Shoot. I'm running out of time.*

"Maybe I can speed it up...just a little bit." He said to himself, seeing you walk with ChangJo.

He pointed his finger, making you trip, "Sorry baby."

ChangJo instinctively held his arms out and caught you.

Your eyes were squeezed shut, waiting for the impact.

When you felt nothing, you looked up and met eyes with ChangJo who was intently gazing at you.

You felt your heart thumping, *Is something wrong with me? Am I sick?*

*Beautiful..*

Your face flamed when Chunji coughed, "Hey guys, there's something called class!"

ChangJo set you upright and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, "Umm..yeah. See you later."

You fanned your red face and walked into the lecture hall where Niel made sure you were sitting next to him.

BaekHyun chuckled, "I think I know who you're going to fall for~"

After a painful lecture on the book that you were supposed to read for psych class, you left and headed to your last class with CAP and ChangJo.

You met eyes with ChangJo and both looked away, red in the face.

CAP looked at you guys curiously, "You guys seem like you guys committed a crime or something."

"NO!"

The class stared at the two of you while CAP cackled.

After a boring class and after giving your project presentation with ChangJo, you headed out.

L. Joe spotted you and walked over, "Are you going home now?"

You nodded.

"You should come eat with us-"

You felt your clothes soaked through.

L. Joe death glared at the girls giggling above you.

You looked down and your eyes widened, *I'm wearing a white shirt.*

L. Joe took off his sweater and gave it to you, zipping it up for you, "There."

Your cheeks were dusted pink, "T-thanks."

*I'm blushing a lot these days.*

BaekHyun twitched, "WHAT THE HECK. I CAN'T DO THIS IF YOU THREE TAKE TURNS!"

Fuming and muttering under his breath, "Gah. _________-ah. Who do you like?"