Months with the boys

NU'EST Personal Assistant?!

"noona!!! Baekho is making a mess again!" Ren shouted from Baekho's room, i closed the pot lid after a few stir.

"what now?! yah Kang Dongho!" I shouted as i stomped to his room, i was shock to see him tossing his shirts from the drawer.

"yah! what the hell are you doing?!" i shouted again as i picked the clothes up, but Baekho ignored me and furiously looking for something.

"noona, where's my earing?!" Baekho asks sitting on the floor exhausted.

"what earing? and don't shout!" i said placing the clothes on his bed. 

"that one! the same one as Seungri sunbaenim wears it!" Baekho said ignoring my last sentences.

"i threw them away!" i said leaving his room.

"w-wae?!" Baekho cried, clinging to my arm.

"aish! its in the top drawer in my room! it doesn't suit you anyway.." i said with a sigh.

"Se Na~ the curry will burned.." Aron said passing the kitchen. 

"ah! oh no!" i ran to the kitchen, turning of the stove. I search for the glove but couldn't find.

"Minhyun ah! wheres the glove?" no answer.

"Minhyun ah~" i called again, still no answer.

"he's still asleep" said JR, sitting at the dining table.

"eh?! Minhyun wake up!!" i called out to him, i opened his door. Revealing half asleep shirtless Minhyun, i felt my face burning.

"ah mian!!" i slam the door shut. Heart was beating so fast. 

"noona~ i'm hungry!" Ren shouted walking in the hallways.

"a-h..ye~" i answered, walking away from Minhyun's room.

You must be wondering why a smart and pretty girl like me doing in these handfull boys dorm. Well...let me tell you.

 

(2 Months Ago)

"Se Na yah~!" I saw Uncle Tae Gyung, waving at me beside his car. I sigh. Everyone was staring at met now.

"oh...samchon. why are you here?" i asked looking at him.

"aniya..just picking you up from school..." he said opening the passenger seat for me. I look at him suspiciously.

"no really...why are you in Busan? and picking me up from school? you're up to something..." i said giving him a suspicious look.

"aigoo...my niece is so smart!" uncle laugh awkwardly and messes up my hair.

"you need sometjing from me don't you?" i asked, Uncle look at me with puppy eyes when the traffic lights went red.

"we need an assistant..for our new rookie group" 

"so? find one..." i said pretending to not understand what he meant.

"oh come on Se Na, you know what i meant...you're smart" he said eyes on the road. I give out a big sigh.

"why does it have to be me? i'm not old enough anyway...and i got university enterance exam next 6 months!" i said

"well you are a good cook,smart and you know how to take care of others....and you only need to work for 1 year thats all! and all you need to do is cook a meal for them and get them ready for school and work, and tutor them since they cant always goes to school" uncle explained, ecpecting some yelling from Se Na.

"you want me to be their maid!? how young are they? 12? i thought 14 is youngest to debut!" i yelled. Uncle was trying to calm me down.

"their same age as you and one is 19....and no...not a maid." Uncle said parking his car to talk.

"what?! 19?! what are they babies?!" i yelled again. 

"well. i thought you wanted to live on your own?" Uncle asked, i sighed. Then i thought about money and Uncle seems to read my mind when i look at him.

"exactly" Uncle said with a smiled, i frown.

"how much?" i asked. Uncle was smiled ear to ear.

"50,000 won per month" Uncle said, i counted it on my cellphone. My mouth hangs open.

"8,300,000 won in one year?!" i shouted, Uncle nodded and knows about my obssesion with money. I realized how i just acted and cleared my throat.

"fine....i'll try for a week, if they hard to handle...i'll just focus on my studies...arrasso?" i asked, Uncle did a victory dance.

"ah..ye...i'll tell my boss..." Uncle said restarting the engine.

 

(Present)

"wah~ noona's curry rice are the best!" Baekho said after finishing his meal, i smiled as the others nodded.

"yah...don't call me noona, we're same age arraso?!" i said, Ren looked up to me with rice in his mouth.

"but noona is still older than us four..." Ren said with his mouth full.

"aishh...what are you a baby? don't talk with your mouth full..." i said wiping Ren's mouth with a tissue.

"i'm done" said Minhyun burping, i gave him a disgusted look.

"Se Na, don't you have school today?" Aron asks looking at the wall clock, '8:30am'.

"ah!! i'm late!! yah, before you go out, make sure everything is in the sink and lock the door!" i said grabbing my backpack and fixes my necktie and ran to school.