Jealous Idiots

Adam's Apple

"Ya! Fool!" Sehun slapped Chanyeol's neck. They're on their hang-out place, The Pretzel Bar Café.

"Ah, wae? You do know you have such heavy arms! It hurt!" Chanyeol stood up and whined, he sat back down quickly. Sehun was just looking at him.

"Aish." his eyebrows crooked as he sipped his bubble tea. "Mian. I guess I was really jealous." Sehun looked away, blushing.

Chanyeol's ears perked up. "Jealous? I thought you were just kidding around! Do you like ___?" he grinned evilly.

Sehun looked at him with wide eyes. "Your grin is so scary!" he cried.

"It is?" Chanyeol pouted. He drank his bubble tea once again. Jealous fool told me I'm a fool. Fool. Fool! Aish.

"Ya, you haven't answer my question yet. Do you like ___?" he said, but didn't grin. "Geursse." Sehun sighed. Do I like her? Honestly, I haven't thought about this.

"That's not an answer! I want a clearer one! Like, Yes or No! That's how it's supposed to be, you saekki!" Chanyeol stood up, 'angry' once again. Ofcourse, he quickly sat back down.

"Ya, Chanyeol-ah, you're too noisy. You're freaking the customers out!" Baekhyun, the café's cashier, warned him.

Chanyeol bowed as an apology.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Why are you so.. angry about this? Just chill, bro." Sehun did random gestures. He smirked. Chanyeol felt his aura changing.

"Am I the first to know, Chanyeol-ah?" Sehun . Chanyeol gave him a confused look. What in the world is with this guy?

"First to know what?" Chanyeol asked him, acting dumb. Sehun just continued smiling. He suddenly became uncomfortable.

"Ahaha.. ___ is kind of weird. I don't like her!" he chuckled as he looked away, sipping some of his bubble tea.

"Don't like her, I don't like her    Oh, please Chanyeol! It's a good thing my feelings aren't so deep, yet. I know it'll get deeper. So, Chanyeol.. If I were you, I'll think about what my feelings really are for ___. You never know, Chanyeol.. Maybe one day she'll be.. MINE! Muahaha!" Sehun started laughing evilly.

Baekhyun banged his hand on the counter. Sehun and Chanyeol jumped a bit.

"Jeez, Baekhyun. Chill, bro!" Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"So, you mean you kinda like ___?" Chanyeol asked Sehun, sipping on his bubble tea afterwards.

"Maybe. Not very, though." Sehun shrugged.

"Sehun-ah, how do you know if you like someone, anyways?" Chanyeol asked him without looking directly at his eyes. He was just fiddling with the straw.

"Well, you just asked 'like', right? Because love isn't as easy to explain since I haven't been in love before." Sehun asked him, making sure so he doesn't mess up while explaining.

Chanyeol nodded. "Because I think I'm starting to like someone. I just want to make sure if I really do like her." he looked up at him.

"Right, okay.. When you like someone.. You just admire her. Everything. Her features, style, intellegence, attitude, everything." Sehun explained, proud of what he said.

(A/N: Erm, I ain't so sure about that, actually. It's my meaning of like, so.. Forgive me if I'm wrong. I still love you. <3)

"Is that so? Well, maybe I do like her. Haha, I can't believe I like a girl who likes to touch adam's apples. But I only want her to touch mine!" Chanyeol hugged himself.

"Oh, so it's ___? Darn. Oh well. I'll just wait until you guys break up." Sehun sighed, pouting.

Chanyeol blushed at the thought of you and him in a relationship. Holding hands, kissing, hugging...

"Ya, it's too early to think about that. Maybe it won't develop into love, so.. No need to wait until we break up drama thingy." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Alright, bro. You were the one who said that. No need to wait for you guys to break up." he did more random gestures, "But if this develops to something deeper, hohoho. I will defiantly ask her out." he chuckled.

"Ew, don't chuckle, you sound like a ert." Chanyeol made a disgusted face.

Just then, you bursted in the café.

"YOYOYOYOYOYO Where are those adam's apples?" you yelled, making Baekhyun jump.

When Chanyeol and Sehun heard your voice, their hearts raced. They looked at each other and then at you.

When you caught them looking at you, you saw their necks.

Hoho, I love those adam's applesssssyyy~ You smirked and ran to them. You hugged both of their necks and they hit each others' head.

"Ow!" they rubbed they foreheads. But they smiled at each other, and embraced the feeling of your arms around their necks.

"Let me touch them, oppas!" you grinned sheepishly.

They gulped first, then ignored your question.

"Ah, wae! Answer me, oppas~ I can't touch your adam's apples unless I got a yes from both of you!" you pouted.

"Aish, fine." Sehun acted irritated, but deep inside he wanted to feel your hand on his neck.

You squealed happily and touched it randomly.

"Wahhh~" you cooed. You turned to Chanyeol who didn't dare to look at the two of you. Sehun smirked.

"Don't worry, oppa. You'll get your turn! Hehehe~" you giggled, feeling Sehun's adam's apple.

"You know, Sehun oppa, it really feels good! Why don't you try touching it yourself?" you smiled at him.

"O    okay.." Sehun awkwardly touched his neck and you were right, it did felt good!

He smiled and you giggled.

You faced Chanyeol and he was startled at first.

But then he let you touch his neck, anyways.

"Waahh~ You guys are my favorite oppas. Your necks feel so good on my hand. I like it." you said dreamily.

Chanyeol couldn't help but wonder, what is up with you and your adam's apple addiction?

"___-ah, why do you like touching adam's apples so much?" he asked her, his stomach kinda tingling.

"Ye? Oh, it's because it looks manly! I love it, not like." you corrected him and then nodded.

"Mian. So, I see now.. Cause it's.. Manly?" Chanyeol's eyes widen. He always knew you like cute guys instead of manly ones.

"I thought you like cute boys?" he raised an eyebrow.

You nodded, "But suddenly I got this weird addiction to adam's apples."

"Am I here? Am I alive?" Sehun pointed at himself, kinda pissed.

"Mianhae oppa~ I was too fascinated by Chanyeol oppa's adam's apple. I love both of you, don't worry." you said, pinching both of their cheek. But ofcourse, you don't love them that way, yet.

They blushed because you said you love them. They know not that way, too. And the fact that you love BOTH of them made them disappointed.

***

 

The day passed so fast, school was always fun, too.

But you hated the fact that almost no one from your class has adam's apples. You were so addicted to it that you might explode if you don't touch anyone's neck. Well, with adam's apple, actually.

Your favorites were Sehun and Chanyeol's.

They always felt so manly yet adorable when you touch them. Plus, it's weird for you that they give you butterflies when you just touch them. Not just touch, but also when you just see them!

You tapped your pen on your chin.

You've never liked anyone, or even love, too. Except for your family, ofcourse. And God.

"I'll just search on the web." you muttered and searched, 'How to know if you like someone'. Not really how to know if someone likes you.

You always thought it's impossible for someone to like you.

Here we go.. HA!

"Number one, if they give you butterflies. When you see them, your stomach would feel ticklish, and you would get nervous." you muttered. You can totally relate to this! Your head tilted, still not believing anything.

"Number two, when they smile, you smile too." you said next, you chuckled. I knew I don't like them. Besides, they won't like me. I don't want to be hurt.

You closed the tab and opened a new one, you searched for pictures of idols with manly adam's apples.

"Wahahah~ I want to feel these necks. Darn." your jaw dropped.

You continued searching until it was already 11pm. You yawned.

"Time to go to sleep!" you said and slumped in your bed.

 

"Ya, move your !" Chanyeol tried pushing Sehun, but it didn't work.

He pushed harder and they both fell on the grass.

It wasn't a hard fall, but the pressure kind of hurt Chanyeol's ankle.

"Owowowowowowowow!" he said very fast and twirled around your mom's garden, making the flowers fly here and there.

Sehun didn't stop Chanyeol for twirling, he was having too much fun watching him twirl around like a horrible, horrible amateur ballet dancer.

After some time, Chanyeol screamed and then lied on the grass.

Sehun cracked up and lied down beside him.

After a minute, he stopped laughing and observed the stars. There were so many.

Suddenly, a shooting star came shooting across the sky.

"Omo! Did you see that? Let's wish, dude!" Sehun tapped Chanyeol's arm.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Are you a girl? But that sounds fun, let's do this!"

They closed their eyes and wished.

"Ya, imma! What did you wish for? ___ to like you back?" Sehun giggled.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He's halfway right.

"Almost. But not exactly." Chanyeol grinned.

Sehun just chuckled. They chuckled together and looked at the shining stars.