Oppa, Will You Accept My Love Note?

Oppa, Will You Accept My Love Note?

Looking left to right, the halls were pretty much dead. No one at all was around. You stood, scared, in front you crushes locker as you held onto your folded note. “Maybe I shouldn’t do this…this is completely stupid! I’m stupid! What if he laughs at me?! What if I get completely rejected!!! AHHHHHH!” You said to yourself all flustered.

You stared at the open slots on the locker where a not could be easily sliped in. A sigh escaped from your lips. “Well, it’s worth a shot. What could go wrong?” You reached her hand to the slop and slid the note in the locker. The note had droped. It was done.

“I did…! What did I do!?! !! It’s already in there and I can’t get it back!!! AHHHHH!” You freaked out and just left his locker at this point since it was no use doing anything now.

You walked down the hall, making your way to the lunch room. “you!” You heard a voice call out to you. You turned around to find one of your friends.

“Oh hey, Jin Kyong.” You replied as she rushed her way up to you. She walked by your side with a small smile. “What?” You asked her, weirder out by her expression.

“Oh, I don’t know…just the fact that I saw you finally do what I told you do!” Your friend giggled. “So…do you think he’ll find it and accept it?”

“I don’t know! How am I supposed to know…”

“Well I think he’ll accept it. I just have this gut feeling!” Jin Kyong chimed.

You sighed once the both of you stepped into the crowded loud cafeteria and sat at your usually table. “I sure hope you're right Jin Kyong or else this whole thing was just wrong in the first place.” You mumbled in a doubtful way.

“Trust me! You got this in the bag!” She winked at you and then chomped on her sandwich.

__________

It was afterschool now and you were outside hanging around with a couple of your friends as you waited for a ride home. 

Your crush had then walked out of the school front doors with friends. “Hey,you, there's Doojoon and he has the note!” One of your friends whispered to you.

You gulped, only thing to find yourself nervous. Your stomach was in knots and it had gotten worse when he glanced at you and made his way over.

you, right?” He asked.

You were too scared to say anything so you bobbed your head.

He simply smiled at you, which seemed to make things easy for you to relax. Your friend Jin Kyong may have been right. Things might just go as planned. You smiled widely.

“Uhm….” Your crush began to say as he scratched his head. You knew where this was going to go. He tone sounded uncertain, which caused your smile to drop. “I got your note and I’m flattered that you like me and all, but… I’m going to have to say no.”

No? That one word you were hoping not to hear. “No?” You finally say.

“Yeah. I’m really sorry. You seem like a sweet girl…”

“Thanks?” You say in confusion. What was his reason? Things didn’t make sense to you.

“It’s…” He hesitantly continued.

“He’s trying to say he doesn’t like you at all…you aren’t attractive. Alright?!” You hear his douche friend, Junhyung, say, butting in just so this whole process could go quicker.

“NO, NO! It’s not like that.” Doojoon quickly tried to correct the situation.

“Oh shut up Doojoon! We got it. You didn’t have to drag this any longer!” Jin Kyong, your friend, snapped at your crush.

“But, it’s not…” He softly said.

“No, it’s alright. Really, I got it.” You assured him, putting a small smile.

you…..” Jin Kyong responded with worry.

“It’s fine. He doesn’t like me like that…it’s understandable. I gave you the note…I got my reply back. It’s done. Thanks.” You told your crush, who looked at you with a heartbreaking expression.

“I’m really sorry.”

“Again, it is okay.” You held onto JIn Kyong's arm lightly, putting on a smile, telling her everything was okay. You left the school grounds when your mom had came at the right moment to pick you up.