Lee Eun Ji

real fans

 

girl, lee eun ji, lost 40 kg in 3 months for her grandmothers dying wish and for an extreme diet. leaving her weight from 87 - 47. 
 
she starved herself for three months, only drinking one or two cups daily. 
 
in most cases, this 16 year old girl, is known for self- suicide, but her friends think her death was caused by 'real' elves or suju fans who have massive obsessions for their oppas/ dongseng. 
 
her so called ' crime ' that caused her death -
 
after variety show " starking " was circulated online, 16 year old girl took one photo with super junior member Kang In. 
 
 
Lee Eun Ji with Super Junior member Kang-In
 
Lee Eun Ji posted the photo on her online blog and a little while later she started to get cyber- bullied, nasty text messages, dozens of threating  phone calls ( mobile/ home ) emails, & hate messages that pretty much ended her life.
 
Lee Eun Ji's mother was asked for an interview, saying that her daughter was suffering from a deep depression due to the negative press and threating e-mails that she tried to defend herself by replying back. 
 
before Lee Eun Ji's death, a written will was left on her desk to be found shortly after her death. Lee's mother also pointed out  that Eun ji was also suffering from depression of weight loss, while other internet user blame the obsession of boy band lovers. 
 
" the major reason for Eun Ji suffer from deep depression was being personally attacked by boy band lovers after posting the photo of Eun Ji and Kang In " one of her school friends stated. 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
my opinion.
 
don't hate me, or bash me for stating this out, i know this happened a long while ago but i feel like something should be said about this now- a- days so you ' real ' fans wont do it again. 
 
i believe torturing people, and sending hate messages, emails, phone calls, and text messages to the person is low. 
 
there is no point for you fans to hate someone just because they have an obsession  with your so called ' oppa's/ dongseng. ' 
 
think about this real hard to your self, if you were to be in Lee Eun Ji's position before she self- suicide how would you feel, nothing right, you could feel nothing but hatred, and falling for deep depression. 
 
if you honestly think making people kill them selves for your oppas/ dongseng, then you people are low lifers make me sick to think that instead of supporting or having fun, you torture people and send hated not little jealousy or love. 
 
of course if a person you dont know took a photo with one of your oppas/ dongseng you would feel jealous, but there is no need for hatred. 
 
When i saw one of my bestfriend's friend have something i wanted, i was jealous, i said i would kill her, hate her, punch her, but i dont mean it because i was jealous that she had it, but i also thought that it was cool. 
 
you fans/ anti- fans should be ashamed of your selves that lots of people have self suicide for something that is not even worth dying for. 
don't try to make some lose there life over your oppas/ dongseng who dont even know you.  
 
credits - popseoul.